SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 67 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by onlyme Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:54 am

chiliwhili wrote:Plus do the other girls know who won anyway?  So would it really matter too them if the F1 came, because they wouldn't even know she was the F1 yet.  Wouldn't that be true?

oh, I think they know...

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by chiliwhili Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:56 am

^^^ oh Ok thanks, I guess these things have a way of getting out the other girls...

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:57 am

So we have a couple posts about necklaces at the FRC and it seems none of the women have worn necklaces to FRC. Whitney loves her big chunky necklaces and she doesn't have one on in FRC dress either. Do we know if the women aren't allowed to wear necklaces to the FRC? Just wondering.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:05 am

chiliwhili wrote:Plus do the other girls know who won anyway?  So would it really matter too them if the F1 came, because they wouldn't even know she was the F1 yet.  Wouldn't that be true?

I think some/most of the girls definitely know. Sammi was on after buzz and she said that she knew who he picked. So, I would imagine if she knows, other girls that they were close to (Kaitlyn, Carly, Jade) probably know, as well.

I think that's probably the case in most seasons. Was it Brad's season, where no one except Michelle Money knew that Emily won because everyone believed RS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:28 am

chasingpavements wrote:

I think some/most of the girls definitely know. Sammi was on after buzz and she said that she knew who he picked. So, I would imagine if she knows, other girls that they were close to (Kaitlyn, Carly, Jade) probably know, as well.

I think that's probably the case in most seasons. Was it Brad's season, where no one except Michelle Money knew that Emily won because everyone believed RS?

hmm interesting!. Oddly enough, this season resembles Brad 2.0 in so many ways... hmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:30 am

I don't see how F1 can keep it a secret...I know I couldn't! So if the F1 hung out with the other girls at the WTA after party, I would think the girls would know!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:32 am

In Brad 1.0 Jennie didn't jnow that Deanna had been sent home.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:35 am

^^^^ I think "contestants" were scared of the lawsuit threats much more than they are today. No way that would be kept a secret anymore. The girls and guys talk. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:08 pm

I posted this in another thread and no one offered any opinion so I am going to post it here again. Aunties_love said that she thought Whitney may have arrived earlier. So here is my theory. It would be an unexpected twist too.

Due to the fact that the limos would be seen passing each other and the second girl would then "know" she was the F1. what about if Whitney goes first, is proposed to and then goes to the farmhouse with the family and then Becca comes second? I know it is off the wall but there have been a couple of others done this way and it eliminates the problem of the limos passing each other.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:13 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:I posted this in another thread and no one offered any opinion so I am going to post it here again.  Aunties_love  said that she thought Whitney may have arrived earlier.  So here is my theory.  It would be an unexpected twist too.

Due to the fact that the limos would be seen passing each other and the second girl would then "know" she was the F1.  what about if Whitney goes first, is proposed to and then goes to the farmhouse with the family and then Becca comes second?  I know it is off the wall but there have been a couple of others done this way and it eliminates the problem of the limos passing each other.

I think your theory is plausible but I thought they have hyped in the most recent previews that the unexpected twist is at ATFR? Or am I hopelessly confused? scratch :headbanging
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:19 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:I posted this in another thread and no one offered any opinion so I am going to post it here again.  Aunties_love  said that she thought Whitney may have arrived earlier.  So here is my theory.  It would be an unexpected twist too.

Due to the fact that the limos would be seen passing each other and the second girl would then "know" she was the F1.  what about if Whitney goes first, is proposed to and then goes to the farmhouse with the family and then Becca comes second?  I know it is off the wall but there have been a couple of others done this way and it eliminates the problem of the limos passing each other.

I think your theory is plausible but I thought they have hyped in the most recent previews that the unexpected twist is at ATFR?  Or am I hopelessly confused? scratch :headbanging  

I read about an unexpected twist and paid no attention that it was at the ATFR. Ok so maybe the theory goes to the scrap heap. Smiley
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:26 pm

Plus there are two relatively equally long ways to get to the farm, so they could have gone different routes.

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1