SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:28 pm

[quote="GuardianAngel"]Now how can that be the final rose if it's already been taped?? Oh boy. Is someone getting their final rose tomorrow live??

chrisbharrison
2 hours ago
This actually is the final rose! Tomorrow night the 3 hour live finale #TheBachelor you're all in for a big surprise!

https://instagram.com/p/z-i05ZMGxS/
snipped

The big surprise is that Kaitlyn is the next "ette. Don't forget the people that read the blogs (all of them) are not the audience of the majority, so many will, in fact, be surprised at that announcement.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Diana wrote:
Bhaka wrote:
sde1041 wrote:Maybe he picked but she didn't say yes she accepts the rose... Yet ?
Just trying to interpret CH comment...

This season, I think it's very, very important for TPTB to cast doubt on the subject of an engagement.  It makes perfect sense to me that the big question now in the eleventh hour is "did he propose" and "did she say yes".  Because the answer to that question, whichever answer you choose, clearly reveals the F1.

This is true. I doubt Becca would have accepted an engagement.

All along we have seen Chris trying to figure out how Becca feels (just as the US Weekly article said) and all along Becca has been pretty consistent and saying that she wants to be in love, she wants to get married, she wants to have kids - someday - but she just isn't there yet. Now I have seen a lot of final 2 in the middle of this bubble - created not only by the lead doing their job - but by producers doing their job - all intended to make both of the final two believe they are in love with the lead. What I haven't ever seen is one of the final two so consistently resistant to the pressure of the bubble and admit - she's not in love with the lead even though every one around her is pressuring her to get there. There is no way IMO that Becca should accept a proposal even if Chris proposes. If you have those kind of doubts in the bubble can you imagine what doubts you might have when the bubble bursts? (And it always does.)

Now I have tremendous respect for Becca and I think she's a smart woman with a lot of integrity and strong will. That I don't think she's ready for marriage yet or that maybe she would be but Chris isn't the right one only makes me respect her more. And I wonder - what exactly would she do under these circumstances? What exactly SHOULD she do under those circumstances? All I can really say is what I would advise her if she were my daughter and came to me with this dilemma; I would say:

"Becca - I have to be honest with you. If you are not totally certain that you're in love with Chris and that he is the man you want to spend the rest of your life with, then he isn't the man you're supposed to be with. If you can't commit to this man you need to be honest with him and tell him that. He has choices - there's someone else he cares about too and she loves him and she's ready - and you're not. You can't stand in the way of his happiness - you have to let him go in the other direction and wait for your time to come. It will, and when it does you won't come to me to ask what I think because you will know exactly what to do and you'll do it."

And I think that's what Becca does and that's the surprise twist of this season ending. Instead of a broken hearted F2 we have an F2 that not only bows out but sends the lead to the woman she knows loves him.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:36 pm

albean99 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Chris holding the ring
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Proxy
http://www.ibtimes.com/bachelor-2015-spoilers-what-will-happen-season-19-finale-chris-soules-propose-winner-1839964

Thanks for posting it, mtnlvr55.  Him holding a ring seems to favor Whitney as f1 because it doesn't appear that Becca's ready for that yet. Nothing wrong with that of course. I wish they'd get rid of the engagements altogether.

I wonder if the surprise is that Becca bows out and rejects Chris because she realizes she's not ready? We talked about it before we knew she was in a dress but I haven't considered it since. She's shown looking out the window at the hotel so she may be deciding what to do. That may be why she's happy when she's with her sisters and post filming. Better than getting rejected I guess.
What if he chose a ring with Becca in mind but with all that's going on in her family, he chooses to not Propose to her at that moment and wait til all the turmoil dies down for her, then propose to her on the ATFR. That would go towards the comment of a weird FRC and also how something goes down at the ATFR. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvety081 Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Hey guys! Not sure if this is the right place, but have we heard of any past contestants/couples being in LA tomorrow for the ATFR? Sorry, if this was covered already Smiley

Velvety081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Diana wrote:
Bhaka wrote:

This season, I think it's very, very important for TPTB to cast doubt on the subject of an engagement.  It makes perfect sense to me that the big question now in the eleventh hour is "did he propose" and "did she say yes".  Because the answer to that question, whichever answer you choose, clearly reveals the F1.

This is true. I doubt Becca would have accepted an engagement.

All along we have seen Chris trying to figure out how Becca feels (just as the US Weekly article said) and all along Becca has been pretty consistent and saying that she wants to be in love, she wants to get married, she wants to have kids - someday - but she just isn't there yet. Now I have seen a lot of final 2 in the middle of this bubble - created not only by the lead doing their job - but by producers doing their job - all intended to make both of the final two believe they are in love with the lead. What I haven't ever seen is one of the final two so consistently resistant to the pressure of the bubble and admit - she's not in love with the lead even though every one around her is pressuring her to get there. There is no way IMO that Becca should accept a proposal even if Chris proposes. If you have those kind of doubts in the bubble can you imagine what doubts you might have when the bubble bursts? (And it always does.)

Now I have tremendous respect for Becca and I think she's a smart woman with a lot of integrity and strong will. That I don't think she's ready for marriage yet or that maybe she would be but Chris isn't the right one only makes me respect her more. And I wonder - what exactly would she do under these circumstances? What exactly SHOULD she do under those circumstances? All I can really say is what I would advise her if she were my daughter and came to me with this dilemma; I would say:

"Becca - I have to be honest with you. If you are not totally certain that you're in love with Chris and that he is the man you want to spend the rest of your life with, then he isn't the man you're supposed to be with. If you can't commit to this man you need to be honest with him and tell him that. He has choices - there's someone else he cares about too and she loves him and she's ready - and you're not. You can't stand in the way of his happiness - you have to let him go in the other direction and wait for your time to come. It will, and when it does you won't come to me to ask what I think because you will know exactly what to do and you'll do it."

And I think that's what Becca does and that's the surprise twist of this season ending. Instead of a broken hearted F2 we have an F2 that not only bows out but sends the lead to the woman she knows loves him.
Yes that is what I think. You said it so well. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Yeah, Juan Pablo had a ring in his pocket too. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Chris holding the ring
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Proxy
http://www.ibtimes.com/bachelor-2015-spoilers-what-will-happen-season-19-finale-chris-soules-propose-winner-1839964

Thanks for posting it, mtnlvr55.  Him holding a ring seems to favor Whitney as f1 because it doesn't appear that Becca's ready for that yet. Nothing wrong with that of course. I wish they'd get rid of the engagements altogether.

I wonder if the surprise is that Becca bows out and rejects Chris because she realizes she's not ready? We talked about it before we knew she was in a dress but I haven't considered it since. She's shown looking out the window at the hotel so she may be deciding what to do. That may be why she's happy when she's with her sisters and post filming. Better than getting rejected I guess.
What if he chose a ring with Becca in mind but with all that's going on in her family, he chooses to not Propose to her at that moment and wait til all the turmoil dies down for her, then propose to her on the ATFR.  That would go towards the comment of a weird FRC and also how something goes down at the ATFR. IMO

This is what I've been saying! It takes only a moment in time to have a paradigm shift of heart and mind. It is going to be an exciting finale as Becca discovers her feelings for him and there is joy and proposal at the ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:07 pm

I guess for me, I don't see Becca ever having actually been in the bubble (or at least realizing she was in it) or having been affected by it.  She's been very realistic about the whole approach and it doesn't seem that TPTB were able to suck her into their drama filled world.  The one I would worry about the bubble bursting for is Whitney, because she was in the bubble before she got out of the limo.  JMHO based on edit.

If Becca's not feeling it or ready, then I'm perfectly ok with her walking away.  But personally, I have no idea is she's ready for marriage and moving to Iowa.  The edit leads you to believe no, but that doesn't mean she isn't.  Because all along its been the hesitant, never been in love, virgin vs. the all in, ready to marry Chris yesterday, career woman, IMO.  I've seen brief moments of a love story with all the top 3, there was something about Becca and Chris' that stood out.  Maybe I just like the Chris I see with Becca a little more than the version we see with the others.  no idea

And for the record, I personally don't care who ends up F1 as I tend to like the top few girls more than Chris and think they could all do better.  And no, it has nothing to do with his rural, small town, farming life.  I grew up in a rural, small town, farming community, only it was a little bigger and a lot warmer (southern, if that isn't apparent from my frequent use of y'all giggling ).  I'll be happy for both the happy couple and the F2 either way it turns out.

ETA:  And while she may help him realize she isn't in love with him and Whitney is... The question remains, is who is he actually in love with?  The hesitant, never been in love virgin, or the girl that has been all in, ready to move and marry him since the beginning.  Just because Whitney may be all in, doesn't mean he is.  And then again, maybe he is...we'll find out soon (or not soon) enough. giggling

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:46 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I guess for me, I don't see Becca ever having actually been in the bubble (or at least realizing she was in it) or having been affected by it.  She's been very realistic about the whole approach and it doesn't seem that TPTB were able to suck her into their drama filled world.  The one I would worry about the bubble bursting for is Whitney, because she was in the bubble before she got out of the limo.  JMHO based on edit.

If Becca's not feeling it or ready, then I'm perfectly ok with her walking away.  But personally, I have no idea is she's ready for marriage and moving to Iowa.  The edit leads you to believe no, but that doesn't mean she isn't.  Because all along its been the hesitant, never been in love, virgin vs. the all in, ready to marry Chris yesterday, career woman, IMO.  I've seen brief moments of a love story with all the top 3, there was something about Becca and Chris' that stood out.  Maybe I just like the Chris I see with Becca a little more than the version we see with the others.  no idea

And for the record, I personally don't care who ends up F1 as I tend to like the top few girls more than Chris and they think could all do better.  And no, it has nothing to do with his rural, small town, farming life.  I grew up in a rural, small town, farming community, only it was a little bigger and a lot warmer (southern, if that isn't apparent from my frequent use of y'all giggling ).  I'll be happy for both the happy couple and the F2 either way it turns out.

ETA:  And while she may help him realize she isn't in love with him and Whitney is... The question remains, is who is he actually in love with?  The hesitant, never been in love virgin, or the girl that has been all in, ready to move and marry him since the beginning.  Just because Whitney may be all in, doesn't mean he is.  And then again, maybe he is...we'll find out soon (or not soon) enough. giggling

Great post ! :yes:

And I agree ; it's not because W is all in that C is going to pick her. He needs to be in love with her too and from what I have seen, he doesn't seem to be there yet with W.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:50 am

sde1041 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I guess for me, I don't see Becca ever having actually been in the bubble (or at least realizing she was in it) or having been affected by it.  She's been very realistic about the whole approach and it doesn't seem that TPTB were able to suck her into their drama filled world.  The one I would worry about the bubble bursting for is Whitney, because she was in the bubble before she got out of the limo.  JMHO based on edit.

And for the record, I personally don't care who ends up F1 as I tend to like the top few girls more than Chris and they think could all do better.  And no, it has nothing to do with his rural, small town, farming life.  I grew up in a rural, small town, farming community, only it was a little bigger and a lot warmer (southern, if that isn't apparent from my frequent use of y'all giggling ).  I'll be happy for both the happy couple and the F2 either way it turns out.

And I agree ; it's not because W is all in that C is going to pick her. He needs to be in love with her too and from what I have seen, he doesn't seem to be there yet with W.
:yes:

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:00 am

sde1041 wrote:

totally disagree. I think he is more there with Whitney then anyone else. Much more evidence shown that Whitney is F1 jmo :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:19 am

Velvety081 wrote:Hey guys! Not sure if this is the right place, but have we heard of any past contestants/couples being in LA tomorrow for the ATFR? Sorry, if this was covered already Smiley

The press release doesn't mention any past couples. I thought was strange, but it's prob due to Andi/Josh breaking up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1