SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Josh's newly created Mama Monday for Momma Murray is just too cute. Favorite family ever heartbeat

Ash2214 wrote:Sweet to see both MM and Patti sticking up for Josh and Andi:

Lauren Murray @mommamurray
@ASEDawg89 @jmurbulldog How rude! They both work plenty hard & do a ton of charity work to boot.  How much do you give back to the community

The girl was questioning whether or not Josh and Andi work. Patti favorited this tweet from MM.
I saw that too. Normally I don't think it's a good idea to respond to negative tweets but if anyone is allowed, it's definitely their protective mommies. So sweet!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by jcrbil Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Questioning the work ethic of former bachelors/bachelorettes is a favorite pastime for some. There are some people who just don't understand that work doesn't have to be a 9-5 kind of thing.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:52 pm

edenpol wrote:#MamaMonday I love my mama more than anything! @mommamurray
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 32 B3ysI0tCYAACQSA
awwww

This is a fantastic pic! His comments are so sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
edenpol wrote:#MamaMonday I love my mama more than anything! @mommamurray
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 32 B3ysI0tCYAACQSA
awwww

This is a fantastic pic! His comments are so sweet!
Yes and YES!!!! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:59 pm

I wonder if he'll start a new trend, #MamaMonday ! Has anyone seen that before?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:58 pm

I love Josh's new "Monday tradition!" He is such a good son. Not a bad fiance either. Hehe! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Gorgeous picture of Josh and his mom.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Does anyone know anymore about the interview from Ruben Jay that was suppose to be posted this week?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:16 pm

nannymargie wrote:Does anyone know anymore about the interview from Ruben Jay that was suppose to be posted this week?

I asked him on twitter around last week Monday and he said that it would be posted that week. He didn't post it yet so hopefully we'll get it soon.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:25 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Does anyone know anymore about the interview from Ruben Jay that was suppose to be posted this week?

I asked him on twitter around last week Monday and he said that it would be posted that week. He didn't post it yet so hopefully we'll get it soon.

Ok, I know you will let us know when when it is. Thanks for keeping us informed.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:11 pm

2 minutes ago
My interview with @andidorfman and joshmurray11 joined me on the red carpet a few weeks ago. Check it… http://instagram.com/p/wH7PMBqtQb/
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 32 10817530_663325057119625_227717862_n
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Ruben Jay Interview Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray from the Bachelorette
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara