SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:56 pm

nutty1 wrote:I had thought someone (was it Kasha?) said both girl's limos had the same exterior?
They very well could have!..

The one in front of the hotel could ave been a decoy as they were taking the girl from the back...I believe they said that limo pulled up but no one got out..than left?

If my memory serves me ( which it may not I'm old) when Jade was let go she was in a limo too! Would be fun to see that one..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:58 pm

I don't think there is any definitive way to know. Is the limo shown in the driving sc one of the girls? Is it a red herring? 
IDK. no idea
It appears Chris goes in an SUV. We have that photo showing him entering a vehicle with a running board.
We see Whitney in a limo that matches up to a lincoln limo. Is it a stretch? We can not tell.
We have Becca in a limo that matches up to the interior of a stretch, however, that interior can be customized and put in a regular limo.
We have a sc of a limo traveling. Who is in it? We do not know, but it is not the same limo as the photo from the Herald where there is a limo outside of the Julien. 
Did I sum this situation up correctly? Or am I in the dark, also?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:I had thought someone (was it Kasha?) said both girl's limos had the same exterior?

The interiors look different to me. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think there is any definitive way to know. Is the limo shown in the driving sc one of the girls? Is it a red herring? 
IDK. no idea
It appears Chris goes in an SUV. We have that photo showing him entering a vehicle with a running board.
We see Whitney in a limo that matches up to a lincoln limo. Is it a stretch? We can not tell.
We have Becca in a limo that matches up to the interior of a stretch, however, that interior can be customized and put in a regular limo.
We have a sc of a limo traveling. Who is in it? We do not know, but it is not the same limo as the photo from the Herald where there is a limo outside of the Julien. 
That a perfect summary!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think there is any definitive way to know. Is the limo shown in the driving sc one of the girls? Is it a red herring? 
IDK. no idea

I think you got it! It's all crystal clear to me now! Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 2292733854
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Jeez! And I only got about 5 hours sleep and heard all kinds of work craziness to boot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:23 pm

Maybe that first limo was picking up Neil Lang with the armor guards there! ha ha!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:25 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Maybe that first limo was picking up Neil Lang with the armor guards there! ha ha!

I love this. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 3806527698 rofl rofl

After all, thousands of dollars are involved.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:26 pm

IDK. no idea

I think both of the limos are the same size, 8 passenger stretch limos. The one Becca is in just looks longer, because it doesn't have the divisions between the windows visible from the outside. However, the interior of Whitney's limo is very typical for a Lincoln limo, whereas both the interior and exterior of Becca's limo is atypical. I've only seen them together. That's why I highly doubt they would have that interior in a typical Lincoln Town Car limo. At least I haven't seen it while Googling all day. And it's not just the upholstering, it's the black frame around the back window we were wondering about earlier, which isn't there in Whitney's limo. That proves Becca is in the limo I linked to IMO.

I think it's very possible that Whitney got in the limo seen outside the hotel, once it drove around to the back of the hotel. Maybe that's why she's so teary, because she knows it's too early? Or perhaps they drove her around for hours, who knows. Point is that we have no idea when Becca was picked up.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If you click to see fullsize, in Becca's pic you can see her eyes are teary.

I think so as well.

Note - excellent sleuthing as I believe the interior of the limo in the image that mindless found indeed is a match (as best we could tell) of the upholstery in Becca's limo. But image mindless posted came from a limo company in LA - do we know if any company in Dubuque has the same limo?

Bringing my post from another thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:The license plate says "First Class Limousine".

First Class Limousine

4720 SW 26th St
Des Moines, IA 50321
515-256-7275
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 Captur30

mindless wrote:Whitney's limo is harder to find, because the seats in hers seem to be the most common type found in Lincoln limos. As in this:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 TownCarB_Interior2

This is the most common exterior of a Lincoln Town Car limo:

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 64 TownCarB_Exterior
http://www.first-class-limos.com/fleet.htm

It matches what is seen outside the hotel. Make of that what you will.

First Class Limo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:06 pm

I don't think that's the same company since the one I linked to is in Tennessee and has Limousines in plural. But that is a very typical limo model, so I'm sure they have them in Iowa. Not sure about Becca's limo though. Could they have driven it all the way from LA and for what reason? no idea
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:02 pm

You can tell that it is the last weekend before the FRC. Nothing new except everyone trying to find a reason the one they want to be F1, is the F1. Great, persuasive arguments. Love this time of the season. Thanks for everyone who is giving opinions and reasonings. clapping!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1