SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:31 pm

lipsis wrote:Eating her way thru NYC

@clmgiudici: Of course I choose the NY bagel shop that offers vegan cream cheese Smiley @pickabagel8th

NY bagel is a yes, vegan cream cheese is a no Catherine.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:42 pm

smartcat wrote:

@clmgiudici: Of course I choose the NY bagel shop that offers vegan cream cheese Smiley @pickabagel8th

Agreed.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:52 pm

jcrbil wrote:
smartcat wrote:

Agreed.

Some of us like vegan cream cheese.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Scooby wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
smartcat wrote:

Agreed.

Some of us like vegan cream cheese.

different strokes for different folks Scooby :yes: I need real cream cheese spread thick with chives on a poppy seed bagel but That's just little old chubby me.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It's been real, NYC Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Fun seeing all the NY photos - thanks to all of you who are so good at keeping up with them and getting the info onto here!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:38 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It's been real, NYC Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CHILLS
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:16 pm

@SeanLowe09: I keep telling pizza that we have to stop but she doesn't want to hear it.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Haha.
@clmgiudici: Heated public restroom seats?! Ooooooh! Wait. No. I don't wanna know.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:53 pm

It looks like th he KState magazine featuring Sean is out. Anyone subscribe?
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:28 pm

^I really hope one of our fellow KStaters can give us a rundown on the article or scan it for us. It looks like it is a pretty good interview.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:30 pm

2kitties said she'd post it as soon as she has it.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom