SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Pierz wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Pierz wrote:No she doesn't. She has a twitter, but she doesn't tweet. Her last tweet was on January 13. She only uses instagram!

Yes, she does. She last tweeted 1 day ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/brittkarolina

Girl, that was an instagram post! She shared it on twitter, that's it. She doesn't tweet. Not gonna argue about this, if you don't see the difference between Britt's and Kaitlyn's twitter activity.

#BrittForBachelorette <3
I dont want any of these women to the the Bachelorette. But you're correct. Britt only uses twitter to link to her instagram posts, which she doesnt even do much to begin with.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Pierz wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Pierz wrote:No she doesn't. She has a twitter, but she doesn't tweet. Her last tweet was on January 13. She only uses instagram!

Yes, she does. She last tweeted 1 day ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/brittkarolina

Girl, that was an instagram post! She shared it on twitter, that's it. She doesn't tweet. Not gonna argue about this, if you don't see the difference between Britt's and Kaitlyn's twitter activity.

#BrittForBachelorette <3

It's not really an argument. She cross posted to Twitter 4 times this week. Sure she may not tweet that often and links to her IG, but I'd say she uses Twitter. It's not that serious though laugh out loud just semantics.

Kaitlyn has 100 IG posts to Britt's 800, but I wouldn't say 'Kaitlyn doesn't even use IG ' to explain why Britt has more fans or (insert whatever opinion). It is what it is, people take from that whatever they want I guess and I don't put much weight into numbers.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Plus Kaitlyn has really disturbing teeth. I can't pay attention to whatever is going on because I always get distracted by her teeth. Unfortunately, I could never watch a season with her as the Bachelorette.
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Pierz wrote:Plus Kaitlyn has really disturbing teeth. I can't pay attention to whatever is going on because I always get distracted by her teeth. Unfortunately, I could never watch a season with her as the Bachelorette.

Isn't that funny? I always found Emily's veneers that were too big for her mouth distracting. That is the great thing. We don't have to all like the same people.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Pierz wrote:Plus Kaitlyn has really disturbing teeth. I can't pay attention to whatever is going on because I always get distracted by her teeth. Unfortunately, I could never watch a season with her as the Bachelorette.

Isn't that funny? I always found Emily's veneers that were too big for her mouth distracting. That is the great thing. We don't have to all like the same people.

That's a great point and it shows how subjective beauty is. I've never thought Britt was "OMG the most beautiful contestant ever" like everyone else and I seriously thought that there was something wrong with me. I do think it's interesting that people like RS and Chris Harrison keep telling us that all of the guys would be drooling over her. Even with Emily Maynard, who was one of the most conventionally attractive leads, not all of the guys were into her. I feel like she would just end up with someone who was superficial and fame-seeking if she was the Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Eh, they can re-do teeth. They did it for Matt Grant.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:19 pm

In my honest opinion, it's going to either be Kaitlyn or Britt.

They are pretty much the same for me as I don't think either of them had any intention whatsoever on going to Iowa. I think Britt got the short end of the stick in terms of being singled out by the girls. All of the other girls said it themselves when they cried about it being the "Britt and Chris show" and that "Britt is gorgeous" so I think purely, the girls were jealous of her and so she got singled out. Ashley I. said in her conference call that Britt was nothing but nice to her throughout the whole show and that Britt never actually said she didn't want to get married or have kids just that kids weren't on her mind to have anytime soon. I actually think that Britt is just a dramatic and outgoing person, but I could see why that would annoy some. I was surprised to see how faithful she is through her social media and I don't think she drinks alcohol either. There aren't many pictures of her partying too.

With Kaitlyn, she deleted a whole heck of a lot of pictures that were quite questionable. I remember a lot of posters weren't cool with them. Similar to Britt, Kaitlyn has been in music videos too. Not to mention, she appears to either be friends with or at least know Paul Bissonnette who is just a slime ball. She does seem to have an outgoing personality too.

For me, Kaitlyn acted just as much as Britt did. Britt was just over the top whereas Kaitlyn tried to play it cool. Both of them are pretty "meh" to me, but on the bachelorette it's the guys that make the show anyway at least for me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:26 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

That's a great point and it shows how subjective beauty is. I've never thought Britt was "OMG the most beautiful contestant ever" like everyone else and I seriously thought that there was something wrong with me. I do think it's interesting that people like RS and Chris Harrison keep telling us that all of the guys would be drooling over her. Even with Emily Maynard, who was one of the most conventionally attractive leads, not all of the guys were into her. I feel like she would just end up with someone who was superficial and fame-seeking if she was the Bachelorette.

Emily was the only recent lead I can remember that sent every single guy home, not 1 of them quit the show. I know some of them were not there for her, but that happens with everyone. Emily is definitely the most beautiful Bachelorette the show has ever had and many people have said so (I remember Chris Harrison saying something to that extent). No other Bachelorette comes even close!
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Ash2214 wrote:In my honest opinion, it's going to either be Kaitlyn or Britt.

They are pretty much the same for me as I don't think either of them had any intention whatsoever on going to Iowa. I think Britt got the short end of the stick in terms of being singled out by the girls. All of the other girls said it themselves when they cried about it being the "Britt and Chris show" and that "Britt is gorgeous" so I think purely, the girls were jealous of her and so she got singled out. Ashley I. said in her conference call that Britt was nothing but nice to her throughout the whole show and that Britt never actually said she didn't want to get married or have kids just that kids weren't on her mind to have anytime soon. I actually think that Britt is just a dramatic and outgoing person, but I could see why that would annoy some. I was surprised to see how faithful she is through her social media and I don't think she drinks alcohol either. There aren't many pictures of her partying too.

With Kaitlyn, she deleted a whole heck of a lot of pictures that were quite questionable. I remember a lot of posters weren't cool with them. Similar to Britt, Kaitlyn has been in music videos too. Not to mention, she appears to either be friends with or at least know Paul Bissonnette who is just a slime ball. She does seem to have an outgoing personality too.  

For me, Kaitlyn acted just as much as Britt did. Britt was just over the top whereas Kaitlyn tried to play it cool. Both of them are pretty "meh" to me, but on the bachelorette it's the guys that make the show anyway at least for me.    

I literally agree with every single word you said. Many people dont see it this way unfortunately though, they pick and choose what they like in whats convienient to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Pierz wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Emily was the only recent lead I can remember that sent every single guy home, not 1 of them quit the show. I know some of them were not there for her, but that happens with everyone. Emily is definitely the most beautiful Bachelorette the show has ever had and many people have said so (I remember Chris Harrison saying something to that extent). No other Bachelorette comes even close!

I never buy what CH is saying. That was Emily's storyline. CH is full of superlatives which suit the moment. Some thought she was beautiful, I preferred Chantel. Different strokes. I personally don't find Britt that beautiful. Her head seems too big for her body and the over the top behaviour, just reduces her level of attractiveness for me. As I said...different strokes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:51 pm

News/ Andi Dorman "Definitely Not" Returning as The Bachelorette: Find Out Who the Four Frontrunners Are!

Andi Dorman won't be counting roses again any time soon.

After the most recent Bachelorette's emotional, post-breakup interview aired Sunday, rumors began flying that she is "in talks" to be the next Bachelorette.

However, sources who work on the show tell E! News exclusively that there is "no chance" that Andi would do it again. She's definitely not returning and there are no talks going on with her at all, we are told. As one insider who works on the show puts it, "Andi would never go through that process again in a million years."

Andi is clearly still devastated over her recent split from Josh, sitting down for a tear-filled interview with Chris Harrison during the Chris Tells All special that aired Sunday.

"I'll always love him. I've never loved anybody like that in my life," she said. "I've never ever experienced love like that. I'll always always have a love for him. That was my first true love without a doubt. And my first heartbreak." She also called the breakup the "greatest failure of my life." (We have never wanted to give a hug through our TV screens more.)

So....who is actually in the running to be the next Bachelorette?

Sources tell us that there are four frontrunners: Britt, Kaitlyn, Becca and Jade. Yep, you read that right. Jade is still being considered even though she posed for Playboy. "It's a long shot not doubt but it would be a great story," says one insider. Becca also is a long shot, considering that this would be the first virgin Bachelorette, and the idea of guys competing to take her virginity feels a little skeezy. Whitney is considered "just too nice" (read: boring?) per insiders. We are told that Jade was considered "too nice" at first, too, but she grew on everyone.

The next Bachelorette won't be chosen until after the "Women Tell All" special airs, so producers can see how the women do, and how the fans react.

In the meantime...Knowing what you know now, who are you rooting for between the four frontrunners? Let your voice be heard now in the poll below, before the deal is done....

http://www.eonline.com/news/627075/andi-dorman-definitely-not-returning-as-the-bachelorette-find-out-who-the-four-frontrunners-are

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:09 pm

momoftrips wrote:
News/ Andi Dorman "Definitely Not" Returning as The Bachelorette: Find Out Who the Four Frontrunners Are!
***snipped***

So....who is actually in the running to be the next Bachelorette?

Sources tell us that there are four frontrunners: Britt, Kaitlyn, Becca and Jade. Yep, you read that right. Jade is still being considered even though she posed for Playboy. "It's a long shot not doubt but it would be a great story," says one insider. Becca also is a long shot, considering that this would be the first virgin Bachelorette, and the idea of guys competing to take her virginity feels a little skeezy. Whitney is considered "just too nice" (read: boring?) per insiders. We are told that Jade was considered "too nice" at first, too, but she grew on everyone.

***snipped***

http://www.eonline.com/news/627075/andi-dorman-definitely-not-returning-as-the-bachelorette-find-out-who-the-four-frontrunners-are

Thanks, momoftrips! This is getting good! plotting :con1:

So eonline is pretty legit, is it not? Why on earth would they be allowed to throw Becca's name in the mix? Is MF actually trying to get everyone to throw in the towel and believe the spoilers? This story actually makes me want to go the other way. To say Whitney is too boring is a convenient excuse to keep her out of the running...so people have a chuckle and say, yeah, because she's F1. Am I making my reasoning understandable?

Anyway, this story just strengthens my belief that Becca is F1. Thanks TPTB!

To conspiracy theories! wine

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky