SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Diana Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:29 am

Chris and Whitney both follow some random accounts I notice. Kinda odd because this one account isn't like a celebrity or anything so I am not sure why they both follow this person.

Whitney's good friend is following Chris. She barely followed him when Whitney started tweeting and she followed Whitney. I just don't see her following Chris if he broke her best friend's heart. Just me though. I could be way off.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Diana Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:30 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Diana wrote:She may have Favorited it because she saw it if it was tagged with her twitter name.

It wasn't.  Suspect
Okay sorry I am not aware of the tweet so I didn't know. Just pointing that out. :Nod:
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:34 am

lurker11 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Diana wrote:She may have Favorited it because she saw it if it was tagged with her twitter name.

It wasn't.  Suspect

this favorites game is getting exhausting though. For example: Christ just favorited a picture of him and Whitney kissing. Becca has over 2,000 tweets favorited and Chris over 1,000. they can't all be special
That is so true.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:33 am

I wish Whitneys thread was not at the flipping bottom of page. I forget its down here and include her in Becca's thread!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:05 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I wish Whitneys thread was not at the flipping bottom of page. I forget its down here and include her in Becca's thread!!

Just click on "View New Posts" right below the banner. Much quicker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:15 am

I watched Chris dates with Becca and Whitney without sound and I must say he has so much more energy with Whitney. Hasn`t he said that he wants that? With Becca they are cute with eachother but without sound nothing seems to be happening. It seems boring in comparrison to Whitneys date. I think he gets energy from Whitney. I think the energy is also one thing he liked about Britt. I`ve read that some people find him more intimate with Becca (for example with the hand holding) but I dont think so. He is also holding hands a lot while talking to Whitney. It also has a lot to do with how the other person behaves. Maybe Becca likes to move the hands when they speek?!! I think he and Becca are more similar when but I think he needs someone like Whitney more... he is drawn to her energy... He also does this thing with his upper lip often when he is listening to Whit and I think that is something he does when he has a lot of emotions. I think he did it when Britt was singing to?!! Must look into it! Anyway... what I wanted to say is that he has so much joy with Whitney...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:20 am

No.. sorry, that lip thingwasnt when Britt was singing... he does it a lot though with Whit.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:46 am

Mommyof1 wrote:

I would just like to add that Becca is secretly reading Chris' tweets as she favorited his tweet of the pic of her, Chris and Sully.  giggling   If she isn't following him, his tweets wouldn't be in her feed.  Strange, no?  Suspect   Maybe she is still pining for him after he dumped her?   scratch   This probably belongs in the Becca thread.  Sorry, mods!  You can move it if you wish.  yes

If you use something like TweetDeck you can have "lists" without following people and then their tweets show up where you see them and can favorite them.

I have thousands of followers on a work account, but I personally follow only about 2 dozen (as far as anyone looking at my Twitter account can tell) yet I REALLY follow about 100 or so others but it's simply by having them in various lists on my TweetDeck that I've arranged by category for easy viewing.

That allows me to essentially be following something personal (like Chris Harrison's twitter feed) but on my work account and no one would realize that I was because technically he's only in a LIST...but then everything he tweets I see and can comment on or favorite if I wanted to.

In other words, it's actually really easy to essentially "follow" someone without actually doing that using various platforms like TweetDeck (many others also allow it) you'd only not be able to DM without following the traditional way.

Hope that helps Smiley

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:00 am

kikora wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

I would just like to add that Becca is secretly reading Chris' tweets as she favorited his tweet of the pic of her, Chris and Sully.  giggling   If she isn't following him, his tweets wouldn't be in her feed.  Strange, no?  Suspect   Maybe she is still pining for him after he dumped her?   scratch   This probably belongs in the Becca thread.  Sorry, mods!  You can move it if you wish.  yes

If you use something like TweetDeck you can have "lists" without following people and then their tweets show up where you see them and can favorite them.

I have thousands of followers on a work account, but I personally follow only about 2 dozen (as far as anyone looking at my Twitter account can tell) yet I REALLY follow about 100 or so others but it's simply by having them in various lists on my TweetDeck that I've arranged by category for easy viewing.

That allows me to essentially be following something personal (like Chris Harrison's twitter feed) but on my work account and no one would realize that I was because technically he's only in a LIST...but then everything he tweets I see and can comment on or favorite if I wanted to.

In other words, it's actually really easy to essentially "follow" someone without actually doing that using various platforms like TweetDeck (many others also allow it) you'd only not be able to DM without following the traditional way.

Hope that helps Smiley

Kikora you make me feel very very old Hugesmile I don't think I have enough years left to figure out all this stuff. no no You sound like you know what you're talking about though! yes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:18 am

giggling Thank you Kikora for the "twitter info", I had no idea what to use those lists for. And to direct me to check TweetDeck (had no idea this existed). Yeah, Rolly me too, behind ages with SM.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:11 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Didn't Chris say he was not allowed to follow Des, and I believe Josh followed Andi right after the finale.  Things that make you go hmmm.  Maybe they are changing things up this season.   ;)
Well, a way to look at it.  During Des's season, Brooks was spoiled as the F1 so he followed Des as he was requested to and Chris did not as he was requested to.  Andi's season, Josh was the spoiled and actual F1 so what ever goes works. Then this season, Whit is the spoiled F1 and is following Chris, Becca isn't and is the spoiled F2 like Chris was.  Could it just be that simple?

Your logic makes perfect sense to me but this is the "Bachelor" we are talking about!   giggling  lolpanda

LOL, so true, so true. I'm trying to navigate those minds and thoughts....maybe I should just go back to bed and try it another day......or just give up...yep, that sounds easier.... Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 75 3806527698 bestbud!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:19 am

Miyala wrote:I watched Chris dates with Becca and Whitney without sound and I must say he has so much more energy with Whitney. Hasn`t he said that he wants that? With Becca they are cute with eachother but without sound nothing seems to be happening. It seems boring in comparrison to Whitneys date. I think he gets energy from Whitney. I think the energy is also one thing he liked about Britt. I`ve read that some people find him more intimate with Becca (for example with the hand holding) but I dont think so. He is also holding hands a lot while talking to Whitney. It also has a lot to do with how the other person behaves. Maybe Becca likes to move the hands when they speek?!! I think he and Becca are more similar when but I think he needs someone like Whitney more... he is drawn to her energy... He also does this thing with his upper lip often when he is listening to Whit and I think that is something he does when he has a lot of emotions. I think he did it when Britt was singing to?!! Must look into it! Anyway... what I wanted to say is that he has so much joy with Whitney...
In a preview clip on hulu for the fantasy date, sorry, don't know how to bring it over, but he purposely said to Whit a few times how quiet, boring and nothing to do in Arlington. What he prefers to do is to sit at home quiet and just chill. To me, Whit doesn't seem like that kind of a girl...she seems to always need to be on the go. For those reasons, I am wondering if Whit's not going to be as happy in Arlington as the "bach bubble" wears off. It will be interesting to see what choice he makes.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan