SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 37 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:12 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I am loving this episode. Chris and Kaitlyn are fun together. Jimmy Kimmel would be a great third wheel.
I also love the "amazing" jar.
This is the best episode ever!!! So much fun!!! And I liked the date with Whitney! thumbsup
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Diana wrote:His ex wanted to move to California, he did not. They agreed to break up so she could move. There is no story.

Where did you read that? I read something different but it might have been just rumor. Has his ex commented on any of this or their break-up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:57 pm

It is late, but I wanted to comment on Juelia sharing her "story". I posted previously when she was first named by RS and he told us her backstory, that I was very sensitive to this issue as my family history included a suicide. Well, I was completely saddened, sickened, and angered by Juelia's story. I found the way she detailed the actual event down to the things her husband said that day, the things she said back to him, the note, the gun, and the focus on herself as victim without expressing compassion for her husband was appalling.

To be totally fair, I have to divulge my POV though. My nephew took his own life at the age of 23 and left behind a wife and a son who was not yet a year old. Out of respect for my family, my late nephew's widow and child, and especially my late nephew, I won't share anything more than that here. The sharing by Juelia I saw tonight, to me, was her pouring salt into the wounds of a dead man, and also into the wounded hearts of his parents and family of origin. I was disgusted by her and would think that Chris would want to run in the other direction, since how could any man be attracted to a woman who could so publicly disrespect her late husband in this way? This may sound harsh, but believe me I am holding back.

:pout

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:59 pm

https://twitter.com/cindywrightson/status/557416884937564160

This tweet includes a pic of the wedding gift Chris and Whitney gave at the wedding. I think the original tweet (this one is a retweet) possibly came from the groom at the wedding- original tweet from someone named Nick. ??
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:11 pm

Bhaka wrote:
nutty1 wrote:You guys are all hysterical!!

Loved Jimmy Kimmel! He is the best. I knew he would nail this tonight!

I was amazed at Chris with Whitney - he definitely acted differently. I thought it was the first time Chris really look truly enamored by one of the girls. I was totally impressed by Whitney. Of course, when she was saying they should say filming was done and Chris picked her, I was thinking "oh no, that's where RS got the info from - she isn't really F1!". I was surprised they left so much in about Whit talking about their wedding. It will be cute if someday they really make it down the aisle!!

I cannot warm to Katlyn, I know I am in the minority.

Becca is stunning and seems so normal. I would so much love her as the Bachelorette. Britt seems less and less genuine each week.
I was surprised Carly didn't get the group date rose.
Have we ever seen Tracy utter one word?

The rest don't even matter, they are all MOT girls.

Agree, agree, agree!
I always used to agree with your observations, and then we took different paths during Andi's season.  So glad to be back on the same page with you, Nutty!

bestbud! Just a little detour, that's what's so great about the show, LOL!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:15 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:https://twitter.com/cindywrightson/status/557416884937564160

This tweet includes a pic of the wedding gift Chris and Whitney gave at the wedding. I think the original tweet (this one is a retweet) possibly came from the groom at the wedding- original tweet from someone named Nick.   ??

CH said in his blog that Whitney grabbed something from the mansion to wrap up as a gift. Does that look familiar, LOL?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Bet2Win wrote:All threads are now open.  Smiley

Bet! You made it! I vote for Bet to get hazard pay for having to stay up for the west coast viewing and open the threads. Anyone with me?

quietpal wrote:"It's a little weird not having cameras around while we're crashing this wedding", says the guy on tv in front of the camera.

hi clapping!

mtnlvr55 wrote:Looks like things aren't going too well with Chris and Britt next week. He says as he walks away, "I don't want to waste your time." They make it appear that in that same cocktail party he makes the speech about wanting a wife and if they don't believe him they can go home.

Just like Andi with Eric last season, how dare you question the motives of leads who are acting like fame whores instead of serious. Chris you have kissed everyone but Becca at this point and she gets credit for that not you. We even saw you kiss Amber who you sent home.

Chris was already reminding me of Andi, but this cements it and is not a compliment to Chris. Heck Brian Osborne likes Chris and by the end last night was making fun of him.

Brian Osborne @Coach_Osborne · 9h 9 hours ago
Chris, I love you like a brother, but please pull it together.

Your bedmate in France,
Brian

Ps. Stop laughing like a hyena.

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:It is late, but I wanted to comment on Juelia sharing her "story". I posted previously when she was first named by RS and he told us her backstory, that I was very sensitive to this issue as my family history included a suicide. Well, I was completely saddened, sickened, and angered by Juelia's story. I found the way she detailed the actual event down to the things her husband said that day, the things she said back to him, the note, the gun, and the focus on herself as victim without expressing compassion for her husband was appalling.

To be totally fair, I have to divulge my POV though. My nephew took his own life at the age of 23 and left behind a wife and a son who was not yet a year old. Out of respect for my family, my late nephew's widow and child, and especially my late nephew, I won't share anything more than that here. The sharing by Juelia I saw tonight, to me, was her pouring salt into the wounds of a dead man, and also into the wounded hearts of his parents and family of origin. I was disgusted by her and would think that Chris would want to run in the other direction, since how could any man be attracted to a woman who could so publicly disrespect her late husband in this way? This may sound harsh, but believe me I am holding back.

:pout

Cuppa, we lost my sister to suicide as well, so it was hard for me too. I felt no sympathy for Juelia and hope her daughter has good grandparents to help her since Mom told dad's story to the world so callously. I held back last night too, but given even one night's inclination something was wrong, I would have moved heaven and earth to try to get my sister help. I hate those who blame survivors for their loved ones suicide, it took me years to stop blaming myself, but listening to her I just wanted to scream, why the hell did you try to get him committed. There is such a thing as a 48 hour psych hold because you are a danger to yourself. Okay rant over, but I really hated Juelia and hate how I continue to hear from bachelor world how strong she is. I don't see strong I see selfish and feel bad for a child who has to grow up with her.

Brian Osborne @Coach_Osborne · 10h 10 hours ago
Wouldn't be a Bachelor episode without a sad story. Everybody goes through something. Glad to see she is doing well.

I like Brian's reaction to her confession the best. She doesn't deserve any sympathy. IMO.

On another note. I hope that Whitney is F1, they did have a good date, though as others have pointed out Chris seemed a little intoxicated, but I think that is normal for Chris. She really seems to want to impress him and be with him. I thought I would want to free her, but I would rather they take each other off the market. Unfortunately, they can't share bras, his man boobs are bigger than her lady boobs. But hey maybe that makes them a good match. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:29 pm

I am not even sure who went home last night, other than Amber?? giggling Were the other 2 ever shown speaking? Who were they?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:33 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am not even sure who went home last night, other than Amber?? giggling  Were the other 2 ever shown speaking? Who were they?

Tracy the gorgeous school teacher who was also age appropriate and told him he had great "girls" here as she left. I found the girls word funny. And Trina, the oldest contestant who was in her early 30s.

I made the comment, except for Whitney he got rid of all the age appropriate women for him last night. Usually at least we can say with the people let go in epi 3 that the lead hadn't kissed them, but we saw Chris kissing Amber, so he managed to horndog that much.

I think he knew after the wedding crashing it as Whitney and the rest was fulfilling his obligation, but I would have liked to see him ease up on the kissing after the great date with Whitney and the pool party didn't show that at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:09 pm

IMHO the best part of the whole episode was the outtake of Jimmy Kimmel going home in the limousine.

Also seems to me all the talk between Whitney and Chris about the future is designed to throw us off the track.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Does anyone have an online link to watch this episode? I can't find any sad

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Hubby's observations from last night:

1) More Kimmel; less kissing
2) Kaitlyn needs to step up from too casual and comfortable or she will end up in the "cool girl friend zone"
3) Disappointed not to see more of "Onion Girl" (Ashley S) but figures she must have gotten back on her meds
3) Feels sorry for "Box Girl" (Jullian), because that will be the running joke for the next twelve months wherever she goes, but totally thinks it would make a great Halloween Costume for her come October (sports bra, bitty gym shorts, shoe box painted black attached to her rear)
4) Juelia played the "I think I might be eliminated so I'm going to overshare" card. He thinks this happens every season - someone who hasn't really connected yet shares their sob story to secure a rose because the Lead would look like an absolute ass eliminating them immediately after that.
5) Maybelline (Ashley I) needs to rent a room from Kris Jenner and get the life she deserves. And what's with the head gear. He was surprised Chris kept her after all the histrionics, belly button ring or not.
6) Impressed by MacKiddy (Mackenzie) after she called him out on all the kissing.

Play of the Day: Becca refusing to kiss him - by doing so, she's making him chase her - always a good move.

Mistake of the Day: Jade getting that kind of physical too fast, putting her in the sl** zone (and Hubby didn't know Jade's background). He thinks that puts Jade in Chris's little head but it won't keep her in his big head.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 37 Screen12
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 47 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk