SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by atem Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:32 am

^^^ I'm sure she acted like she wouldn't be, but we all know she would.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by jcrbil Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:11 am

At least you can't say that he's keeping the nature of his life in Arlington a secret. He's giving them all ample opportunity to bail.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:11 am

I think among all the women Whitney is probably the only one who really considered the move and possible lifestyle changes beforehand. And she found her answers how to approach that and some solutions, how their relationship could work. Very mature, responsible and practical. Also from the preview it seems she also considered her career and own ambition, which I like, so she is showing her strength also in remaining true to her "calling" and not putting herself on hold, but redefining the priorities, compromise, to accommodate both parties.
I mean, all the women knew who would be The Bachelor. I'm actually surprised to hear (if some snippets weren't actually shown only for the purpose of drama) that girls were coming to the realization about his home-base town during the filming. I think someone would give it a thought if they can handle it or not, then of course things can turn different as expected, especially when it concerns Love. But internet exists for many things and if one good thing TPTB does is creating some buzz about that part of Iowa and more pictures online to expand the knowledge.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:12 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Miyala wrote:I watched Chris dates with Becca and Whitney without sound and I must say he has so much more energy with Whitney. Hasn`t he said that he wants that? With Becca they are cute with eachother but without sound nothing seems to be happening. It seems boring in comparrison to Whitneys date. I think he gets energy from Whitney. I think the energy is also one thing he liked about Britt. I`ve read that some people find him more intimate with Becca (for example with the hand holding) but I dont think so. He is also holding hands a lot while talking to Whitney. It also has a lot to do with how the other person behaves. Maybe Becca likes to move the hands when they speek?!! I think he and Becca are more similar when but I think he needs someone like Whitney more... he is drawn to her energy... He also does this thing with his upper lip often when he is listening to Whit and I think that is something he does when he has a lot of emotions. I think he did it when Britt was singing to?!! Must look into it! Anyway... what I wanted to say is that he has so much joy with Whitney...
In a preview clip on hulu for the fantasy date, sorry, don't know how to bring it over, but he purposely said to Whit a few times how quiet, boring and nothing to do in Arlington.  What he prefers to do is to sit at home quiet and just chill.  To me, Whit doesn't seem like that kind of a girl...she seems to always need to be on the go.  For those reasons, I am wondering if Whit's not going to be as happy in Arlington as the "bach bubble" wears off.  It will be interesting to see what choice he makes.

I think he indicated that there are times that he likes to hNg at home .. He also said he does go out .. Drives to other places...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:21 am

That's the thing about the 2 dimensional portrayal. We really don't know these people. Maybe Whitney loves to knit, read, cook, plays video games on the computer. We don't know. Same goes with Chris. 
All we really get are small peeks of reality, unless as some do, every little peek is on sm. I haven't really seen that, only a snip here and there.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That's the thing about the 2 dimensional portrayal. We really don't know these people. Maybe Whitney loves to knit, read, cook, plays video games on the computer. We don't know. Same goes with Chris. 
All we really get are small peaks of reality, unless as some do, every little peak is on sm. I haven't really seen that, only a snip here and there.

Yup. I was the party queen before I got married. But like a light switch, I turned 26 and all of the sudden I just wanted the simple/quiet life - to be home with my hubby on the weekends. Whitney is 29 and I'm sure enjoying her single life, as she should. But it wouldn't surprise me if she was at the point where she just wants to dedicate more time to settling into a family/quieter lifestyle. She's anxious for a family, that's clear! And you can just tell she's going to be an awesome mom!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:31 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:That's the thing about the 2 dimensional portrayal. We really don't know these people. Maybe Whitney loves to knit, read, cook, plays video games on the computer. We don't know. Same goes with Chris. 
All we really get are small peaks of reality, unless as some do, every little peak is on sm. I haven't really seen that, only a snip here and there.

Yup. I was the party queen before I got married. But like a light switch, I turned 26 and all of the sudden I just wanted the simple/quiet life - to be home with my hubby on the weekends.  Whitney is 29 and I'm sure enjoying her single life, as she should. But it wouldn't surprise me if she was at the point where she just wants to dedicate more time to settling into a family/quieter lifestyle.  She's anxious for a family, that's clear! And you can just tell she's going to be an awesome mom!

Same here!! I loved going out with my friends, every night!! Which is a good thing. When it comes time to settling down, you've already experienced all that and can easily move on.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:16 pm

happygolucky wrote:I think among all the women Whitney is probably the only one who really considered the move and possible lifestyle changes beforehand. And she found her answers how to approach that and some solutions, how their relationship could work. Very mature, responsible and practical. Also from the preview it seems she also considered her career and own ambition, which I like, so she is showing her strength also in remaining true to her "calling" and not putting herself on hold, but redefining the priorities, compromise, to accommodate both parties.
I mean, all the women knew who would be The Bachelor. I'm actually surprised to hear (if some snippets weren't actually shown only for the purpose of drama) that girls were coming to the realization about his home-base town during the filming. I think someone would give it a thought if they can handle it or not, then of course things can turn different as expected, especially when it concerns Love. But internet exists for many things and if one good thing TPTB does is creating some buzz about that part of Iowa and more pictures online to expand the knowledge.

Isn't her BIL from Iowa? I'm sure she picked his brain and maybe even spent some time with his family since her sister is her closest relative. She looks like she did her research so she could be prepared since she really was interested in him based on his appearance on Andi's season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 76 Vfc8p1
#tbt a little behind the scenes action on Chris's bday in whitneys hometown. The real story? I ate about half of this cake. #thebachelor #bachelornation

@speegyspeegs

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 76 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:21 pm

I wonder if chris wanted to spend his birthday with Whitney so asked if her hometown could be scheduled on that day
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:27 pm

momoftrips wrote:Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 76 Vfc8p1
#tbt a little behind the scenes action on Chris's bday in whitneys hometown. The real story? I ate about half of this cake. #thebachelor #bachelornation

@speegyspeegs

Where did you get this??
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:37 pm

^^^cute! They both look so darn happy.

I agree with everyone's posts above. I had an absolute blast in my 20's, got married at 29 and then I got baby fever in a bad way. She clearly already has it and working around babies all day long probably just intensifies that longing.

Moving to small town Iowa is going to be an adjustment for sure but at least she knows what to expect in terms of a Midwestern winter.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan