SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 71 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:25 pm

So we really do not know what time the hotel limo was actually first seen? We know what time the picture was first posted. And we do not know if one of the girls actually got in it. Correct?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:So we really do not know what time the hotel limo was actually first seen? We know what time the picture was first posted. And we do not know if one of the girls actually got in it. Correct?

I think Lavender determined by a series of screencaps that it was seen in front of the hotel, no one exited, and it left and the tweet was posted at 12:56 PM CST.

IMO that no one exited means it wasn't there for a drop-off - it was there for a pick-up and whoever they were picking up wasn't ready yet so they left (likely a No Standing zone in front of the hotel) to drive around and come back a little later.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:30 pm

sde1041 wrote:First time we see a picture of the final rose with this type of comment, no ?
As for C being in love, yes, he must be. But has his picked one said yes to the rose and engagement ?

The Us Weekly article from last week says on the inside that he ultimately picks someone and proposes and she says yes. So the ATFR suprrise is most likely not a proposal. It could just be ABC/CH trying to hype up the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:So we really do not know what time the hotel limo was actually first seen? We know what time the picture was first posted. And we do not know if one of the girls actually got in it. Correct?

I think Lavender determined by a series of screencaps that it was seen in front of the hotel, no one exited, and it left and the tweet was posted at 12:56 PM CST.

IMO that no one exited means it wasn't there for a drop-off - it was there for a pick-up and whoever they were picking up wasn't ready yet so they left (likely a No Standing zone in front of the hotel) to drive around and come back a little later.

There's another entrance at the back of the hotel where they have a parking lot. If you wish to pick someone up on the down low, then driving under that roof seems like a pretty good idea to me. I think they told the limo driver to go there.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Rear_b10

From Google maps.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:39 pm

sde1041 wrote:Maybe he picked but she didn't say yes she accepts the rose... Yet ?
Just trying to interpret CH comment...

This season, I think it's very, very important for TPTB to cast doubt on the subject of an engagement. It makes perfect sense to me that the big question now in the eleventh hour is "did he propose" and "did she say yes". Because the answer to that question, whichever answer you choose, clearly reveals the F1.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Bhaka wrote:This season, I think it's very, very important for TPTB to cast doubt on the subject of an engagement.  It makes perfect sense to me that the big question now in the eleventh hour is "did he propose" and "did she say yes".  Because the answer to that question, whichever answer you choose, clearly reveals the F1.

I think that's kind of brilliant and exactly on point. In fact - IMO it's more that just "kind of" brilliant.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Bhaka wrote:
sde1041 wrote:Maybe he picked but she didn't say yes she accepts the rose... Yet ?

This season, I think it's very, very important for TPTB to cast doubt on the subject of an engagement.  It makes perfect sense to me that the big question now in the eleventh hour is "did he propose" and "did she say yes".  Because the answer to that question, whichever answer you choose, clearly reveals the F1.
This is true. I doubt Becca would have accepted an engagement.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:52 pm

mindless wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

There's another entrance at the back of the hotel where they have a parking lot. If you wish to pick someone up on the down low, then driving under that roof seems like a pretty good idea to me. I think they told the limo driver to go there.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Rear_b10

From Google maps.
Thanks for that mindless...I think it's entirely possible that the limo actually immediately pulled around back to pick up Whit. That is of coursed based on what we've found out here. Thanks again Hotmomma and Mindless for putting things together. :cutesmile!:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Diana wrote:
Bhaka wrote:

This season, I think it's very, very important for TPTB to cast doubt on the subject of an engagement.  It makes perfect sense to me that the big question now in the eleventh hour is "did he propose" and "did she say yes".  Because the answer to that question, whichever answer you choose, clearly reveals the F1.
This is true. I doubt Becca would have accepted an engagement.

And there is your twist, final rose at the FRC and proposal at the ATFR. cantstopl

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Chris holding the ring
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Proxy
http://www.ibtimes.com/bachelor-2015-spoilers-what-will-happen-season-19-finale-chris-soules-propose-winner-1839964
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:12 pm

chiliwhili wrote:Plus there are two relatively equally long ways to get to the farm, so they could have gone different routes.

thanks. I read earlier on that the other route is way out of the way. I don't know 6 minutes doesn't seem way out of the way to me. So there re two plausible routes there.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:27 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Chris holding the ring
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Proxy
http://www.ibtimes.com/bachelor-2015-spoilers-what-will-happen-season-19-finale-chris-soules-propose-winner-1839964

Thanks for posting it, mtnlvr55.  Him holding a ring seems to favor Whitney as f1 because it doesn't appear that Becca's ready for that yet. Nothing wrong with that of course. I wish they'd get rid of the engagements altogether.

I wonder if the surprise is that Becca bows out and rejects Chris because she realizes she's not ready? We talked about it before we knew she was in a dress but I haven't considered it since. She's shown looking out the window at the hotel so she may be deciding what to do. That may be why she's happy when she's with her sisters and post filming. Better than getting rejected I guess.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1