SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 33 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:14 am

SO --verdict?
Do I watch the DVR'ed later this week.
I watched Apprentice tonight and followed the TB on the forum.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by JBF Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:14 am

This is downright silly of me.

When Whitney and Chris crashed that wedding and Matt White was on the soundtrack, I was half-expecting the editors to insert a shot of the OTHER Chris... Siegfried... and Desiree as the "couple" they were crashing.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:17 am

"She doesn't have a clue right now"

I thought that was telling and cute
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:SO --verdict?

Haha, I did the exact opposite. I did not like tonight's episode. Hoping next week is better. Not sure if chris is just "following orders" from TPTB, but he made some weird decisions.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:19 am

JBF wrote:This is downright silly of me.

When Whitney and Chris crashed that wedding and Matt White was on the soundtrack, I was half-expecting the editors to insert a shot of the OTHER Chris... Siegfried... and Desiree as the "couple" they were crashing.

JBF, cantstopl

I kind of feel bad for Chris and Des. That was/is their song! Can't TPTB find another song for Chris the farmer??!! WTH??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 am

I did not count them, but the number of crotch and butt shots in this episode seemed way more than usual. Just Yukky!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 am

I feel like, in past seasons leads knew who their top four were but fought to keep normal people on board as well as their favorites, but Chris just cares that his top 4 or 5 are there and the producers can fill the rest of the spots with who they want.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 am

I hope it is better than last week!  I really did watch it muted while I made SC, and honestly don't feel like I missed a thing!  giggling  I don't want to have to watch every episode that way to be able to get through it for SC's!  

Will get to SC late tomorrow after noon...assuming Jimmy helps make the episode more bearable.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 am

soccermom333 wrote:
JBF wrote:This is downright silly of me.

JBF,  cantstopl

I kind of feel bad for Chris and Des.  That was/is their song!  Can't TPTB find another song for Chris the farmer??!!  WTH??

TPTB know that is Chris/Des song, so using it might have been symbolic to show the new couple is Chris S. and Whitney.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:25 am

Did you all notice the way Chris acted when Whitney accepted the rose? I couldn't tell if he was just so excited or about to cry. Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:25 am

I liked it, especially the JK parts. I f/f through a lot of the pool party though. I enjoyed both of the 1 on 1 dates. Chris really seems into Whitney. 

Most of the girls haven't made an impression on me. I like Becca, Whitney, Kelsey, Carly, & Kaitlyn and that's about it. Jillian is my least favorite. Not sure why she, Ashley S & Ashley I are still there.  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:27 am

sanlee088 wrote:Did you all notice the way Chris acted when Whitney accepted the rose? I couldn't tell if he was just so excited or about to cry. Lol
He was so happy. It was the cutest thing ever.

Reminded me of the picture we had of him being excited when Whit met his friends during filming. :yes:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk