SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 34 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:31 am

[quote="Fivesolas76"]Britt looks so much like a young Angie Jolie [/quote

Britt is a pretty girl but that lipstick has got to go Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 34 2498057887 Would love to see her without makeup .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:31 am

I actually thought the Kaitlyn and Chris date was the most real part of the whole episode and JK was really funny with that.

The group date was okay, until the evening when Chris again decided that using his tongue to stroke the women's tongues was a much better form of communication than using words. Smart of him.

I didn't buy the whole Whitney and Chris date crashing, she seemed to be trying really hard to show Chris how Fun! Social! and Spontaneous! she was. But they had major foreshadowing that Whitney is F1 and they are engaged. Heck Farmer Douche could have actually proposed that night and saved us all. Maybe let JK take over as the lead as we have the rest of the season to find a bachelorette (just say no to Nikki or an Andi redo).

At the pool party we get Jade in stripper heels and a nude colored bathing suit on his bed, Jillian bullying the young girls in the hot tube, Britt when she finally leaves Jillian's side giving up on conversation with Chris and just making out and Ashley I not being able to decide in her acting if she was supposed to laugh or cry, Chris calling her out on it then of course kissing her and nearly falling off the balcony (I shed a tear that they didn't fall).

At the rose ceremony, Chris lets go of the only three women besides Whitney who are even close to being age appropriate for him and keeps the 21 year old single mother who called him on his kissing anyone but her but also wants him to be an organic farmer and the 24 year old whose daddy died but left her dresses cut so low that they almost had a wardrobe malfunction, but she really wanted him to just look at her.

You all can decide to watch or not, but I will warn you, Costco was the highlight of the show for me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:32 am

Bet2Win if you have to stay up tonight to watch this, you have my condolences in advance.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:39 am

stuckinsc wrote:Bet2Win if you have to stay up tonight to watch this, you have my condolences in advance.  

Best post of the day! giggling
Sowwy Bet. handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:40 am

stuckinsc wrote:Bet2Win if you have to stay up tonight to watch this, you have my condolences in advance.  
giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:51 am

You guys are all hysterical!!

Loved Jimmy Kimmel! He is the best. I knew he would nail this tonight!

I was amazed at Chris with Whitney - he definitely acted differently. I thought it was the first time Chris really look truly enamored by one of the girls. I was totally impressed by Whitney. Of course, when she was saying they should say filming was done and Chris picked her, I was thinking "oh no, that's where RS got the info from - she isn't really F1!". I was surprised they left so much in about Whit talking about their wedding. It will be cute if someday they really make it down the aisle!!

I cannot warm to Katlyn, I know I am in the minority.

Becca is stunning and seems so normal. I would so much love her as the Bachelorette. Britt seems less and less genuine each week.
I was surprised Carly didn't get the group date rose.
Have we ever seen Tracy utter one word?

The rest don't even matter, they are all MOT girls.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:55 am

Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
JBF wrote:This is downright silly of me.

When Whitney and Chris crashed that wedding and Matt White was on the soundtrack, I was half-expecting the editors to insert a shot of the OTHER Chris... Siegfried... and Desiree as the "couple" they were crashing.

JBF,  cantstopl

I kind of feel bad for Chris and Des.  That was/is their song!  Can't TPTB find another song for Chris the farmer??!!  WTH??

TPTB know that is Chris/Des song, so using it might have been symbolic to show the new couple is Chris S. and Whitney.

If you are correct, then they were pretty cheap this season... not paying for a new vocalist. After all, Andi's season provided musicians for each of her top four guys.

Two other possibilities...

1.) Regardless of any "symbolism", the editors WERE paying homage to the Siegfrieds. This was a cute "clue" for those viewers who are still in the dark about the wedding.

2.) Both the wedding and this song are "red herrings" and The Spoilers As Everybody Assumes are incorrect. Somebody else is F1.

If the second is true, the only alternative I see (in the three episodes viewed so far) is Kaitlyn.

Jade, Becca, Britt and the rest don't have much screentime or "oomph" with him like the other two. Maybe the Dumping At Costco is a foreshadow of life outside The Bubble... and after the show? The wedding crashing is the Too-Good-To-Be-True set-up?

For me, one strike against Kaitlyn is that she expects HIM to do all of the chasing. At least Whitney makes it more of a mutual "affair".

In any case, he giggles a LOT more with these two ladies than the rest of his harem.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:41 am

stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I don't find her sad or amazing.  I guess maybe because I lost someone I love suicide, she doesn't seem genuine to me at all.  That was so put on. Just not impressed at all.  Even the tears didn't seem all that real to me.

It might be time for me to get away from this show, because I don't feel even a little bad for the woman. I feel bad for her former husband's family who just listened to his wife say stuff like that about him on national tv for her to get to stay on a reality tv dating show longer.  Yuck!

I was thinking the same thing. it is tragic he took his life and left behind a wife and young child but to go on national TV and talk about it?  I thought they had grief support groups for that.

They do, lots of counseling and other stuff available.  I didn't get the feeling that feeling that she was sad he was gone, just mad as someone else pointed out.  How lovely for her daughter to get to hear that someday as well.  Totally selfish of her to share that story that way.
Being mad/angry is actually part of the grieving process though, to be sure, not all have to go through this stage to reach a peaceful/accepting place. This tells me she has NOT fully grieved yet because anger/resentment towards the person whom left one is actually a normal part of the grieving process (especially after one was in a marriage where one spouse took his life). The last stage of grief is acceptance and she is not there. That being said, to me, it is so sad that she went on this show in the first place. I cannot judge her motives/behavior though because who knows what type of relationship she had with her spouse or what her current life is like. I do feel bad for his family and her daughter but I think that maybe she was tired of carrying a burden of shame/stigma which is often the case with suicide/mental illness and oftentimes family members want to pretend it never happened. Whatever her motives, her talking about it as she did while going on this show makes me think she may feel more than just pain/anger about what happened but more-so about how her life is now and the people that are in her life now.... that is, whether she actually has any support (it is one thing to go to support groups, another to have family support).

Honestly, I just feel bad for her. Anger is a result of/hides pain and that girl is still in lots of pain.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:43 am

Bachelor Nation posted a photo of Chris and Whitney on Instagram if someone wants to bring it over.

BTW, Jimmy Kimmel was the star of the show. Can ya'll imagine him taking Chris Harrison's spot? It would be hilarious!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:49 am

nutty1 wrote:You guys are all hysterical!!

Loved Jimmy Kimmel! He is the best. I knew he would nail this tonight!

I was amazed at Chris with Whitney - he definitely acted differently. I thought it was the first time Chris really look truly enamored by one of the girls. I was totally impressed by Whitney. Of course, when she was saying they should say filming was done and Chris picked her, I was thinking "oh no, that's where RS got the info from - she isn't really F1!". I was surprised they left so much in about Whit talking about their wedding. It will be cute if someday they really make it down the aisle!!

I cannot warm to Katlyn, I know I am in the minority.

Becca is stunning and seems so normal. I would so much love her as the Bachelorette. Britt seems less and less genuine each week.
I was surprised Carly didn't get the group date rose.
Have we ever seen Tracy utter one word?

The rest don't even matter, they are all MOT girls.

I can't warm to Kaitlyn either. I felt like she was all about JK during the date. You're not alone!!
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:49 am

From bachelor_nation IG….

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/901774936484379688_292890030

Blown away by these two on their wedding crash date. #TheBachelor

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 34 10903502_1547092988901682_1634378984_n

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:56 am

nutty1 wrote:From bachelor_nation IG….

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/901774936484379688_292890030

Blown away by these two on their wedding crash date. #TheBachelor

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 34 10903502_1547092988901682_1634378984_n

Thank you nutty! handwave
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk