SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:13 pm

^^^ I might be the moderator but Smartcat is the boss. Okay mom, sorry!

KSU doesn't play today and WSU played last night. Hopefully, they'll go carve pumpkins or something we can share in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:55 pm

You two are basically really good kids, so apology accepted Missy Moderator. I still think that younger one is the trouble maker.
Carving pumpkins sounds like a good idea. By the by although Sean looked rumpled from his travels in the picture he always manages to look so huggable, ignoring the pants as best I can. Catherine, well what can I say about that beauty that has not already been said #gorgeousgirl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:03 pm

I'm no troublemaker, I'm an :halo:.

I think they will just hang low til they head over to the arena a bit before the game starts. They have a M&G with some fans, the puck drop, and I'm sure meeting with some of the big wigs who organized this plus maybe even a few players. Should be a fun time. Then they can be back home tomorrow afternoon to enjoy some football from the pit.

And their house will be divided tomorrow as Seattle and Dallas are playing. I hope we get some trash talking tweets.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:30 pm

^^^ Whoa, I did not realize the Cowboys and Seahawks play each other tomorrow. The game is at 3:30 central so hopefully they get home in time to enjoy the whole thing together. Could be epic (them, not the game) #GoHawks

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:32 pm

umngirl- is that game in the BigD or Seattle?

If in Seattle, we're more likely to see "Romo being Romo" tweets than trash talk....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:38 pm

The game is in Seattle!!! I can see the Seahawks winning this game.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:48 pm

This is from last night.
Courtney Hughbanks ‏@HoneyHughBoo  · 3m3 minutes ago  
@SeanLowe09 Thanks again for the photo! Have a great time in Kearney!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:54 pm

^^^ I believe that's the stepmother of the girl who tweeted Sean that her SM was sitting in front of them on the plane but was too nervous to say hello and would they say hi to her. Sean replied that he was on it. Sweet man that he is!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:00 pm

This is a good thing to hear after the drama.
@clmgiudici now9 seconds ago

My creative juices are a-flowin...

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:02 pm

umngirl wrote:This is a good thing to hear after the drama.
@clmgiudici now9 seconds ago

My creative juices are a-flowin...

Can't wait for her to share what's next for her creativity.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:16 pm

@clmgiudici: The Goonies, black nail polish and candy. Yup, it's October.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:58 pm

(lips)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom