SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:39 pm

mindless- thank you for saving me time by posting my thoughts exactly.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by aviej Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:42 pm

nannymargie wrote:
mamahamme wrote:Maybe so I remember in the hotel before the contestants went to the mansion Josh was interviewed and the first thing he said he was looking for was someone who is sophisticated. That might be hard to find plus that could be one of the reasons it has taken so long to find someone.

Josh has always said that he is picky when it comes to finding someone to settle down with.  It had taken him 5 years before he found it in Andi.  Of course Andi provided a few things he wasn't looking for. Hugesmile   So does Josh change what he wants in a woman or does he himself reflect on what they had and feels he should give this relationship another chance?  The next few weeks and months will have us on edge wondering if it's God's will to make this relationship new again or lead them on different paths.

What kind of scares me is that will Josh put his family first again over what he wants?  
I agree Good Post
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:45 pm

nannymargie wrote:
mamahamme wrote:Maybe so I remember in the hotel before the contestants went to the mansion Josh was interviewed and the first thing he said he was looking for was someone who is sophisticated. That might be hard to find plus that could be one of the reasons it has taken so long to find someone.

Josh has always said that he is picky when it comes to finding someone to settle down with.  It had taken him 5 years before he found it in Andi.  Of course Andi provided a few things he wasn't looking for. Hugesmile   So does Josh change what he wants in a woman or does he himself reflect on what they had and feels he should give this relationship another chance?  The next few weeks and months will have us on edge wondering if it's God's will to make this relationship new again or lead them on different paths.

What kind of scares me is that will Josh put his family first again over what he wants?  

What I see is that Josh is retreating to the love and comfort of his family after his failed relationship with Andi. They know, love and accept him; he's himself with them. It makes sense and seems sort of normal to me.

On the other hand, the picture Josh tweeted of him and his mom in early December really struck me... It had the caption: I love my mama more than anything . And I thought at the time if I was Andi I would not like it. The tweet actually made me uncomfortable. For a 'grown ass man' I thought it was a bit OTT, an almost childish statement from a mama's boy ... and we don't know exactly what was going on between J&A at the time, but in hindsight, I think we can say, it probably wasn't good.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:55 pm

We don't know if he put his family first or not, and secondly, if he did I don't blame him. He made it very clear to Andi, how important his family is on many occasions during her season. If she had a problem with that, it's her problem, not his. JMHO

No one should change what they want in a relationship if they don't want to and no one should expect the other to change, this is when problems start. IMO it's pretty selfish of someone not to get a long with the inlaws if that's the case. Suck it up, be cordial, and live with it, if you're so in love, inlaws or anyone else shouldn't be a cause for a break up. Again JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:04 pm

I think between Josh's faith and the fact that his mother was gravely ill and returned to health, he may realize how very precious life is and celebrate that. Who knows, maybe his mother was having a bad day that day and he posted that photo to cheer her up.

I applaud him for his support and love for his family and totally agree that no women should try and change that because they will lose. IMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:14 pm

I think that Andi may have gone into the show with good intentions but the fame and/or opportunity to branch out may have changed her priorities somewhere along the line. I think prince farming is falling into the trap of fame too, just want a girl to take back to Iowa blah blah blah, he's now gone on record saying he would do dwts. So I'm going to give Andi the benefit of the doubt and say that she may have had the best intentions with Josh and her life has changed since. Like MM said atleast they don't have kids yet

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:19 pm

I wonder if either of them will be live tweeting the bach tonight??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:22 pm

I don't think a guy should ever refrain from displaying his love for his mother. The love you have for your parents is a different love that you would have for your spouse.

I love that pic, and the fact that he had no hesitation in sharing it publicly.

Anyone's fiance/husb/wife should be proud that their better half has a good relationship with their parents. At the end of the day, your family will always be there and support you, unlike your b/f g/f etc.

I can definitely see Andi having an problem with that pic.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:30 pm

Oh no, I have images in my head of Chris S. doing DWTS as the Tin Woodman might.
Please no. Plow your field. Whistle while you work. Go into Iowan politics. Dancing for tv--no.
OT going to stawwwwp.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:34 pm

At this point there is only one person who can help us out and stop the speculation somewhat. How do we get RS to tell us what he's heard so we can all continue on with our lives laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:43 pm

SueSt wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

What I see is that Josh is retreating to the love and comfort of his family after his failed relationship with Andi.  They know, love and accept him; he's himself with them.  It makes sense and seems sort of normal to me.  

On the other hand, the picture Josh tweeted of him and his mom in early December really struck me... It had the caption: I love my mama more than anything .  And I thought at the time if I was Andi I would not like it.  The tweet actually made me uncomfortable.  For a 'grown ass man' I thought it was a bit OTT, an almost childish statement from a mama's boy ... and we don't know exactly what was going on between J&A at the time, but in hindsight, I think we can say, it probably wasn't good.

I agree. I wouldn't want my sons to post that they love me more than anything while engaged or married. Not appropriate or necessary. There are other words he could have chosen to honor his mom and maintain some boundaries for his relationship with Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Having a close family is a blessing. You should never have to choose between your family or your significant other. But on the other hand your significant other should be number 1 and your first priority.

Ephesians 5:31
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz