SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 10 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:53 am

@clmgiudici: I'm honored to be a guest in NY during this time of remembrance. #neverforget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:29 pm

Is it bad I'm laughing at these hockey players for being so excited to see Sean and Catherine in October? Always so fun when guys are looking forward to meeting them.
‏@Kevin_Kerr7 16m
Way too pumped to hear that @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici are coming to see the @TriCityStorm play on Oct. 11 in Kearney!! #Beauties #Bachelor
@torydello3 8m
@Kevin_Kerr7 @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici @TriCityStorm I want a picture with them so bad #favshow
@Kevin_Kerr7 7m
@torydello3 @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici @TriCityStorm that's what I'm saying! I told @AliciaKorte i better be the first one to meet them

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:54 pm

@clmgiudici: Chinatown? Because soup dumplings.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Candids >>>>> Fan pics
@jennabergs 20m
My creeper pic of Catherine and Sean Lowe in NYC Chinatown! pic.twitter.com/7ZqPplmPnO

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:00 pm

#GoBirkenstock

Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:03 pm

^ahh i almost forgot about the feast of san gennaro until i saw this pic. i hope they have some zeppole's! yum!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:14 pm

deeliciouz wrote:^ahh i almost forgot about the feast of san gennaro until i saw this pic. i hope they have some zeppole's! yum!

I want one now, thanks. laugh out loud

NYC is an amazing place to be. Creeper pics are the best!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:15 pm

Birkenstocks = no blisters! !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:33 pm

We've seen this pic many times

@clmgiudici: Jeff making me laugh Smiley #tbt #kenya [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Aw being in NYC on this day is always a honor. Was blessed to celebrate my 18th birthday there. Hope they have a good day. Candid pics are the best!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
deeliciouz wrote:^ahh i almost forgot about the feast of san gennaro until i saw this pic. i hope they have some zeppole's! yum!

I want one now, thanks. laugh out loud

NYC is an amazing place to be. Creeper pics are the best!

Oh my goodness, the feast of San Gennaro. Sausage and pepper heroes before the zeppoles, Grew up in New York and loved China town and little Italy. Forget the diet and have a great time Sean and Catherine. Your trip is bringing me so many memories. #yumyum
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:25 pm

Eating her way thru NYC

@clmgiudici: Of course I choose the NY bagel shop that offers vegan cream cheese Smiley @pickabagel8th

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom