SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by jaspats Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:43 pm

jcrbil wrote:It has been a quiet day. They're probably working hard- making up for travel, power outages, and an out of town visitor.
That's what I've been thinking Smiley
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:43 pm

Worth the wait

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love this girl. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:44 pm

And they are on a plane I think.

Where to? Hmm Too soon for Nebraska? Maybe other things to do there?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:06 pm

They can swing by Lincoln, NE and see me on my pitstop to Colorado. I wouldn't mind.

Perhaps this isn't a new picture. Or they are off somewhere before going to the hockey game.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:41 pm

^^^ in short, we dunno! Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:48 pm

Maybe this was taken on their way home to Dallas from Minnesota. Sean is wearing the same plaid shirt and v-neck in their picture with the fake baby. Thanks for posting, lipsis. So happy when I saw this posting.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:01 am

^^^ Sean always wears that outfit. Lol. That picture could ge from anytime. His wardrobe is no help at all. Dammit.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:20 am

^^^ LOL!!! That's true.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:18 am

Not much but a sorta blog.

@NancyAFrench: Fun for Breaking Bad Fans: an Obit, Some Trivia and a Spinoff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:45 am

She speaks

@clmgiudici: I seeeee you @emmyrossum Smiley hot stuff! #kellyandmichael

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:56 am

lipsis wrote:She speaks

@clmgiudici: I seeeee you @emmyrossum Smiley hot stuff! #kellyandmichael

And the crowd goes wild!!!!! We missed her yesterday.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Cheering, she spoke cheerleader cheerleader ( hows that for quiet tome doldrums?)
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom