SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:19 am

Diana wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Diana wrote:I watched the proposal for the first time and it hurt me. I feel especially for Josh right now.

Have you seen Des and Chris's proposal?  It was probably my absolute favorite ever.  J&A's was a little off to me, but then again, I was heart broken over Nick so I probably saw it with sad glasses on.  
No. Chris season is my first one since Sean I'm watching

Look it up if you are interested. I wasn't a fan of Des at all at the time and it was still the most romantic proposal ever. As for Josh he was all in out of the limo with Andi. For me she was the one who had to convince herself to believe it was true. It drove me nuts, hence my lack of fandom for the couple. I simply got tired of listening to Andi doubt Josh.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Diana Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:21 am

I only saw the proposal but how can a girl doubt that?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Diana wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Have you seen Des and Chris's proposal?  It was probably my absolute favorite ever.  J&A's was a little off to me, but then again, I was heart broken over Nick so I probably saw it with sad glasses on.  
No. Chris season is my first one since Sean I'm watching

Look it up if you are interested. I wasn't a fan of Des at all at the time and it was still the most romantic proposal ever.  As for Josh he was all in out of the limo with Andi.  For me she was the one who had to convince herself to believe it was true.  It drove me nuts, hence my lack of fandom for the couple.  I simply got tired of listening to Andi doubt Josh.

As a fan of Andi and Josh I was also tired of hearing is it too good to be true.  But I could understand where she was coming from just wish she would have said something different sometimes.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:24 am

Because she's generally an over-thinker, over analyser. Though they put out a mutual statement, I'm not sure that there is clarity yet on the situation for the both of them. I hope with time that they'd get clarity - especially with this time apart, to evaluate things and really think logically on whether they made a good decision breaking up or not.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:25 am

Diana wrote:I only saw the proposal but how can a girl doubt that?

At the proposal she wasn't doubting it anymore, it was during the show that she felt that what her and Josh had and him being from ATL was good to be true.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:26 am

As for Des and Chris, I do think that was the best proposal, that was the only one that made me cry. I think Andi spoiled it by being so unfeeling in the beginning in her response to Josh's proposal.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:29 am

aviej wrote:As for Des and Chris, I do think that was the best proposal, that was the only one that made me cry. I think Andi spoiled it by being so unfeeling in the beginning in her response to Josh's proposal.

I didn't like most of what Andi said either. I could think of so many things she could have said instead.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:35 am

Sorry, small hijack. Diana and anyone else who wants to see Chris and Des's proposal, GA just posted it in the Des and Chris fan wedding thread. Enjoy.

I personally found Andi cold at the beginning of the J&A proposal, IMO. Josh even looked concerned himself at first.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:39 am

You know I really have to wonder...did Andi ever truly be completely vulnerable before Josh, or did she have a wall up (maybe not as high on the show, but still a wall). I remember in the MTA that Nick S. said that Andi had her guard up when it should have been down. Maybe she has problems being completely vulnerable and needs to always be in control. Just my thoughts.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:41 am

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, small hijack.  Diana and anyone else who wants to see Chris and Des's proposal, GA just posted it in the Des and Chris fan wedding thread.  Enjoy.

I personally found Andi cold at the beginning of the J&A proposal, IMO.  Josh even looked concerned himself at first.

I don't think Andi planned out what she was going to say and it was not coming out right. I even thought that Andi was worried that he wouldn't propose. I think Josh got worried was when she said "the first time I met you I was scared" he probably thought she was still scared to trust him and was turning him away.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:45 am

aviej wrote:You know I really have to wonder...did Andi ever truly be completely vulnerable before Josh, or did she have a wall up (maybe not as high on the show, but still a wall). I remember in the MTA that Nick S. said that Andi had her guard up when it should have been down. Maybe she has problems being completely vulnerable and needs to always be in control. Just my thoughts.

She had her guard up a lot with Josh because of her "too good to be true" statements. She even admitted at times she would back off with Josh. I think that she was scared to be hurt by him and scared to truly trust him.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:46 am

Its sad that Andi was born and raised in Atlanta, josh moved to Atlanta a yr ago and yet it feels she is the one who is being punished not him. It just feels weird.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz