SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:58 am

BachelorABC posted that photo and BachNation copied it. Seems ABC is willing to let the cat out the bag since there's a heap of crazy already.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by julychild Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:00 am

I love Becca. She is truly "dignified and self-possessed" as the episode description said.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:01 am

JK was hysterical and if he didn't already have a successful show, CH would be really worried about job security.

Tracy and Amber: it was nice knowing you for the 60 seconds of screen time you got.

When he called Samantha at the RC, I thought "Who is she?"

Kaitlyn was a really good sport about the Costco date and I think she would make a good 'ette (much prefer her over Britt and as much as I like Becca, I don't think she would be a fit to date 25 guys at once)

Ashley I needs to go!

I think he hasn't dumped Jillian yet because he's afraid she'll literally physically crush him.

Perplexed about Whitney. I saw him react to her in a way I've never seen him react to any of the women. He was really smitten by her, not just her looks but her personality. What perplexes me is are they really going to make it that obvious she is F1 or lead us to believe she is F1 when she is not?

Do not really understand what "roll with the cob" means but Whit seems to, so I guess that gives her an edge.

Just my 2cents

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:02 am

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 35 10903502_1547092988901682_1634378984_n

These two look great together! If she is let go at F3 I would be shocked, but could this be why she and Becca are so friendly?

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:03 am

Just got to watch. The girls call it a game-changer. So they are competing to see who wins. Remind me again what's the prize?

Another thing, JK for bach/ette host from now on. :yes:

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:09 am

quietpal wrote:Just got to watch. The girls call it a game-changer. So they are competing to see who wins. Remind me again what's the prize?

Another thing, JK for bach/ette host from now on. :yes:

May force CH to up his game (although I do not wish to see CH shower with the farmer. In fact, I could do without any more of the shower scenes).

Did CH have a pissy face when he surfaced at the end of the show-JK stole his thunder and maybe highlighted how little he does for that paycheck.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:13 am

KB_Mom wrote:JK was hysterical and if he didn't already have a successful show, CH would be really worried about job security.

Tracy and Amber: it was nice knowing you for the 60 seconds of screen time you got.

When he called Samantha at the RC, I thought "Who  is she?"

Kaitlyn was a really good sport about the Costco date and I think she would make a good 'ette (much prefer her over Britt and as much as I like Becca, I don't think she would be a fit to date 25 guys at once)

Ashley I needs to go!

I think he hasn't dumped Jillian yet because he's afraid she'll literally physically crush him.

Perplexed about Whitney.  I saw him react to her in a way I've never seen him react to any of the women. He was really smitten by her, not just her looks but her personality. What perplexes me is are they really going to make it that obvious she is F1 or lead us to believe she is F1 when she is not?

Do not really understand what "roll with the cob" means but Whit seems to, so I guess that gives her an edge.

Just my  2cents

During Bachelor Canada 2, the F1 was pretty obvious to most. He literally and figuratively chased after her all season, but, about halfway through, they ramped up the connection with F2...he said all the right things, did all the right things...to make most viewers who simply watch the show think she was F1. I expect that will happen here as well.

Chris really did seem smitten. I was hoping we would get that. Maybe this is another reason why all the crazy...because they had such a strong connection? The crazy is to distract us. Also noticed that the connection he had with Britt didn't seem that hot tonight. I was worried that might be what tptb played up, but that already seems to be on a downward spiral. I think she noticed it as well since she wouldn't even let him talk and just started smacking on him as a way to keep his attention. I can see why she might leave on her own now...she can see he is loosing interest.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:15 am

nutty1 wrote:You guys are all hysterical!!

Loved Jimmy Kimmel! He is the best. I knew he would nail this tonight!

I was amazed at Chris with Whitney - he definitely acted differently. I thought it was the first time Chris really look truly enamored by one of the girls. I was totally impressed by Whitney. Of course, when she was saying they should say filming was done and Chris picked her, I was thinking "oh no, that's where RS got the info from - she isn't really F1!". I was surprised they left so much in about Whit talking about their wedding. It will be cute if someday they really make it down the aisle!!

I cannot warm to Katlyn, I know I am in the minority.

Becca is stunning and seems so normal. I would so much love her as the Bachelorette. Britt seems less and less genuine each week.
I was surprised Carly didn't get the group date rose.
Have we ever seen Tracy utter one word?

The rest don't even matter, they are all MOT girls.

Agree, agree, agree!
I always used to agree with your observations, and then we took different paths during Andi's season.  So glad to be back on the same page with you, Nutty!
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:21 am

Mackenzie: Why are you kissing all the other women?

Did anyone explain the premise of the show to her? Or did she think she so captured his heart with that alien\big nose date that the show was over and he'd just wait it out until he could pick her as F1?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:24 am

KB_Mom wrote:*snipped*

Perplexed about Whitney.  I saw him react to her in a way I've never seen him react to any of the women. He was really smitten by her, not just her looks but her personality. What perplexes me is are they really going to make it that obvious she is F1 or lead us to believe she is F1 when she is not?

Having an "obvious" F1 seems to be the norm, lately. As Sprite stated, Bachelor Canada had this and they are spoiler-free (no RS). Additionally, Bachelor Australia is spoiler-free and also had an obvious F1. There is really enough fluff/filler/crazy/drama to detract from the obvious F1 for most viewers. In the end, suspense is not the point of the show, drama is. Now people are more likely to look for signs that the F1 is NOT whom is obvious .... because it seems too obvious. Reverse psychology, really.

With guys, if they truly fall for someone they are pretty easy to read. Thus, when one doesn't see an 'obvious' F1 from the way the Bachelor lead is behaving/BL/leaning/chasing, etc, that is probably a sign he has NOT fallen head over heels and is still weighing his options (a la JPG).

IMO, when a guy falls HARD, everyone sees it. Most guys are just made that way. (and everything else just becomes filler/going-through-the-motions/saying-things-like-in-love-with-many-women-when-he-only-chases-one).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:28 am

Go back and watch when Chris gave Whitney the rose and she said yes .. Listen to his voice when they hug.......BINGo!!! :cutesmile!:

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:30 am

KB_Mom wrote:Mackenzie: Why are you kissing all the other women?

Did anyone explain the premise of the show to her? Or did she think she so captured his heart with that alien\big nose date that the show was over and he'd just wait it out until he could pick her as F1?
It matters not who asked Chris that, imo, it is more significant that the editors chose to show her asking this because Chris is kissing everyone it seems. Yes, the show is about one man, many women, but a great lead is not someone who is kissing "all the women" which is what Chris is doing. Seems like even the editors are poking fun/pointing out Chris's corn-dog (horn-dog) ways.

It is interesting because there seems to be a theme between the types of girls on the show and the two Chris S.'s we see on the show:
2 groups of girls = 1) girls in it for the right reasons and 2) the crazy/drama/making-out girls
2 Chris S.'s: 1) in it for a wife and 2) the adolescent/horn-dog/corny/making-out-with-all-the-girls Chris.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk