SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm

^Awesome. I know it's available in digital version too. Looking forward to it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by vivi2 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm

Cat said that they're going home today, maybe late tonight?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Home

@clmgiudici: Doog sweet doog. Home is where the doogs are.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:51 pm

And home with the girls. I predict a lot of doggie cuddling in the next few days for the four of them.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:07 am

It is good they are back home, I hope she will take some time rest and fully recover from her cough. Ellie and Lola should be very happy that mummy and daddy are back.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:05 pm

It's Friday! We've been spoiled for the last few days with all the yummy pics from the Lowes. Hope Cat's getting better with hubby and the girls by her side.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Good morning all. I am very happy they are home and I will be perfectly happy if they have, and we, have a quiet weekend.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:37 pm

Happy birthday Sherry!

catherinegiudici
2 minutes ago
Happy birthday to the queen who raised my prince Smiley Love you Sherry! @loweinteriors

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:53 pm

I love her caption. Happy birthday Sherry!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Her Prince. That's so sweet. His Mom is a Queen. She seems like a great Mom and MIL. Happy Birthday Sherry. hbbanner
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:31 pm

This is so sweet! Catherine always blesses my heart, she is really a sweet girl

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:10 pm

@clmgiudici: Grocery shopping is my kind of shopping.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom