SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 28 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hollywood bound, obv. I made big cheeks cool before Beyoncé. #tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:05 pm

Looks like Sean and Cat are going to the KSU vs OSU game, whenever that is. Umngirl....?

ETA: Nevermind I looked it up myself...Saturday November 1st

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:23 pm

^Lol. I see I didn't respond fast enough. Should be fun for them to finally get to that KSU game. Hope Cat has enough purple to rock.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:41 pm

@SeanLowe09: Pre-order my book to take advantage of bribes from my publisher (free autographed book and u could win iPad mini!): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:46 pm

LOL Nice hashtag

Choice Media ‏@ChoicePublicity
Congrats to @SeanLowe09 on the BIG announcement today! Let the countdown to #Seanuary begin. #RightReasons pic.twitter.com/VYvIlbJftV

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Lol
@clmgiudici 12s
People who don't get metaphors are not the brightest crayons in the box.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:58 pm

I think her tweet was for our friend.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Celebrating National Cheeseburger Day with these little sliders by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:08 pm

^^ Ties in with the pic posted by Cat:

@mixandmatchmama: They have a special play date after school today...and they wanted to wear their cowboy gear. #becausewhynot #texasborn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Boy... metaphors and double entendres. Quite a linguistic day for Mrs. Lowe.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:15 pm

In case anyone was wondering, Catherine will be going to St Cloud with Sean.

EMERGE ‏@EMERGE2U 3m
Win VIP Pass to Meet Sean Lowe and Catherine!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:27 pm

What he said...

@SeanLowe09: Time to get it done Cats. #EMAW

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom