SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:05 pm

Quick question: does anyone know how long the confidentiality agreement the contestants sign is for? I ask because Amber posted on Facebook today that she will not be providing any information due to confidentiality agreement in place.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by dirtystreetpie Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:06 pm

business is in Perth

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:18 pm

mercieme wrote:Quick question: does anyone know how long the confidentiality agreement the contestants sign is for? I ask because Amber posted on Facebook today that she will not be providing any information due to confidentiality agreement in place.

Rochelle's recent interviews if they are the same would mean at the most a year

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:18 pm

AEF wrote:Did we say Blake probably approached Lisa, hence her sisters before misters tweet. Is his alpha business also in Queensland?

The fame went to his head.

It would not surprise me if he went down the list of all the girls seeing who would take the bait (Louise for sure). He was watching the show, seeing how the girls were gushing over him and thought to contact them. He said he was communicating with some of them post-FRC. 

Out of the bubble and watching the show made me realise him had other options. In an interview, he even told Jackie O, truth-in-jest, that coming out of the bubble made him see what he was missing. I think the media rounds went to his head with all the women falling over themselves when they interviewed him. "Your voice, your height, your muscles". Ick. 

Re: Lisa being the other girl....
Lisa wouldn't. She even stated in a post-FRC interview that we already discussed on here that Blake wasn't even her type. We saw that throughout the whole thing. Having only one guy to choose from though plays a role when you are separated from the world for four months. Chantal also said that the girls had talked about how they wished some other guys had come into the mansion to give Blake some competition. I think they all grew tired of him quickly as he wasn't really their type. Too needy. 

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:18 pm

dirtystreetpie wrote:business is in Perth

Thank you

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:22 pm

AEF wrote:Did we say Blake probably approached Lisa, hence her sisters before misters tweet. Is his alpha business also in Queensland?

didn't we sleuth there was a section of the business - only strippers - in brisbane??

again i'd be shocked if louise does any more than hear the sob story & actually takes him back...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:29 pm

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 4 BzOntmrCIAA-ztO

https://twitter.com/fro_001

I don't think she has been offered BetteAU 1. I am undecided if she should or not take it if she is offered. Life is short... whether on the show or not. Emotional damage aside, Sam said she is strong enough to talk to Blake but that she doesn't want to. I think all the news that has surfaced about his occupation, etc. probably made her angry and sick instead of just in pain and hurt. Blake really did her a favour. I would definitely watch if she is BetteAU. Life moves on, might as well move on with it and I think Sam can much more easily do so now that all is out in the open concerning who Blake really is. Gosh how lucky is she that he couldn't pretend anymore... *freedom*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:30 pm

The yuck factor for this man is growing, and I just feel sorry for him because I think he has serious problems that he needs to deal with first, before he even continue to the next relationship.

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:30 pm

emusha wrote:

didn't we sleuth there was a section of the business - only strippers - in brisbane??

again i'd be shocked if louise does any more than hear the sob story & actually takes him back...

Yes. In Brisbane.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:31 pm

dirtystreetpie wrote:

I just talked to one of the girls and she confirmed that he was in QLD "the other day" so he possibly was seeing either Lisa or Louise.

So sad to know about this news. I had not much opportunity to post due to where I am. I am enjoying though the posts that you guys have made, especially the body language reading. In fact I learn a lot of stuff here especially the amount of information you guys gave out. This blog has became a focus of reference. Congratulations to all the work done. Definitely can be a good investigation, can rival the CSI team LOL!!

Anyway,  I think Lisa was in Brisbane on the 27 September for the riverfire closing of Brisbane festival. This is according to her instagram

http://instagram.com/p/tbZkSfB9dp/?modal=true

But she has already gave an indication of what she thought of Blake so no way it will be her.

Last edited by Quane on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:33 pm

Alpha strippers are not Blakes strippers. His business is strictly in Perth. I am 100 percent sure.

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:38 pm

dirtystreetpie wrote:Alpha strippers are not Blakes strippers.  His business is strictly in Perth.  I am 100 percent sure.

Agreed. He only has the one. They are two different companies. The only other one that is AEM is in New Orleans, where his dad is from. Is there a connection here? Strange to me how the names AEM are the same and he has ties to Perth and New Orleans. 

As for any other stripper businesses, when you are in that industry, it would make sense to just be networking with similar businesses. Thus including that one in the sleuthing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack