SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:33 pm

One of Catherine's bridesmaid is getting married tomorrow so she is at that wedding. Sean's long-time friend Ashley is getting married tomorrow in Dallas. So it's another split wedding weekend for these two. Guess this is what happens when all your friends decide to get engaged/married right after you do. laugh out loud

catherinegiudici
5 minutes ago
Bridesmaid becomes Bride Celebrating Rosa and Sheridan's wedding tomorrow. Let the festivities begin!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:34 pm

‏@SeanLowe09 2m
People who still say "www" before saying the name of their website make me smile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:37 pm

I'm glad she's landed. Air travel is a mess today with all air traffic stopped in and out of Chicago and controllers everywhere are compensating for the shut down of the facility in IL.

While it would be great for them to be together, I'm happy that they're finding a way to support their very good friends even if it involves sacrifice on their part.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Lol he's bored already.

@SeanLowe09: It bothers me when people point at each other in pictures. I don't know why, but it does.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:04 pm

^laugh out loud. Good thing he has something to do tomorrow so the time passes quicker.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:09 pm

He's so predictable. It cracks me up.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Awesome

Bride & Groom Meet World Smiley Happy 8 month my darling husband! I love love love you by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:57 pm

^That is a fantastic picture. Glad we are getting a little glimpse of their wedding pictures here and there.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:02 pm

What can a person say after that caption. There are no words for how in love adorable the Lowes are. melting!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Aw so perfect. Can't believe it's been 8 months already! beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:43 pm

^Oh.Sweetness! beatingheart.Be.Still! #niceexcitingweddingpic #happyhappycouple
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:22 pm

This is really great!!! Love the caption and really love! love!The Lowes! Happy eight months anniversary. May God continue to bless their marriage.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom