SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:21 pm

This simultaneously makes my heart happy that they are enjoying the nice fall weather there, but also makes me sad because if I moved a month later I'd be there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by jaspats Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Fall is my favorite season. That scenery is gorgeous and I'm also loving our foliage here in New Hampshire.

Where did you move, umngirl? Don't be sad. You'll never know they might have an appearance in your area. I'm hoping they'll have one here in New England, at least in Boston area.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:06 pm

Lol
catherinegiudici
31 seconds ago
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the sympathy belly Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Glad she wore it on the outside. Some still won't get it though.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:11 pm

^And the troll will probably go off on Sean for why he hasn't impregnated her yet. #TheCrazyIsComing

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:59 pm

We didn't really get any good pictures of them together yesterday so I thought I'd post this one from today. The girl who posted it is the daughter of the other couple. They are friends with the organizers of the event last night so they got invited to have bunch with SeanCat today.
Via @abbyvagle

Oh a sidenote, Catherine isn't really dressed for the Midwest in the Fall. Girl needs some boots and a scarf on. It ain't warm here.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:02 pm

^^ Maybe she has that great cape with her again today for when they go outdoors.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:05 pm

^If with the cape, it's not really a "fall" outfit. It's cloudy and breezy where they are so I think she would have been better suited with pants or at least tights. That MN wind will chill you right quick even if she has a certain Texan blonde around to keep her warm.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
Saving anything and everything @RealSimple right now. Ideas up the wazoo!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Enter on the blog people

Nancy French ‏@NancyAFrench  
@SeanLowe09 is giving away an iPhone 6 or a 6 Plus -- click through to enter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: Want a new iPhone 6? I'm giving one away here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Funnnnn

Gettin' a little mud on the tires. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:45 pm

^Offroading in the mud looks vveerryyy familiar. Smiley

Glad they are getting to have some fun in the Land of 10000 Lakes.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom