SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:07 pm

atem wrote:I'm still trying to get where people think there's a 'cliffhanger' again, when MF said to watch the stupid first hour.

I think it's all hype...TPTB are evil...just sayin'. :uptonogood :stirthepot plotting
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:08 pm

atem wrote:I don't see where people are getting there is no final rose given during the first two hours.  The 3rd hour is the ATFR, right?

For me, that would mean he didn't go with the "easy" choice thus it wouldn't have picked Whitney.
But if he did pick Becca, we would still be possibly waiting for a yes from her at the ATFR ...
Something is going on and I feel it's not just hyping ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:10 pm

I think Becca would have accepted a final rose, but maybe not a proposal...yet

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:18 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:I posted this in another thread and no one offered any opinion so I am going to post it here again.  Aunties_love  said that she thought Whitney may have arrived earlier.  So here is my theory.  It would be an unexpected twist too.

Due to the fact that the limos would be seen passing each other and the second girl would then "know" she was the F1.  what about if Whitney goes first, is proposed to and then goes to the farmhouse with the family and then Becca comes second?  I know it is off the wall but there have been a couple of others done this way and it eliminates the problem of the limos passing each other.
Considering there are actually 2 different roads to go that get to the farm, the women WOULDN'T be seen passing one another. The route that mindless searched out, she felt Whitney took is the more direct route. The one that Becca took would be the more indirect route. On that route, Becca would be going in the proper direction towards the end of her journey to get the sun direction right on her face and the shadows for the limo that she has been sleuthed to be in.

There has only been one other time that the F1 arrived at the FRC before the F2 and that was in epi 5 with Jesse and Tara and it's only because Tara got sick. She would of arrived first if that didn't happen.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:29 pm

I took the tweet about the first hour to mean if you forgot to set your clocks, you would miss the first hour. Not that there was anything earth shattering about the first hour, just that you would miss it.

I guess I'm the only one who sees it that way?

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:30 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:I took the tweet about the first hour to mean if you forgot to set your clocks, you would miss the first hour.  Not that there was anything earth shattering about the first hour, just that you would miss it.  

No, not the only one. That's what I thought too.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:34 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:I took the tweet about the first hour to mean if you forgot to set your clocks, you would miss the first hour.  Not that there was anything earth shattering about the first hour, just that you would miss it.  

Sounds right to me.

As for the show, I don't see any shock or twist. This show always lies and twists words.

His family is basically going to tell him that Becca isn't in love with him and he goes with Whitney.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:42 pm

atem wrote:

Sounds right to me.

As for the show, I don't see any shock or twist. This show always lies and twists words.

His family is basically going to tell him that Becca isn't in love with him and he goes with Whitney.

I totally agree.

I think it's likely that Chris and Becca have a sob Fest over her not being ready for marriage.

I think I'm going with the RS twist being that Chris and Whitney met before the show through mutual friends
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:42 pm

atem wrote:

Sounds right to me.

Besides, he is more about the ratings than the outcome so heaven forbid people don't set their clocks ahead and miss the 8-9 pm hour for his precious ratings count
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:52 pm

luvstx wrote:
atem wrote:

Sounds right to me.

I totally agree.

I think it's likely that Chris and Becca have a sob Fest over her not being ready for marriage.

I think I'm going with the RS twist being that Chris and Whitney met before the show through mutual friends

I think that would be higher than 1 on the 1-10 scale. I think it's going to be something silly, like who chris hooked up with before the show. He said it would lead to speculation, and I can't think of much else that's a 1 and would cause that much speculation.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:56 pm

atem wrote:

Sounds right to me.

The "tough love" talk between Chris and his family might have nothing to do the girls and everything to do with how they view Chris' indecision at this point.  MAYBE they remind him that he went on the show to "find a wife" and it's time for him to stop hedging his bets and decide if he's prepared to commit to that idea or not. And if yes, to decide if the woman he wants is there and if so to follow through.

CH did say Chris' family was tough on him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Do we know what else is said after "you went on the show to find a wife and not a girlfriend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1