SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:36 am

Especially when followed by the "Come join us" post.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:38 am

mamahamme wrote:Thank you for the encouragement! I do believe family is important. I don't ever want to take away how precious family is. Its funny at Xmas my sister was talking the same thing how we need to never take any of us for granted because you don't know what's around the corner.

I think we all feel that family is important, so I hope it didn't seem that I was saying you didn't either, as I promise that was not my intention.  I also realize that there can me crazy mother-in-laws (my mother was one for all of her DILs and SILs) so I can genuinely appreciate that sometimes you do have to get away from family for your own health and safety.  

To me there was so much love in the Murray family and they seem willing to share it. **Edited**Andi was the only one I noticed with any sort of tension.  **Edited**

Please keep posting, every opinion is good to hear.  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 49 2498057887
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:41 am

Josh's mom ** told Andi it was clear her son was in love yet he wouldn't be so quick to "cut the cord" from his family
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-cuts-marcus-grodd-after-hometown-dates-determines-final-3-bachelors-16493.php#Sv5rkIwMgIG6xZ72.99

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:42 am

stuckinsc wrote:
mamahamme wrote:Thank you for the encouragement! I do believe family is important. I don't ever want to take away how precious family is. Its funny at Xmas my sister was talking the same thing how we need to never take any of us for granted because you don't know what's around the corner.

I think we all feel that family is important, so I hope it didn't seem that I was saying you didn't either, as I promise that was not my intention.  I also realize that there can me crazy mother-in-laws (my mother was one for all of her DILs and SILs) so I can genuinely appreciate that sometimes you do have to get away from family for your own health and safety.  

To me there was so much love in the Murray family and they seem willing to share it. **Edited** Andi was the only one I noticed with any sort of tension.  **Edited**
Please keep posting, every opinion is good to hear.  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 49 2498057887  

We all felt that something wasn't right a while back **Edited**.  But a few weeks later it seemed that things had gotten better.  Tension can be shown with only one person especially if they did not like that person.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:48 am

Please DO NOT discuss the family.

TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Please DO NOT discuss the family.

TY.

Sorry!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:58 am

I watched the proposal for the first time and it hurt me. I feel especially for Josh right now.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:00 am

I am sorry as well, I knew no family on the fan thread, I did not realize that it extended to the discussion thread. Duly noted. Smiley
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:02 am

Diana wrote:I watched the proposal for the first time and it hurt me. I feel especially for Josh right now.

Have you seen Des and Chris's proposal? It was probably my absolute favorite ever. J&A's was a little off to me, but then again, I was heart broken over Nick so I probably saw it with sad glasses on.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:04 am

Diana wrote:I watched the proposal for the first time and it hurt me. I feel especially for Josh right now.

It's not just the proposal but the way he felt about her thru most of the show and what he said on his ITM.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:09 am

nannymargie wrote:

It's not just the proposal but the way he felt about her thru most of the show and what he said on his ITM.

I do agree, Josh loved Andi from almost the moment he saw her. But personally for the proposal alone, Chris is just the best ever.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:16 am

stuckinsc wrote:

Have you seen Des and Chris's proposal?  It was probably my absolute favorite ever.  J&A's was a little off to me, but then again, I was heart broken over Nick so I probably saw it with sad glasses on.  
No. Chris season is my first one since Sean I'm watching
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz