SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 43 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:46 am

Smiley JBF, I say speculation is where it is at. Makes it more fun. It would certainly make this season less boring if there is a twist and we get a different ending from the norm.

It would certainly be spectacular if both F2 girls turned him down and that is why he was back on his farm for FRC time and ploughing those fields within 24hrs. Aaaah, wishing thinking. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by JBF Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:58 am

You just had to remind me of Kaitlyn's out of the limo speech regarding "plowing".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Hehe. Sorry. Just too funny that the season started with Kaitlyn saying that and ended with Chris saying that he was basically doing that 24 hrs after FRC. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: Smiley  JBF, I say speculation is where it is at. Makes it more fun. It would certainly make this season less boring if there is a twist and we get a different ending from the norm.

It would certainly be spectacular if both F2 girls turned him down and that is why he was back on his farm for FRC time and ploughing those fields within 24hrs. Aaaah, wishing thinking. giggling

Wishful thinking for me too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^^ I posted about this "Wedding" theme with Whitney awhile back... but to summarise just with C+W:

Episode 3
= Wedding Crashing
= pretending and stating to camera "Engaged to Chris Soules"
= Chris saying "wife" in reference Whitney
= Bridal bouquet toss that Whitney misses and brings up she wants to catch bouquet
= Whitney stating that this will be the greatest love story ever if she is with Chris at the end
= Chris in his recap blog stating they pretended to be "engaged" and then extending an invitation to Shannon+Nick whose wedding they crashed that they will be invited to his wedding if he gets married after all this

Episode 4
= Whitney on group date wearing a wedding dress

Episode ? (takes place in Des Moines  with mural of Whitney with Chris holding/looking at each other and her meeting Chris's friends? at Roca)
= Whitney is given a bridal bouquet (in lieu of roses? or harkening back to Episode 3's wedding crashing and no bouquet caught?)

It is difficult for me to pinpoint the wedding theme edit and use it as a comparison to past seasons because Whitney has stated in her bio she prefers to chase her man and Chris comes across like he prefers to follow rather than traditionally/overtly 'chase'. However, I don't really compare Bach to 'Ette as much because it is the man that 'leads' in the end, chases so to speak, whether he is the lead or a contestant. (Brooks was not chasing Des).

So rather than edit, I go with whom the lead is chasing? For Chris, he is a passive lead(er) so it is more the small things and how excited he reacts to someone.

I noticed that his initial excitement with Britt already has waned and his excitement with Whitney has increased. His photos with Jade at the football game he was not excited about her at the level has been with Britt and Whitney and the photos of him with Whitney after showing her the mural his excitement was off the charts, imo, for his passive nature (who knows... maybe even then he had been drinking, haha). I will say the mural date with Whitney was the first photo and video clip I saw where he comes across as a more tradition lead(er) that is 'chasing'. His video footage/photos of him with Becca around this time he was not as into her as she was into him (BL). Just my observation.

The wedding theme with Whitney is interesting. I have re-watched the Whitney date 3 to 4 times. There is no question that Chris fell for Whitney during that date. He was definitely "all in" with his body language and his spoken words. What I also found interesting is that he and Whitney both talked about their date in at least two different backgrounds. (pretty sure Chris was in Santa Fe for one of his bsed on the adobe fireplace behind him) Same clothes but in one, Chris's tie is loose and in the other it is back in its normal position. I didn't notice if Whitney's hair is different and I couldn't tell where she was when she said "Chris Soules and I are engaged." If we had side by side screen caps we might be able to figure it out.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Mtnlvr55, Litta or Ladybug will cap them for you if you let them know what you want.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Mtnlvr, I'm pretty sure both backgrounds of Whitney are locations at the mansion. We have lots of PIs taken in those rooms/backdrops with all the girls...even the early MOT girls. The reason I think we have two different ones with Whitney, specifically, is that one comes across as a pre-wedding PI (because they went back to the mansion to change...this is when she says they're engaged) and the other is post-wedding as she talks about the dancing.

[/quote]

If you tell me the min:sec mark, I cap them for you and put them side-by-side...if you still need/want them.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 43 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:29 pm

Litta and LadyBug--thank you, both, again for the caps. Smiley Big help and much appreciated.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:40 pm

No problem, Kasha...happy to serve...although the ick factor of this season is tempting me to file for workers' comp! Smiley

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 43 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:46 pm

Our worker's comp bennies are not very good. In fact, dare I say--non-existant! sneakyl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:52 pm

Just some fun fodder to toss here...

This is the abc.com "edit" of Kaitlyn's date with two guys.

What makes it especially fun is to re-watch Jimmy's sit-down talk, in which he brings up Kaitlyn ever so casually and pretends that he never met her.

Now... there is nothing here that can be used for or against Kaitlyn's... or anybody else's "pecking order" this season, but... for those who like studying Jimmy for any possible "patterns" over past seasons, here are a few links. (Not everybody here... a.k.a. Canada, iphones?... can see them all.) Assuming the spoilers are correct, this season will break one interesting "pattern". Traditionally, Jimmy slips a shot of F1 to get the lead's reaction even when he "guesses" wrong (i.e. Desiree). Kaitlyn is the only spoiled top 4 gal shown this time.

Emily's on dailymotion: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqzy6w_the-bachelorette-emily-maynard-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-part-2_shortfilms
Sean's on dailymotion: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwuoho_sean-lowe-on-jimmy-kimmel_people
Desiree at Hollywood Gossip: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/desiree-hartsock-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-part-2/
Juan Pablo on dailymotion: http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/216743/The-Bachelor-Juan-Pablo-on-Jimmy-Kimmel-PART-2-7-1-2014/
Andi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIzRr_1PQYI

Not included here (since I haven't found them) are his joking with Ben that he's likely engaged to "evil" Courtney and she might stab him in his sleep, teasing Ashley H. in one interview (out of four) that was aired right after episode 6 (i.e. Hong Kong) that JP had better be in her apartment instead of Bentley... and the post-fantasy date conversation with Ali regarding Roberto (and no mention of her F2 Chris). Can't remember Brad's solo interview to compare here. Previous Jimmy sessions avoided mentioning contestants altogether.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:53 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^^ I posted about this "Wedding" theme with Whitney awhile back... but to summarise just with C+W:

Episode 3
= Wedding Crashing
= pretending and stating to camera "Engaged to Chris Soules"
= Chris saying "wife" in reference Whitney
= Bridal bouquet toss that Whitney misses and brings up she wants to catch bouquet
= Whitney stating that this will be the greatest love story ever if she is with Chris at the end
= Chris in his recap blog stating they pretended to be "engaged" and then extending an invitation to Shannon+Nick whose wedding they crashed that they will be invited to his wedding if he gets married after all this

Episode 4
= Whitney on group date wearing a wedding dress

Episode ? (takes place in Des Moines  with mural of Whitney with Chris holding/looking at each other and her meeting Chris's friends? at Roca)
= Whitney is given a bridal bouquet (in lieu of roses? or harkening back to Episode 3's wedding crashing and no bouquet caught?)

It is difficult for me to pinpoint the wedding theme edit and use it as a comparison to past seasons because Whitney has stated in her bio she prefers to chase her man and Chris comes across like he prefers to follow rather than traditionally/overtly 'chase'. However, I don't really compare Bach to 'Ette as much because it is the man that 'leads' in the end, chases so to speak, whether he is the lead or a contestant. (Brooks was not chasing Des).

So rather than edit, I go with whom the lead is chasing? For Chris, he is a passive lead(er) so it is more the small things and how excited he reacts to someone.

I noticed that his initial excitement with Britt already has waned and his excitement with Whitney has increased. His photos with Jade at the football game he was not excited about her at the level has been with Britt and Whitney and the photos of him with Whitney after showing her the mural his excitement was off the charts, imo, for his passive nature (who knows... maybe even then he had been drinking, haha). I will say the mural date with Whitney was the first photo and video clip I saw where he comes across as a more tradition lead(er) that is 'chasing'. His video footage/photos of him with Becca around this time he was not as into her as she was into him (BL). Just my observation.

The wedding theme with Whitney is interesting. I have re-watched the Whitney date 3 to 4 times. There is no question that Chris fell for Whitney during that date. He was definitely "all in" with his body language and his spoken words. What I also found interesting is that he and Whitney both talked about their date in at least two different backgrounds. (pretty sure Chris was in Santa Fe for one of his bsed on the adobe fireplace behind him) Same clothes but in one, Chris's tie is loose and in the other it is back in its normal position. I didn't notice if Whitney's hair is different and I couldn't tell where she was when she said "Chris Soules and I are engaged." If we had side by side screen caps we might be able to figure it out.

Just want to let it be known since I haven't seen it discussed yet and it ties into the "Wedding Theme" but Becca will also be in a wedding dress next episode along with Whitney.

So, if the wedding dress is meant to be a bad-sign and Becca is F2 as speculated/spoiled then... well, the wedding dress for Becca was bad luck but good luck for Whitney.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk