SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Nope he didn't say sorry, I asked our Aussie friends exactly this earlier...but even the you tube didn't show he said sorry. To be honest that's why it felt it was all about him. Except he said sorry & they didn't show it...but I doubt that much since that would imply Chamnel 10 threw him under the bus deliberately!!!

I wish Sam would get to address what Blake called her about on Sunday...hopefully he apologized.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:32 pm

JJJ wrote:
It makes me angry that he says he got caught up in the moment and that's why he proposed when he clearly planned to from the start. He said so many times during the show "my future wife" could be here. I think the outcome of the final two would be so different if Jess wasn't so against the idea of marriage. He knew she  would say no and that's why she went home.

I've often wondered if the Bach/ette gets a 'bonus' if certain milestones are met during filming, e.g.  proposal, getting one of the finalists to say "I love you", etc.  We have seen many references to Blake doing the show for the $$.  If so, dumping Jess because he couldn't get her to 'yes' and taking Sam along instead fits into the theory of doing the show for financial gain.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:40 pm

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/25195516/viewers-turn-on-bachelor-blake-after-tell-all-interview/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
JJJ wrote:
It makes me angry that he says he got caught up in the moment and that's why he proposed when he clearly planned to from the start. He said so many times during the show "my future wife" could be here. I think the outcome of the final two would be so different if Jess wasn't so against the idea of marriage. He knew she  would say no and that's why she went home.

I've often wondered if the Bach/ette gets a 'bonus' if certain milestones are met during filming, e.g.  proposal, getting one of the finalists to say "I love you", etc.  We have seen many references to Blake doing the show for the $$.  If so, dumping Jess because he couldn't get her to 'yes' and taking Sam along instead fits into the theory of doing the show for financial gain.

hmm possibly -- there is certainly pressure to provide raw emotion as we learnt from rochelle after all raw emotion is the currency of reality tv. maybe blake is feeling horrible about pretending then hurting all these girls and maybe he buckled under all the pressure from production...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:51 pm

so is he with louise?? or just rumors?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:53 pm

The Bachelor winner Sam Frost feels played by Blake Garvey
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelor-winner-sam-frost-feels-played-by-blake-garvey-20141006-10qzrq.html

I only saw Blake once after proposal: Sam https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/25194770/i-only-saw-blake-once-after-proposal-sam/

Sam Frost says The Bachelor’s love ended when cameras stopped http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/sam-frost-says-the-bachelors-love-ended-when-cameras-stopped/story-fnn7ma1h-1227081763854

'I don't ever want to see him again': says The Bachelor's Sam Frost as Blake Garvey admits he regrets proposing to her and still has feelings for the other bachelorettes
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781532/The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Frost-Blake-Garvey-admits-regrets-proposing.html

Samantha Frost takes aim at 'jackass' Blake Garvey http://www.9news.com.au/entertainment/2014/10/06/20/23/sam-opens-up-on-the-bachelors-blake

The Bachelor: from prince charming to player?
http://www.themorningbulletin.com.au/news/bachelor-prince-charming-player/2410885/

'I said goodbye to many, many incredible women - it's going to take some time': Blake claims HE'S heartbroken after dumping Sam (but it's not for the reason you'd expect)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781972/The-Bachelor-s-Blake-Gravey-claims-HE-S-heartbroken-dumping-Sam-Frost.html#ixzz3FO8lEF7h
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:54 pm

california90 wrote:so is he with louise?? or just rumors?

Nothing to confirm that. But I think, in his head, he is still with all the women. Tragic really.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:55 pm

Are you the next Bachelor? Or could you be the woman who wins his heart?

If you’re single and looking for love then you’re in luck… because the next series of The Bachelor is casting now!

What we're looking for
Single men (aged between 27 and 38) and single women (aged between 23 and 35)

so they're looking for both men and women -- open call for applications might be exactly what is needed for this show with the way their scouts have been sucking at their jobs...dunno if they were doing open applications before but seems they were scouting. I know bach canada did open applications this round. will be interesting how that will play out...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Mmmm so apparently Ten won't let Sam do her radio interview today... LOL, the shows over, what's with the post-show confidentiality agreement?? Instead, Blake is on the Fitzy and Wippa radio show tomorrow morning at 10am EST.

He's also on the Kyle and Jackie O show at 11am EST.

Last edited by aerina on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:57 pm

AHAHAHA sounds like they recognized they need to do damage control!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:14 pm

LOL I know right! They're letting Blake do all the talking! Ah well, I feel like it'll be more interesting with the story coming from his side. Kyle is going to GRILL him.

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:17 pm

I don't usually post here guys but I have been following this story with great interest. I have to ask, what does "dirty meat pie" mean. So curious.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack