SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Justafan2 Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:23 pm

aviej wrote:Ruben Jay Interview Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray from the Bachelorette

Love the interview per usual. This is the first time Andi has flat out said we can't tell about the wedding date. Now that doesn't necessarily mean an ABC wedding but it means they actually have a date IMO.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by luvlady345 Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:41 pm

I was laughing listening to the interview, Josh always manage to have no filter, LOL at the 3 some which he didn't mean it in that way but that comment was so Josh.......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Now what could the couple of website be about? Any ideas? I am excited about them though.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:55 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I was laughing listening to the interview, Josh always manage to have no filter,  LOL at the 3 some which he didn't mean it in that way but that comment was so Josh.......

It's so funny because you can tell he was just doing it innocently, but the interviewer and Andi started laughing. He would be a lot of fun to be with. Always laughing and having fun. I also really liked that we got confirmation again that Josh knew he was the F1 even before the FRC. We've heard in more than one interview now that Andi and Josh talked "quite a bit" about the style/type of ring she wanted and that he needed to get her laugh out loud It's always fun hearing or reading those little tidbits.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I was laughing listening to the interview, Josh always manage to have no filter,  LOL at the 3 some which he didn't mean it in that way but that comment was so Josh.......

It's so funny because you can tell he was just doing it innocently, but the interviewer and Andi started laughing. He would be a lot of fun to be with. Always laughing and having fun. I also really liked that we got confirmation again that Josh knew he was the F1 even before the FRC. We've heard in more than one interview now that Andi and Josh talked "quite a bit" about the style/type of ring she wanted and that he needed to get her laugh out loud It's always fun hearing or reading those little tidbits.

I think that she knew on the FSD that he was her best friend and the one she loved. That's when they talked about what kinda ring she would like.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Yeah, Josh totally wasn't in on the threesome joke or the "experimenting". He was totally thinking skydiving the whole time. It was Andi's mind that went there this time, haha!!!

As far as confirmation on him being F1 during the FS date, I wonder if Josh didn't ask her what kind of ring she would like, vs. her just telling him.  If he brought it up first, that's different.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Yeah, Josh totally wasn't in on the threesome joke or the "experimenting". He was totally thinking skydiving the whole time. It was Andi's mind that went there this time, haha!!!

As far as confirmation on him being F1 during the FS date,  I wonder if Josh didn't ask her what kind of ring she would like, vs. her just telling him.  If he brought it up first, that's different.

Well we do know they talked about it on FSD because Josh said so. If he brought it up IMO she would have had to give him the sign that he was the one.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

As far as confirmation on him being F1 during the FS date,  I wonder if Josh didn't ask her what kind of ring she would like, vs. her just telling him.  If he brought it up first, that's different.

Judging by the People video interview they did for their photo shoot, it certainly seemed like the two of them were well aware they were ending up with each other during the fantasy suite as Andi essentially said as much and that she knew it was Josh after being with him all night. I think it was in that same interview that Andi said her and Josh talked that night/morning about the type of ring she wanted and I've also heard it in other interviews. It was funny because Josh said Andi told him she wanted a triple halo, but the ring he picked her was only a double halo, but she still loved it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:22 pm

It didn't seem like Neil Lane had that many options and I honestly didn't love the other two rings he showed Josh on air. Josh said it was last ring he was shown and it was likely the only one close to what Andi said she liked. Still it's absolutely gorgeous, so how could she possibly complain!

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Laudergirl wrote:It didn't seem like Neil Lane had that many options and I honestly didn't love the other two rings he showed Josh on air. Josh said it was last ring he was shown and it was likely the only one close to what Andi said she liked. Still it's absolutely gorgeous, so how could she possibly complain!

I agree the ring Josh chose was the only oval ring with a halo. So he didn't have much choice but at least it was close to what she liked and wanted.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Laudergirl wrote:It didn't seem like Neil Lane had that many options and I honestly didn't love the other two rings he showed Josh on air. Josh said it was last ring he was shown and it was likely the only one close to what Andi said she liked. Still it's absolutely gorgeous, so how could she possibly complain!

If I remember correctly, I believe Josh saw six options. But only some were shown. I also heard a rumour, not sure if it's accurate - that Andi actually designed the ring she received. On another note, who is to say that Andi didn't tell her F2 what kind of ring she wanted as well. Remember his FS was before Josh's. And at that point, she was still unsure as to where Josh's mind/heart was.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:02 pm

nannymargie wrote:Now what could the couple of website be about?  Any ideas?  I am excited  about them though.

I'm thinking one website could be related to Andi's clothing line. Another maybe a joint website about their wedding planning. They already have an Advocate website so I can't think of anything else.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara