SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Page 61 of 74 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Yep. Definately were
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

Post by emusha Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:00 pm

aerina wrote:The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 61 Screen28

awww. that's a bit cute. <3

chantal posted the sam photo with the caption
"My little cub. @fro01 " indicating sam acted like a little lioness recently??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:05 pm

Sundy wrote:Yep. Definately were

i know they tagged her but following is another matter....

so Louise looks busy these days being social -- so for instance on saturday she was at this party and she took baked goods...
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion - - Page 61 Screen27

I would be SO SHOCKED if she takes blake back --i can see her defending him but not taking him back...lisa's "sister's before misters" might have a second meaning as well in that case??? i still finding it sooo hard to believe louise would do such a thing... the "love you for a lifetime" doesn't bode well though...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:07 pm

I'm at a point where nothing would surprise me anymore. Lol.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJ Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:09 pm

They were definitely following her! Also, sometime between Wednesday and today Louise has deleted the photo of the 3 of them at the second last rose ceremony.

JJJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJ Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:15 pm

I keep thinking back to Blake's comments that he was not single and that he was with someone from the show. I thought his comments were worded quite strangely and wondered why he didn't just say he was with the girl he chose. I also wonder if the break up happened as recently as it seems. Penny from last season has said that Sam's been out and about flirting up a storm for a while now and they all thought from the way she was acting that Lisa had won.

JJJ

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:17 pm

JJJ wrote:They were definitely following her! Also, sometime between Wednesday and today Louise has deleted the photo of the 3 of them at the second last rose ceremony.

oh woooow and the plot thickens!!!!!! spitcoffee

so i just checked chantal - she isn't following louise but zoe is -- let's see if zoe stops following her as well...

so i do think if louise supports blake vs. sam the girls might not be too happy for her as well...dont know if louise would actually take him back but the brisbane sighting is bizarre indeed

tim who jokingly talked about a switcheroo had picked louise as F1 -- before she left all editing and skewed leaderboard data was trying to make it seem like louise was F1

Last edited by emusha on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Sundy wrote:So at the time of the Who shoot Sam posts a picture of her and Jess and her and Lisa. There are photos where Louise is sitting next to Sam and Sam has tagged her. So somewhere between that shoot and now  Sam stopped following Louise. Lisa had coffee with Louise after returning from Sydney but stopped following her after that. Was Blake in Sydney for that shoot as well?

OMGG WOW IT ALL ADDS UP SMH !! The reason why Blake and Sam are over is because he probably still had feelings for LOUISE!! That's why she felt played and she called him a douchebag!!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Sundy wrote:So at the time of the Who shoot Sam posts a picture of her and Jess and her and Lisa. There are photos where Louise is sitting next to Sam and Sam has tagged her. So somewhere between that shoot and now  Sam stopped following Louise. Lisa had coffee with Louise after returning from Sydney but stopped following her after that. Was Blake in Sydney for that shoot as well?

OMGG WOW IT ALL ADDS UP SMH !! The reason why Blake and Sam are over is because he probably still had feelings for LOUISE!! That's why she felt played and she called him a douchebag!!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:22 pm

I want to go back to something I reported here that I had heard on a radio interview. I can't remember when it was now but Blake said he had started baking for Louise and he had never baked before - assume on the show. He even said he made profiteroles - he had do them twice because he didn't get it right the first time. I did think how did he have or want to make time to bake?

Bachelor is replaying on tv right now- and just repeating what Louise said at F3 RC - she will always love Blake, her love for Blake will last a lifetime and her heart is still open.

I also just want to say and I should have the other night, how stunning what we saw of South Africa is and say the cinematography from Shine was stunning.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:23 pm

so lisa and sam are both also following ben way...he's the fox reporter lisa and sam were joking around with...
lisa still follows blake's empty account

Last edited by emusha on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:29 pm

louise is still following everyone ...including sam
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 74 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - MEDIA & Social Media Discussion -

+22
JJJ
emad0722
treatmom4
hteddy08
Sydney1515
4health
california90
Phoenix
Amy_F
Kapiti
yvi123