SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:13 pm

IrishGal wrote:Didn't Andi make some kind of comment about cutting the ties with his family when they were on the hometown date? Can't recall the exact words.

Yes. :Nod:
Again, debate regarding this here on this forum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
There was heavy debate on this forum

Speaking of heavy debate, slightly off topic, but something to think about. There were many heavy debates between fans and non fans, and those who found it absolutely necessary to stick up for their couple because they couldn't stand to read anything negative.

What we have seen these last couple of days, is amazing. Non fans offering their support to the fans, the very same fans that posted with sarcastic emotions, in turn thanking the non fans who also posted with heavy opinions, for their support. We have also seen fans admitting they didn't see what the non fans saw, but they do now.

Such is life on a reality TV forum. My point is, at the end of the day, we are all here to support each other regardless of who you're a fan of. Moral of the story, be nice all the time because you never know the outcome of your couple. JMHO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:15 pm

I believe she did. I felt like she was fishing to see how that would go.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:18 pm

You are absolutely right gardian angel! I will move on. I hope the best for them. No one wants to be alone and not be loved!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:23 pm

mamahamme wrote:My husband passed away from cancer so I do know how ugly of disease it is and the toll it takes on the family. I don't agree with ur bf mother being so rude and insensitive to u. But I do think josh has a different type relationship with his mom.  I probably didn't handle this or say it right and I NEVER want to take anything from a  families love. This world needs more like them. I won't say anymore about this but it was something I noticed a long time ago. Believe me I see how strong willed Andi was on the show. Sometimes that's good but most times its not

We are all different, I am a huge fan of the Murrays and so I hated any idea of Andi trying to separate him from them.

And I am an oddity. I loved my former in-laws have always missed them so much more than my ex. So for me it is an important thing, I am also a youngest child, but of many who are extremely dysfunctional, so unlike the perceived spoiled MeAndI, I was the one stuck taking care of everyone else. Somewhat like the lead character in Like Water for Chocolate.

We are each allowed our own opinions, so please always feel free to post yours in the discussion threads whatever they maybe. To me discussion and debate are fun and can help us all grow. I was not a Chris and Des fan at first and grew to really love them together. Once upon a time, I adored Jef and Emily. Things can and do change, so differing opinions are always good.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Thank you for the encouragement! I do believe family is important. I don't ever want to take away how precious family is. Its funny at Xmas my sister was talking the same thing how we need to never take any of us for granted because you don't know what's around the corner.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 am

IrishGal wrote:Didn't Andi make some kind of comment about cutting the ties with his family when they were on the hometown date? Can't recall the exact words.

There were references to "cutting the cord" during the hometown date with Andi and Josh's mom.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 am

The cutting the ties was a comment about Josh and Aaron since Aaron would be going into the NFL. It wasn't about Josh cutting the cord with the family.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:20 am

JMOAA but a cutting the cord reference is usually used in mother child relationships. Even though it can be used in reference to any relationship, I took it to be a swipe at the tight relationship between mother and child, in that conversation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:24 am

Kashathediva wrote:JMOAA but a cutting the cord reference is usually used in mother child relationships. Even though it can be used in reference to any relationship,  I took it to be a swipe at the tight relationship between mother and child, in that conversation.

No it was about Josh and Aaron because Andi said something about now that Aaron maybe going into NFL are you worried about them cutting the cord. MM says something like they are like 3 peas in a pod and she feels that Josh would still want to go to all of Aarons games. So that comment was in reference to Aaron.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:32 am

While Aaron going to the NFL was a subject, to me the cutting the cord was about the cord to the whole family. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:35 am

No it wasn't if you watch that part and listen to the conversation it wasn't about the whole family. This was discussed in the forum after HTD aired.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz