SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:38 pm

mariah-schmitt: No big deal but me and bailee were two of six people to meet Sean and Catherine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(football, blonde boy)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:08 am

^Another great picture. Looks like Minnesota treated them quite well.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:10 am

^^I agree with that, umngirl. Big smiles, football, mud and pretty leaves. What else could they (or we) ask for?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:05 am

Good morning all. I've enjoyed the Fall foliage pictures but I'm happy its homebound day. Nothing like being home with your family. I'm looking forward to their visit with Mark too. I just uodated their schedule on the first page. Its slowing down for a while, at least as far as we know.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:12 am

I was sort of hoping they'd get that trip to Italy in this fall.... so then we could start the Lowe-baby watch.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:16 am

^If I was still living in Minnesota I would want them to stay longer, but since I don't I'm glad they are headed home. The visit from Mark should be fun. We know Kristen is coming to visit soon too. With the holidays quickly approaching I'd be glad to see them just be home. Although a trip to Seattle would be nice too and probably in the cards at some point.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:11 pm

Copycat Cat...rawr Smiley #evachenpose Shop the stuff: @liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #liketkit by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:30 pm

They could, and probably do, have more things scheduled that we don't know about. Hard to believe that we don't know something but it happens. laugh out loud I, too, hope that there is a European vacation planned before the end of the year. 2015 is going to start off very busy for them so it would be great to go now, while they can. But whatever they do, is a-ok by me.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Aww

God made me... a boss. #tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Watch, we say they have no plans now and a week from now we will find out about several events/activities/appearances they will make. laugh out loud

Whenever they head to Europe is a-okay by me. If it doesn't happen before the end of the year, I could imagine them taking a vacation there after the book press is done and as a belated anniversary celebration.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:55 pm

heartglasses Little Sean is so adorable, Catherine must love this picture of her hubby as a kid. Kissable boy!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom