SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:12 pm

@clmgiudici: On the plane again @SeanLowe09
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
I got Wildly Eccentric! Which Fashion Stereotype Are You? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @WhoWhatWear /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Haha love the caption

Dancing with The Hulk #tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:21 pm

^laugh out loud. Although he was the incredible shrinking hulk during the show.

And the caption gives me an excuse to use this: Muscleman

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:24 pm

@clmgiudici: I just wanna go hooooome...waaaaah

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:25 pm

^Their plane got diverted/delayed because of strong storms in Dallas. I hope they get home soon.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:27 pm

And if you're wondering as I was...

@clmgiudici: @lipsis there's a thunderstorm in Dallas and as much as I love those, I just wish they didn't happen while we were flying in!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:22 pm

The link for the Rise up event is not correct, here is the correct link.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Lol. Poor Lola and her extra rolls.
seanloweksu
4 minutes ago
I'm too fat for this.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Yay, finally home.
@clmgiudici: Touchdown (in) Dallas
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:02 am

Good Morning to All!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:49 pm

@clmgiudici: The power outage is a bittersweet thing. A quiet, sexy, scented candlelit house that made me start reading. Let's do this more often Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom