SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:13 am

emusha wrote:LOL!!!
http://whatblakeshouldvesaid.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/what-blake-shouldve-said.html
from this guy: https://twitter.com/Mindofown

I swear this person reads this forum! So much from here posted about Blake's approach to TB: should have been looking for the one instead of pleasing all?

I think Blake is an open book to many of us in some regards. He's just a closed book to himself.

It is no wonder he chose Sam. She was the only one willing to leave him. He couldn't handle it. All the others he had to let go. Finally, there was only Sam. And she too, he had to let go. How heartbreaking for him. Maybe he never cared for any of them? So weird...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:00 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 17 BzREKXXCQAACfMr

https://twitter.com/fro_001

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:12 am

you know what the best thing about sam is how she keeps it real i.e. shares that she feels humiliated.

i can't believe how rosie's satire has become real life!! LMAO maybe he read it and modified his internal dialogue around it!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:19 am

comment on sam's instagram post wrote:I had a guy do the same thing to me, minus the engagement! He was similar to Blake, with that a little bit too nice persona and knew all the sweetest things to say but turned out to be a total player! There is nothing worse than having your emotions toyed with, I totally sympathise with you!! At least now you can move on and find someone who is genuine with genuine feelings and not a fake arse douche! All the best to you!

yea...this is real... many man-boys out there who have emotional confusion inside of them but they're too broken for something real. i do believe boys are in such a disadvantage cos they're not permitted to do the emotional work necessary. I hope blake does the hard work of HEALING - facing his confusions head on. I feel sad for him that whatever was in his past might have hurdled him in this thing he wants so much - to build a family. and while nobody is perfect -- no girl should be put through the ringer like this -- even though things might be tough right now i'm wishing him some self-reflection in this moment that only makes him HEAL - like he acknowledged he needed -- from the inside out and come to terms.

the biggest red flag to me was that he was victimizing himself -- i don't know how someone escapes this vicious cycle of internal dialogue but it'd be critical that he do that...hopefully someone close to him and helps him face the truth or that he trusts sits with him or he gets a therapist
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:28 am

P.S.S from blake's side -- I do feel like the editing of the project tv interview was brutal -- they are setting sam up for bette is my thinking...cos they made him look like a joke with the laughter in the background and everything -- i bet MF and Sandy had a late night sesh about how THAT will go down... :headbanging
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:31 am

emusha wrote:you know what the best thing about sam is how she keeps it real i.e. shares that she feels humiliated.

i can't believe how rosie's satire has become real life!! LMAO maybe he read it and modified his internal dialogue around it!!!

He seems to be constantly modifying his internal dialogue. Doing this for 4+ months straight must be exhausting. He truly needs help. I am afraid he will have an emotional/nervous breakdown if he doesn't stop living in the world he creates in his head.

Even though I am on Sam's side (her behaviour from beginning of show to post interviews has been authentically the same) I worry for Blake. 

But then again, maybe none of the backlash will matter to him because he is still living in his TB movie, playing it over and over again (seriously, I can just see him watching himself with all the girls again and again and again). He said when he does watch it is so "raw" and that he is his "own critic". It is somewhat creepy to imagine him watching himself like that. Hope he gets help.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:36 am

Hello dear fellow boardies....I am at work & just watched the interview. Oh poor Sam, I really felt for her about Blake taking that moment from her.

Y'all for realz, Blakey boy is not ok, seemed kinda unstable in that interview, Channel 10 better check him into rehab or something. Something in his core believes the world revolves around him...everything he said just came out wrong period. I understand the point of those defending Blake but never in the history of these series has there been a bachelor that demonstrated such narcissistic tendencies. I am willing to give him a pass that this is a psychological trait he developed from childhood & oh yes there is someone else in the picture otherwise he would have said capital NO to that question.

It's been a blast since the finale, can't wait to hear what Blakey has to say tomorrow, maybe he will be announcing his new love interest giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:40 am

mercieme wrote:Hello dear fellow boardies....I am at work & just watched the interview. Oh poor Sam, I really felt for her about Blake taking that moment from her.

Y'all for realz, Blakey boy is not ok, seemed kinda unstable in that interview, Channel 10 better check him into rehab or something. Something in his core believes the world revolves around him...everything he said just came out wrong period. I understand the point of those defending Blake but never in the history of these series has there been a bachelor that demonstrated such narcissistic tendencies. I am willing to give him a pass that this is a psychological trait he developed from childhood & oh yes there is someone else in the picture otherwise he would have said capital NO to that question.

It's been a blast since the finale, can't wait to hear what Blakey has to say tomorrow, maybe he will announcing his new love interest giggling

She or he may not even be real at this point in time. I think, if Louise was the fall-back girl and she has seen/heard about who he really is, she hopefully would have let him go too (which is why I think Blake called Sam on Sunday, post Project-TV interview). I never saw this as a Mesnick at all. He didn't even shed one tear when he let Louise go. She would be nuts to take him back and if already did and then changed her mind, she is still nuts. Poor thing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:43 am

Sam "I want to be engaged once and get married once and I feel like he took that away from me."  http://www.mamamia.com.au/social/sam-frost-project-interview/

Thank God she only said, "100%" and saved her 'yes' for someone else... 
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sam "I want to be engaged once and get married once and I feel like he took that away from me."  http://www.mamamia.com.au/social/sam-frost-project-interview/

Good catch....I hope someone tweets that to Sam.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:49 am

You know what truly weirds me outIt's that we were able to sleuth and figure out he had chosen Sam based on his post-FRC interviews. The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 17 2092298111

His facial expressions talking about Sam matched exactly those while he was on the show!!. We had screencaps to connect the two. And yet, with the Woman's Day article and The Project interview it is clear that he switched off right away!?

He just emoted whatever emotions he associated with the person he was speaking about, rather than actually feeling that way about the person. So, so creepy!!

I said he mirrors people really well. I hope he is not a vampiric sociopath who has to function by mirroring what is around him and then projecting this as authentic...????

question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:52 am

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Good catch....I hope someone tweets that to Sam.

Just got my cuz to do so Smiley she is keeping me in the social media loop. Haha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack