SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:52 pm

chiliwhili wrote:Plus there are two relatively equally long ways to get to the farm, so they could have gone different routes.

Wasn't it sluethed that Claire and Nikki's boats ended up in sight of each other?  Not sure.  
It would be unneccesarily awkward if Whitney and Becca had to cross paths.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by chiliwhili Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:05 pm

Yes, given that they would be driving for so long so would have had to leave within not too long of each other (ie not enough time to wait for the F2 to get back) it is possible they could see each other on the road handwave

Here are 2 different ways they could get to the farm.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/19/16/15/94/image15.jpg

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Thanks for the map chili!

I would think the F1 wouldn't leave until the F2 situation is over with giving Chris an hour or so to get it together.

I can see them taking a different route for sure. How awkward to see a limo drive by. speechless Plus they are going to put enough doubt into the F1 because they want a surprise reaction (Unless they don't like the surprise reaction and take multiple takes)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Bring over from SC thread...IMO is spot on!

mindless wrote:The picture of the limo in front of the hotel was tweeted at 12:56 PM, which is around 3 h before the final woman arrived at the rose ceremony, if we estimate based on those ABC media pics of Chris in the barn. That sounds about right for the F2 IMO. Unless they drove Whitney around for 3 hours on purpose.  no idea

There are two routes to get to the farm that take about the same time. The pink takes 6 minutes longer and goes south the final mile or so. My guess is that they took the F1 that way, so as to avoid accidentally passing by the other limo, which would be a disaster obviously. Based on the map it's also probably a more scenic route. Would have to check on Google maps how it really looks like.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 68 Routes10

My theory is that they took Whitney there and back via the fastest boring route. Becca was taken via the more scenic route so she'd see that it's not so bad in Iowa and so that she wouldn't pass by Whitney's limo. Hugesmile The shots of her in the limo when it's cloudy are from earlier, which is why she looks more awake in those, and the shots with sun on her face are from the last mile. That's why she looks so spaced. 1.5 h in a car does that to you. JMO. I also think it's very possible that she actually is inside the limo driving through the fields, because the sun direction in that shot is consistent with shots of her inside it. It's also driving down a smaller country road, which is also consistent with the last mile of the journey. It would also make sense that if they're shooting from a helicopter, then it's near the farm. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:13 pm

The 2nd route goes through Strawberry Point, where Becca and Chris had their LCD.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:32 pm

:yes:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Now how can that be the final rose if it's already been taped?? Oh boy. Is someone getting their final rose tomorrow live??

chrisbharrison
2 hours ago
This actually is the final rose! Tomorrow night the 3 hour live finale #TheBachelor you're all in for a big surprise!

https://instagram.com/p/z-i05ZMGxS/

The first hour??

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  7h 7 hours ago
Just a reminder #BachelorNation -- Did you remember to spring forward? You won't want to miss the first hour of tomorrow night's finale!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Now how can that be the final rose if it's already been taped?? Oh boy. Is someone getting their final rose tomorrow live??

chrisbharrison
2 hours ago
This actually is the final rose! Tomorrow night the 3 hour live finale #TheBachelor you're all in for a big surprise!

https://instagram.com/p/z-i05ZMGxS/

The first hour??

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  7h 7 hours ago
Just a reminder #BachelorNation -- Did you remember to spring forward? You won't want to miss the first hour of tomorrow night's finale!!!
I think MF is just saying if you didn't fix your clocks you would miss part of the bachelor. Not that anything special is happening just that he needs numbers in all of the hours
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:39 pm

The final rose has not been given yet... The FRC will be tomorrow then. They left on unfinished business...
Confirmation that the spoiler was wrong !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:40 pm

sde1041 wrote:The final rose has not been given yet... The FRC will be tomorrow then. They left on unfinished business...

Sorry that's just what he wants viewers to believe. The pic was clearly taken at the FRC in the barn.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:41 pm

sde1041 wrote:The final rose has not been given yet... The FRC will be tomorrow then. They left on unfinished business...

What? CH posted that picture of the barn with the rose, which was taken months ago.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Oh, brother. I hate this stuff.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1