SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Mark Kurian is on his way to Dallas to visit the Lowes and the Lowes Sr. Should be a fun time once they get back into town tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by joyjoy Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:05 pm

lipsis wrote:Funnnnn

Gettin' a little mud on the tires. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoyed all seancat pictures and looking forward to see more tonight! Thank you all for posting them!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:09 pm

I should be home by the start of the event tonight, traffic willing.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:26 pm

I don't think I have seen this posted.
@DesireeStJohn: Sean Lowe &Catherine are here &ready to roll @breakthroughYM after getting to know them-THE REAL DEAL @SeanLowe09 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:31 pm

motheroffive wrote:I don't think I have seen this posted.
@DesireeStJohn: Sean Lowe &Catherine are here &ready to roll @breakthroughYM after getting to know them-THE REAL DEAL @SeanLowe09 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I saw this picture earlier and used as my avi! Love it!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:44 pm

And we're off...

@breakthroughYM: @SeanLowe09 and @kirbyst_john kicking off the night [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Breakthrough ‏@breakthroughYM · 53s53 seconds ago
@SeanLowe09 and @kirbyst_john kicking off the night

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:10 pm

Allie Brekke ‏@AllieJoe_94  · 3m3 minutes ago  
This week has been amazing to say the least! Got to meet seanloweksu and @clmgiudici! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 · 12m12 minutes ago
Well this is embarrassing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Cute!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:16 pm

I'm calling dibs on potentially using this picture for something.
@jchiantera16: @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici round 2! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:18 pm

blessed66 wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 12m12 minutes ago  
Well this is embarrassing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Definitely worth the embed. Lol

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom