SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:01 pm

This is a regram from the Le Kill IG account that just started and Cat is the first one following it. Their original post had a caption about the anticipation beginning. I wonder if this has anything to do with Cat's creative juices she mentioned earlier today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Good catch, umngirl. So excited to find out more.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:00 pm

#powercouple by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Seems as if silliness reigns today.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:10 pm

jcrbil wrote:Seems as if silliness reigns today.

Only today? more like everyday Hugesmile

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:50 pm

I always enjoy their silliness, evidenced by my new avi. Although if we get a cute pic of them from tonight I will change it again.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:58 pm

^^
That's why I'm their huge fan, they make me smile. Life is never boring for these two.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:02 pm

I think their ability to be silly and quirk up their stupendously good looks with crossed eyes and protruding teeth defines them. They can always poke fun at themselves and I really love that character trait in both of them. There is no "stuck up" in the Lowes. They "git" each other and real life. After all this time I'm constantly charmed by their " normalness"
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:00 pm

This fan is definitely right, they are best Bachelor couple. (Not embedding since it's a middle fan pic). Cat looks cute in her Storm gear. Sean needs a jersey/shirt now.
@RusstannaPhotog now3 minutes ago

Yay for the best bachelor couple! seanloweksu @clmgiudici #bachelornation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:09 pm

At least he's not wearing MY "favourite" red pants.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Hockey Time! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:37 pm

^Do you want this as an avi or can I steal it?

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom