SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:07 pm

sbolduc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:A serious question, did Nick not have a girl friend before he dated Andi who was also dating 24 other men?   Because I did get this, I could see if he incorporated his other girlfriend in the article, but it's like he didn't have a life or a girlfriend before Andi....  Darn, Andi give me some of what you have, to make a man forget about his whole life before he met you.....

He doesn't even mention Andi directly and most of what he talks about could not have anything to do with her (ie. Netflix marathons).

But, he used Andi's picture and the pictures from the time he was on the show.... So who else is he referring to?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by sbolduc Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:10 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:A serious question, did Nick not have a girl friend before he dated Andi who was also dating 24 other men?   Because I did get this, I could see if he incorporated his other girlfriend in the article, but it's like he didn't have a life or a girlfriend before Andi....  Darn, Andi give me some of what you have, to make a man forget about his whole life before he met you.....

He doesn't even mention Andi directly and most of what he talks about could not have anything to do with her (ie. Netflix marathons).

But, he used Andi's picture and the pictures from the time he was on the show....  So who else is he referring to?

Even if he had any choice which I highly doubt he did (most likely the editors choice) he is known for dating Andi for two months on a reality show not for dating his other girlfriends or ex fiancé, it wouldn't make any sense to post anything but a pic of him and Andi more pics equals more clicks.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:24 pm

oops Looks like a mod locked the topic.

I will add my two cents.

Leave the sarcastic tones towards fellow posters out of this forum.

We won't tolerate it any longer. We have for the last 24 hours given everyone the benefit of the doubt. It's getting ridiculous and childish.

One warning via PM followed by a 3 day ban starts now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:oops Looks like a mod locked the topic.

I will add my two cents.

Leave the sarcastic tones towards fellow posters out of this forum.

We won't tolerate it any longer. We have for the last 24 hours given everyone the benefit of the doubt. It's getting ridiculous and childish.

One warning via PM followed by a 3 day ban starts now.

This is not a reply to GA's post above. 

Just my own thoughts. 

I get funny. 
I get snark.  
I get that I have gone out of bounds at times and believe you me--had sincere second thoughts. (once in a while. ok maybe once or twice)
I even get that there are members here on our forum who flip by my posts out of past outrage. 
So I get it.  And I apologize for past offenses to members here.

I get it. 

But IMOAA some things are not funny, are not snarky and cross the line.   I don't blame anyone here or point a finger. I've worn the snark crown for many seasons. I get it. Things get heated. We joke. 
 I do believe a line was crossed. I locked the thread and cleaned it up. It's done. 
Most of us shed tear when Gia took her life. I know I did. 
We see horrible scenarios constantly in the news portraying something gone terribly bad. We don't wish those kinds of things on anyone. Even someone we don't like. Life is short. 

It's a new year. 
This forum was started by a group of us who no longer had a place to call home to sleuth and chat about this silly show. We were friends. Most all of "knew" each other. It was our new  home. 
The forum grew to huge numbers. The baton was handed to a new group of mods in order to continue having our "home". Fan threads were added to appease new members who needed that nest. 
I don't want to sound Kumbaya. But seriously guys...can't we all take a step back and remember that most members here do have a network of buddies we bond with and look forward to "seeing". This really is a nice place to hang. 

Ok--enough of my rant. 
I'm going to leave the thread locked for a bit and hopefully everyone can chill and reflect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:01 pm

Thanks for opening back up. I agree kasha, life is short and "this really is a nice place to hang." :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Excellent post, Kasha. 

I thought Nick did a nice job with that article.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:22 pm

I liked the Nick article, too and it went well with the seminar he did at Marquette was it? Kind of on the same theme. 
I like Nick's sense of humor. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:25 pm

My favorite things about the article:

1. It's tongue in cheek, not serious at all.... and really only references his relationship with Andi.  I vote for very subtle comments to the world about his experience.
2. More than anything I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this article came out the night before a certain couple is looking to show the world again how in love they are!!!  Regardless of whether it was planned, it's the second time he's done it!!  Bravo, Bravo Nick.  Can we all say C*ck Block!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:31 pm

But that's odd/strange within itself, why would Nick want to c block anything that's just weird an odd to me, for a seemingly mature guy and who has supposedly moved on.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:36 pm

luvlady345 wrote:But that's odd/strange within itself, why would Nick want to c block anything that's just weird an odd to me, for a seemingly mature guy and who has supposedly moved on.....

Coincidence.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:39 pm

I was just asking because it was brought up, no biggie just wondering...

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:47 pm

I don't think he's cockblocking and I think its coincidence that the article came out today, but also it makes sense. It's still somewhat promoting the show/franchise (with more Bachelor news) so I would assume around this time if its tweeted/RT'd, people will click on it to read it.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl