SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by vivi2 Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:38 pm

smartcat wrote:Gosh I love the way he loves her and would like to just eat her up.. They are just so adorable and in love and yes love sprinkles and all. What more could any women want? cheerleader cheerleader

I agree.  And they seem to exude love and happiness when they are together.  I just want to know when they will travel to Europe & Hawaii and then...maybe a baby or two....

Last edited by vivi2 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:49 pm

I'm going to miss all these great pictures when they leave tomorrow. We've been very, very lucky fans the last several days between their BIP appearance and NYFW.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Me too. sad
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:02 am

I saw an Instagram by The Divine Addict that was  from that Zang Toi show and it said Catherine was checking out this week's finest. I wonder if she is there for and will doing an article for them? The picture they posted was taken by Catherine, I think.

Last edited by motheroffive on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:04 am

The non-fans will say "too many pics" blab blab blab..but don't they know that we fans never get enough? so just be quiet s'il vous plait.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:07 am

motheroffive wrote:I saw an Instagram by The Divine Addict that was  from that Zang Toi show and it said Catherine was checking out this week's finest. I wonder if she is there for and will doing an article for them? The picture they posted was taken by Catherine, I think.

I wouldn't be surprised if she writes an article(s).

While we have been spoiled this last few days, I will be perfectly happy when they go home tomorrow and just enjoy everyday life til they have to travel again at the end of the month for his speaking engagements in MN. (Unless they are going to L.A. next week for the annual advice session with Chris S.)

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:15 am

I wanttttt

Night Cat by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:17 am

Cool picture with the Lowes in the mirror.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:18 am

I had chessecake earlier but man does that look good.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:22 am

Looks like Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3. So delish, wish I had some!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:41 am

New blog..

@SixSeedsTV: .@SeanLowe09: When a Dog Is More Than a Dog, We Should Treat Him Like a Hero [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:20 am

Sean's tweet about the same blog

@SeanLowe09: They call them "tools," but they're really soldiers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom