SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 63 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:40 pm

grammady wrote:There is a picture of the interior of one of the limo's somewhere and I was wondering if we know the size of that limo.  The one parked outside of the hotel is much shorter than the one we see on the highway.  If we knew what the interior of the short limo versus long limo was we could figure who was in which limo.  

Bringing this from the screencap analysis thread, because I think it proves that Becca is F1.

mindless wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:That limo in the top picture seems to have 4 windows..now the one they are showing driving thru the country side seems to be longer! I believe there are different sizes of " stretch" limos..they still could be the same Lincoln brand.some holding more than others.

That is a very good point, because whoever has the longer limo is probably F1. So I did a little digging and I think I found the exact limo Becca is in. You can even see the edge of the TV screen in some of the preview shots. It also happens to be the exact same limo we see driving through the fields.

http://www.crownlimousinela.com/LA_Towncar_Stretched_Limo1.html

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 LA_Lincoln_stretched_limo_B1
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 LA_Lincoln_stretched_limo_B3

Screencaps:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 1ce34a70-a41e-49a6-9cfa-c44c89ae1335
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 868c7cf7-6212-4dd0-8248-9c8ed1ff895a
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Bec7_b10

You can also see in the sc of the limo driving through the fields that the sun does indeed shine from the right side of the car, like in the shot of Becca in the limo. I don't think it matters though, because there are several routes to the farm and we don't know what sort of detours they took.

In any case, Becca is NOT in the limo seen outside the hotel early in the day. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:44 pm

^^That's very impressive detective work! wow

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:45 pm

I replied to your post in the other thread. Note the seats look to be a perfect match! Nice work! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Was it rumor or truth that Brad flew Em's family in before the FRC to ask permission of her dad?  Point - could be 1 of the girl's family member(s)?

Why, in the preview, would they edit in Chris at WTA, and Whitney & Becca from the RC when Britt left and Carly was eliminated? The preview clip choices are said to be part of TPTB storyboard. 

The comment about "most romantic" - was it in reference to the FRC, "ending", or proposal?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SliverofHope Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:58 pm

All of your detective work amazes me!! That limo and the stitching on the seat appear to be a perfect match to the longer limo, not the shorter one seen in front of the hotel earlier in the day!

Beyond the physical and photographic proof in the SC's is the emotional proof for me. This tidbit from CH said a lot to me.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-chris-becca/

"When I talked to him, I could tell he was unbelievably torn and very conflicted, but at the same time I knew then that he wanted to pick Becca. He needed a reason and any kind of confirmation from her because he wanted it to be Becca. Nothing was wrong with Kailtyn, but I could tell he just wanted someone to say, "Pick Becca and don't worry about it.""

He wants it to be Becca, the heart wants what it wants. That chemistry and physical attraction is undeniable. I think Chris is patient and will wait for Becca to be ready as long as they are still making progress and moving forward.

I like in the previews where we see Becca being completely honest with his sisters and mom. I would hope they would appreciate that honesty as well, I think they do. With as honest as Becca is with them they would know that if she says she is willing to move to Arlington if Chris turns out to be Mr. Right that she would.

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:01 pm

I started reading this board daily these past two weeks and if the final is Whitney I say god bless and hope every thing works out the way it was intended.  If Becca same goes to her.  I just dont see them letting him go the non engage root not those evil miser.  So look for Whitney to be the winner.

BTW Doesn't the limo with the tv look more expensive inside?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Awesome work, Hotmomma and mindless!!  clapping!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Just in case bumping up  the SUV Chris was so we can have everything together!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 B3EFmWyCAAAFBoC

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 1f2d18df-7429-40c0-aa7d-e4e13db01f77
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 6295_cc0640_001_GAR
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:That shot of Becca's hair seems not as curly or fluffy as in the other one either..

Boy it must have been a long ride for both these girls..Not a good hair day after the ride for either one!

Wait till they spend a winter in Iowa.  Smiley

Chris has $$$ I think they will spend most winters traveling as Chris mentioned in an interview that he would like to travel some, Im sure the winter months are probably the best time for farmers to get away. The spring, summer and fall in the countryside imo is beautiful so the F1 kind of gets the best of both worlds. Not a bad life cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If you click to see fullsize, in Becca's pic you can see her eyes are teary.

I think so as well.

Note - excellent sleuthing as I believe the interior of the limo in the image that mindless found indeed is a match (as best we could tell) of the upholstery in Becca's limo. But image mindless posted came from a limo company in LA - do we know if any company in Dubuque has the same limo?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:52 pm

I had thought someone (was it Kasha?) said both girl's limos had the same exterior?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Who's to say both women, who are F2, and important VIP's at this point, don't get the same long stretch royal treatment?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1