SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
https://twitter.com/TelegraphHerald/status/536231844539547648
10:56am CT
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Telegr10

https://twitter.com/girl_iowagirl20/status/536259463909355520
12:46pm CT
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Bec5_b10

I watched the previews in search for Becca's tears, but I didn't find them. I've made a few SCs and brightened them, add contrast and still there were no tears visible in Becca's eyes. I think the pics taken of TV broadcast created the shiny spots.

Since someone wondered about the place/time of this SC (of Becca sitting next to the window in hotel) ... Anyone interested to discuss the theories?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Happygolucky, Becca's window shot reminds me of a window shot of Nick from last season. Not saying it is relevant, just saying it is similar.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by grammady Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:08 pm

There is a picture of the interior of one of the limo's somewhere and I was wondering if we know the size of that limo. The one parked outside of the hotel is much shorter than the one we see on the highway. If we knew what the interior of the short limo versus long limo was we could figure who was in which limo.
grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Just to throw it out there that shot of Beeca limo shot could be anywhere..heck maybe it's when they make a turn..if we go on the premiss that they both are on their way TO the FRC..Becca could be as the sun was beginning to go down..since it didn't come out til that afternoon.

Anyway it won't change anything it was all done in November!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:14 pm

Litta123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:***snipped***
This is what I think Chris did in the s/cap of him talking to Becca. I can't find the s/cap right now, but I wondered if the top that she was wearing is the same as her FRC dress and if Chris wanted a few minutes with her before he left for the FRC.

This one, GA? If so, different outfit than her FRC dress.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Aa7b477f-fb8d-4870-8921-622b95793566

Thanks Litta! Yes that one. There was speculation on what might be happening there. Do we know via media clip or sleuthing when this took place? Is this the "what do you want?" conversation?

happygolucky wrote:GA - you meant this SC? - I believe it is The Dress.
snipped...

Thanks happy for clarifying. I couldn't remember.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:19 pm

To me that looks like the night portion of their LCD..Their talk kinda reminded me of Brad/Emily..or even Cat/Sean's
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:35 pm

Tears in either ones eyes either going or coming from the FRC dosen't mean much to me since we've seen contestants going and coming with tears in their eyes. (ie. Josh tearing up as he was driving to FRC) I'm sure tears come alot easier in the bubble whether they be happy, nervous and even angry ones. cantstopl jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:12 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Personally I do believe those photos indicate that Whitney arrived second. I think her limo shot is her arrival and those are anxiety tears.

That said, I think Becca's family situation created a dynamic that TPTB needed to work around. How that plays out on our tv screen remains to be seen.

I agree, Becca's tears are sad tears and Whit's are anxiety tears.  ;)
IMO, I don't see tears in Becca's eyes or on her face. However, I do see them in Whits and on her face too. Her eyes are bloodshot. IMO, the tone of the sun on Becca's face is at sunrise or at sunset. It has the yellowing tint that happens at those times of day where as on Whit's the sun is "brighter" therefore, I feel that Whit arrived around 2pm and Becca later than that. Unless of course, Becca shows up on the farm at around 8am?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:22 pm

Lucas15 wrote: snipped.. Sort of answered above. I believe that both girls were transported in a Lincoln Town Car converted into a stretch limo. While the exteriors look the same there is different upholstery inside, but some common structural details (like seat belt hardware and rear window defroster).

mtnlvr55 wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 117wgzr
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 0dd9b5f4-3bc9-439f-943b-52a5c59c37a4

If you click to see fullsize, in Becca's pic you can see her eyes are teary.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:23 pm

Becca looks sad to me. Whitney looks nervous and unsure at what may happen. JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:31 pm

That shot of Becca's hair seems not as curly or fluffy as in the other one either..

Boy it must have been a long ride for both these girls..Not a good hair day after the ride for either one!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:36 pm

Hotmomma wrote:That shot of Becca's hair seems not as curly or fluffy as in the other one either..

Boy it must have been a long ride for both these girls..Not a good hair day after the ride for either one!

Wait till they spend a winter in Iowa. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1