SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^True, but she could have just ignored the tweet.  Diana, no one thinks you are lying.  It's just difficult to keep all this info straight.  Some is true and some isn't.  We will find out soon enough.  
Yes, first off Diana, I am not saying that I think you are lying cause I don't but when teh tweet was posted on another thread, I wanted to cap it and bring it over.

It just seems really weird that after the necklace was capped out and sleuthed out, RS states that Whitney quit her job. Then we also get someone posting on his news about how she didn't quit but got a promotion instead. Then this tweet and confirmation of what the other poster on RS's site said in some part anyways. All in all, it makes me go hmmmm. Then you couple all of this with Becca saying in a tweet that RS knows everything with a healthy load of :dripdrip behind it. Then we get the IG of the necklace on Becca and the clue on it that there may be a twist in store. Something tells me that this won't be a Whit F1 is all

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:47 pm

Diana wrote:Another thing if is F2 she'd be heartbroken, I don't see why she would follow Chris.

FWIW.. Brooks followed Des, but Chris did not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:Who knows. TPtB may have told her to deny it. Maybe she gave notice but is still working??

More then likely I would think that's what probably happened. She gave notice but will work until she leaves for ABC Tour. I doubt very much she will keep her job in Chicago. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:51 pm

Didn't Chris say he was not allowed to follow Des, and I believe Josh followed Andi right after the finale. Things that make you go hmmm. Maybe they are changing things up this season. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:54 pm

^ I think TPTB threw in the towel on thinking they could control SM to that extent. Have no doubt they still direct that certain tweets be deleted, that tweets be sent to throw people off, but SM has just gotten too prevalent for them to control to the extent they once did.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:09 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Didn't Chris say he was not allowed to follow Des, and I believe Josh followed Andi right after the finale.  Things that make you go hmmm.  Maybe they are changing things up this season.   ;)
Well, a way to look at it. During Des's season, Brooks was spoiled as the F1 so he followed Des as he was requested to and Chris did not as he was requested to. Andi's season, Josh was the spoiled and actual F1 so what ever goes works. Then this season, Whit is the spoiled F1 and is following Chris, Becca isn't and is the spoiled F2 like Chris was. Could it just be that simple?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:48 pm

eirekay wrote:
jen689 wrote:wow it's interesting how Whitney was "all in" with Chris sharing a bottle of wine she saved for her future husband   question

IMO it was a big leap of faith since she wasn't certain how Chris felt about the three remaining women hmmm

IMO, the wine was all about getting rid of any questions Chris may have had about Whit's sister's objections.  I think that if that hadn't happened, we would not have seen that bottle of wine until the FD or the LCD. question

I think that bottle of wine only got opened because Britt was gone, and Whit had a new-found confidence.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Didn't Chris say he was not allowed to follow Des, and I believe Josh followed Andi right after the finale.  Things that make you go hmmm.  Maybe they are changing things up this season.   ;)
Well, a way to look at it.  During Des's season, Brooks was spoiled as the F1 so he followed Des as he was requested to and Chris did not as he was requested to.  Andi's season, Josh was the spoiled and actual F1 so what ever goes works. Then this season, Whit is the spoiled F1 and is following Chris, Becca isn't and is the spoiled F2 like Chris was.  Could it just be that simple?

Your logic makes perfect sense to me but this is the "Bachelor" we are talking about! giggling lolpanda

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:19 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Well, a way to look at it.  During Des's season, Brooks was spoiled as the F1 so he followed Des as he was requested to and Chris did not as he was requested to.  Andi's season, Josh was the spoiled and actual F1 so what ever goes works. Then this season, Whit is the spoiled F1 and is following Chris, Becca isn't and is the spoiled F2 like Chris was.  Could it just be that simple?

I would just like to add that Becca is secretly reading Chris' tweets as she favorited his tweet of the pic of her, Chris and Sully.  giggling   If she isn't following him, his tweets wouldn't be in her feed.  Strange, no?  Suspect   Maybe she is still pining for him after he dumped her?   scratch   This probably belongs in the Becca thread.  Sorry, mods!  You can move it if you wish.  yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:25 am

She may have Favorited it because she saw it if it was tagged with her twitter name.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:26 am

Diana wrote:She may have Favorited it because she saw it if it was tagged with her twitter name.

It wasn't. Suspect
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:28 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Diana wrote:She may have Favorited it because she saw it if it was tagged with her twitter name.

It wasn't.  Suspect

this favorites game is getting exhausting though. For example: Christ just favorited a picture of him and Whitney kissing. Becca has over 2,000 tweets favorited and Chris over 1,000. they can't all be special

Last edited by lurker11 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan