SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by foodie Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:36 pm

edenpol wrote:
foodie wrote:
edenpol wrote:I just hope they will go see Mockingjay part 1 this weekend :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

They better since they were Katniss and Gale after all! Haha
Exactly!! :cutesmile!:
I'm going tomorrow (or today since it's 2am in Israel haha)
I can't waitttt!!!

I'm in the theater about to watch it right now! Haha yess it's going to be great Smiley

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by soccermom333 Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:39 pm

nannymargie wrote:MM posted on her facebook of the mag cover and a pic from inside.

She said " Amazing that it took a trip around the world to meet and fall in love and they just lived 10 minutes apart in Atlanta."

I love this! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Justafan2 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:Mary Johnston ‏@mej1031  23m23 minutes ago
Just saw @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog at Newks. They're just as beautiful together in person

Ok what is Newks and is that in ATL?

Newk's is a restaurant similar to a Panera, just like a sandwich and soup place. It is here in Atlanta, yes.

They were probably at the one in Brookhaven where they live.
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:22 pm

OK where are our pics at today? Saw a few of Aaron and that's it. We want to see our fav couple.

Praying

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:29 pm

nannymargie wrote:OK where are our pics at today?  Saw a few of Aaron and that's it.  We want to see our fav couple.

Praying

I know right! Where are they??? They have been so quiet yesterday and today.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:09 pm

I figure they are having a family conference -serious discussions re wedding, family relationships etc. Josh was equally quiet when he went to Jacksonville.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Well, wherever they are, it wasn't at the UGA game because there were exactly zero tweets or Instas spotting them there. I doubt they're in Athens at all because the kids freak out when they show up anywhere near that campus, not just the stadium.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Alanna wrote:Well, wherever they are, it wasn't at the UGA game because there were exactly zero tweets or Instas spotting them there. I doubt they're in Athens at all because the kids freak out when they show up anywhere near that campus, not just the stadium.

There not very many pics of Aaron either. Not even one with MM and Denny.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:36 pm

stephmurray11
1 minute ago
Being the baby isn't too bad PINKHEART
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 925306_593783164060112_6701162_n

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:38 pm

BohemianNika wrote:stephmurray11
1 minute ago
Being the baby isn't too bad PINKHEART
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 925306_593783164060112_6701162_n

OK they have surfaced thank God.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:39 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Anandamarie, I just noticed your avatar.  Wow, it's so pretty!  They are adorable.  ;)
First time i have seen this picture.  

Linds911 was so nice to crop the pictures from the magazine article yesterday, it's from there, and yes the are adorable :cutesmile!:

The pictures & article are a few pages back, I posted them just now in the Pictures No Discussion thread as well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:58 pm

The family all together! beatingheart

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 2m2 minutes ago

A very thankful Dorf-Murr Pre-Thanksgiving! #thankful #family #gobblegobble
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 B3FKooFCIAAw3OU

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara