SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:35 am

aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:

While enjoying a BBQ with a large group of friends on Sunday, Sam spoke to the smooth-talking bachelor for the first time since the split, but their telephone conversation was brief.

So Sam spoke to Blake yesterday....wonder what their brief convo was about, hopefully Blake apologized to her!!!!

It would be crazy to think that he was making the media rounds, fell out love, she is devastated, then things start coming up about him, and he starts to feel bad and starts now doubting falling out of love just as he did falling in love. I don't think he is with anyone at all. I can just see him now seeing Sam moving on and he is freaking out (just as he did episode 8). This time though, I will be shocked if Sam doesn't call his bluff.

ETA: God I hope it has nothing to do with her looks. She herself talked about how she gained over 10 kilos and if Blake changed his mind towards the end... shallow and mean as it sounds, she was definitely feeling low about this.. and then now she is looking hot and ready to mingle and he is calling her? Hmmm.....

LOL, can you imagine if he did start to doubt falling out of love with her? But it happens ALL the time with exes, unless I'm only basing it from my experience. Guy sees the girl off having tons of fun, possibly meeting other men, starts to question "Why is she not sad??", then contacts her under the guise of "being friends," yadda yadda yadda, TBD.  After all, being happy is the best revenge. Like Sam had said. Kind of. I'm paraphrasing. Haha.

Honestly, I think this is the closest thing to the truth, IMO.

Blake was all moping/stressed doing the media rounds and couldn't wait to see her and Sam was just doing her thing.. living her life like a normal person. He freaked. I think he wanted her/or thought of her in a closet hidden away somewhere just pining away for him (thus fulfilling the picture in his head). So, different views on this. Then all his stuff comes out. Not many people like him now. He sees her social media and she is out and about because hey, he has already told her doubts, doubts, doubts. What choice does she have? So she works on herself as she says. Media knows now that she won. Her photo is everywhere. Everyone is calling her beautiful. He is all like crap, what did I do? Yah, I can see it. Kate Middleton 2.0, only difference is Blakey doesn't offer a duchess position .... Sam's done. Blake will live with the regret of losing the best thing that happened to him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:35 am

Sundy wrote:is there someone else?  It's not about that at the moment. One of the other girls? At the moment the focus is on this. Sam hopes there is no one else. She doesn't think so. Sam is keeping the ring.  Bales had his heart broken through this. It's going to take time. Sam asked if she still loves him and she said she is numb.

If he is not answering that question, then that's the reason for the break up, he is in love with someone else....the question is who is the person!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:35 am

Question from the audience - was he a douchebag, Carrrie said both lovely, Rove said he disagreed with a wink. Overall very funny. Blake came off really badly, audience kept laughing at most of things he said.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:36 am

OK. He's either an absolute douchebag or he has been so manipulated by the production team that he completely lost control. For the record he looked shocking
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:37 am

Sundy wrote:OK.  He's either an absolute douchebag or he has been so manipulated by the production team that he completely lost control. For the record he looked shocking

As in shocked he is in this situation that he broke off an engagement with someone that he never gave a chance? Please I don't understand why he would be shocked, he did willing break it off right?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:38 am

omg Blake kept saying how his heart is broken........ughhhh.....
Sam said they only skyped in the weeks post-show. 
When Carrie asked how he broke it off with Sam, he said : he did it in person, as anyone would.
Sam says she was very sad initially and cried for hours
Blake said it's "all still raw" in response to question about possibly seeing someone else from the show in the future

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:39 am

oh and apparently they spent a few days together after filming and he was quite emotional (I think that's what Sam said) she said that she gave him time to get it together. Only contact was through Dkype. He broke it off face to face
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:40 am

mercieme wrote: Blakey boy is emotionally unstable and needs to see a SHRINK ASAP!!!!

I think his biggest problem was that he was trying to be all things to all the women. He called it respect. He would have been better off knowing, this is the one, and keeping that one in mind all the way through. Instead he tried to block each one out from the other and so doing, he himself was just a mess of puzzle pieces as each of the women (pieces) went away.

His approach to TB was wrong. Find the one. Not please all.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:40 am

Guys all these comments is making Blake come across really narcissistic.

Did he even say he was sorry for what he did to Sam? No remorse from him at all?

Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:40 am

aerina wrote:LOL if he's avoiding the question, it's obviously a yes, right?? God, I feel sick.

It totally sounded like yes

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:41 am

Sundy wrote:oh and apparently they spent a few days together after filming and he was quite emotional (I think that's what Sam said) she said that she gave him time to get it together. Only contact was through Dkype. He broke it off face to face
That's right! She said he was upset. And she sounds like she was understanding of it. But he never really got back to being who he seemed to be during the filming.

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:41 am

mercieme wrote:Guys all these comments is making Blake come across really narcissistic.

Did he even say he was sorry for what he did to Sam? No remorse from him at all?

Thanks.

Nothing, the hosts again made fun of him that he said his heart as broken by letting 30 women go

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack