SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:03 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I was laughing listening to the interview, Josh always manage to have no filter,  LOL at the 3 some which he didn't mean it in that way but that comment was so Josh.......

ha ha. My exact thoughts when I heard that about the threesome. giggling
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:07 pm

Love them so much. They are just the cutest together. Seeing interviews like this makes me miss them so much. Can't wait to see them on Chris's show and maybe just maybe on the Rose Parade float. Praying

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:08 pm

About the websites. Didn't this take place awhile ago? I don't remember if they had their Advocare website before this interview took place. Does anyone remember?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Also forgot to mention that rumor has it that Josh and Andi will be appearing on the premiere live show with Chris Harrison.

We need to start looking for clues. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:About the websites.  Didn't this take place awhile ago?  I don't remember if they had their Advocare website before this interview took place.  Does anyone remember?

This interview took place on Veterans Day and I am pretty sure the Advocare website was up already.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:02 am

nannymargie wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:About the websites.  Didn't this take place awhile ago?  I don't remember if they had their Advocare website before this interview took place.  Does anyone remember?

This interview took place on Veterans Day and I am pretty sure the Advocare website was up already.

Yes I think it was. So I guess we still have to wait for the websites :cutesmile!:
I hope that this is not like the (wedding) announcement that was promised in one of their radio interviews back in August.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:48 am

Did anybody else catch the comment Josh made in the interview about needing to find a house since his apartment was too small. I thought someone on this fan site said they had a friend or knew of someone that was there when they signed for a place together. It sounds like they haven't found it yet according to Josh. I have to believe his lease is up very, very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:08 am

Sunshine wrote:Thanks for clearing that up, eagle eye. Haha, this whole time I don't know why I assumed she was half Catholic. I don't know where I got that from. So she's totally Jewish. Interesting though that Josh is half Jewish and nice because he will be able to relate. My family is an interesting mix of religions and also non-religious people and respect is key.
Yeah, I have no idea where the whole "Patti is Catholic" thing came from. I do know that it was stated quite authoritatively on this board that her maiden name is Smith, which... not so much, and it's actually Schwartz, so that might have been our first clue. laugh out loud  

Laudergirl wrote:Yeah, Josh totally wasn't in on the threesome joke or the "experimenting". He was totally thinking skydiving the whole time. It was Andi's mind that went there this time, haha!!!
That was hilarious! Turns out she's the one with the dirty mind -- who knew?!?

aviej wrote:If I remember correctly, I believe Josh saw six options. But only some were shown. I also heard a rumour, not sure if it's accurate - that Andi actually designed the ring she received.
I actually don't think she designed it. I remember that in one of the interviews the day after the finale, she said she told Josh she wanted "round, halo, triple shank" but her ring is actually oval and I'm not sure about the shank situation. She probably gave Neil Lane some general ideas and he went from there.

Laudergirl wrote:Did anybody else catch the comment Josh made in the interview about needing to find a house since his apartment was too small. I thought someone on this fan site said they had a friend or knew of someone that was there when they signed for a place together. It sounds like they haven't found it yet according to Josh. I have to believe his lease is up very, very soon.
I think it was just a tweet that someone brought over. Hang on.... Okay, found it. Justafan2 posted it on October 28th. "@DawgFanGinny: I dunno if I agree with josh and andi thing. They just got a place together. A friend of mine was there when they did it." The tweet's no longer on her feed but it was a full two weeks before Veterans Day, at which point they were apparently still looking. I can't wait for them to find something great and for Andi to start decorating! I bet she's got amazing taste.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:20 am

^ Part of me wishes though that they don't get a new place until they have said "I do". I want them to save some firsts for marriage. So not only would they be newlyweds but they'd be building a new home as husband and wife -there's something special in that, IMO. I like that Sean and Catherine chose to live separately till marriage. But, to each their own. Whatever choices they make I guess would be best for them.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:33 am

AnandaMarie wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Yes I think it was. So I guess we still have to wait for the websites :cutesmile!:
I hope that this is not like the (wedding) announcement that was promised in one of their radio interviews back in August.
Are we certain that the "big announcement" mentioned in August was actually a wedding announcement, or were we just hopeful?  I thought someone had determined that it was actually the announcement of Josh's new business venture.  I have watched so many interviews, that I may have missed that one! Smiley This is the first season that I have anxiously awaited a wedding announcement, so I have no idea how the others were done.
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:00 am

I assumed that it was a wedding announcement. The interviewer asked when's the wedding and Josh responded that they had a big announcement coming in a few weeks.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if he'll start a new trend, #MamaMonday ! Has anyone seen that before?

No, this is the first I have seen. Very nice!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara