SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:Nick looks hot! JJ looks hot!! Lucky girls in Chicago this weekend!!!!!

Yes, both guys are looking mighty fine and to think I live less than an hour away from all that hotness!!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:50 pm

isittrue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Nick looks hot! JJ looks hot!! Lucky girls in Chicago this weekend!!!!!

Yes, both guys are looking mighty fine and to think I live less than an hour away from all that hotness!!  

Go, we could use more pics. I promise if Nick comes to my area, I will get pics for you all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Go, we could use more pics.  I promise if Nick comes to my area, I will get pics for you all.

Hmmmm…..trying to figure out how I can lure Nick to PA!!  plotting 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:54 pm

My 18 year old is at Lollapalooza with his pals all three days, tweeting out photos of Lorde, Arctic Monkeys, ... as his Mom secretly stalks his instagram to scan the crowd in the background.  Hugesmile 
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:56 pm

No way am I making it to Lolla tonight but I promise every time I hit Chi-town I will be on the lookout for Nick - camera in hand and ready.  Isn't Cecelia going to Lolla tomorrow - maybe she will luck out and run into him.  

Nutty - you live in Philly?  Any luck with ever running into Reid??

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:56 pm

interesting  that Sean Lowe has included Nick in this survey  :Nod: 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 64 Ddmdmd10

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2014/08/survey-who-should-be-the-next-bachelor/#signup

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:58 pm

isittrue wrote:No way am I making it to Lolla tonight but I promise every time I hit Chi-town I will be on the lookout for Nick - camera in hand and ready.  Isn't Cecelia going to Lolla tomorrow - maybe she will luck out and run into him.  

Nutty - you live in Philly?  Any luck with ever running into Reid??

I live about 90 minutes north of Philadelphia….never saw Reid though.  no no 

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:59 pm

jlccaz wrote:My 18 year old is at Lollapalooza with his pals all three days, tweeting out photos of Lorde, Arctic Monkeys, ... as his Mom secretly stalks his instagram  to scan the crowd in the background.  Hugesmile 

How scary we have become!!!!! If only our children knew!  laugh out loud 

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:01 pm

jlccaz wrote:My 18 year old is at Lollapalooza with his pals all three days, tweeting out photos of Lorde, Arctic Monkeys, ... as his Mom secretly stalks his instagram  to scan the crowd in the background.  Hugesmile 

Sounds like something we would all do laugh out loud
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Unfortunately, I guess we are either stalkers or groupies these days.  giggling 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:05 pm

jen689 wrote:interesting  that Sean Lowe has included Nick in this survey  :Nod: 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 64 Ddmdmd10

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2014/08/survey-who-should-be-the-next-bachelor/#signup
No, please no bachelor Nick. I can't take any more bashing that's sure to come.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:05 pm

jen689 wrote:interesting  that Sean Lowe has included Nick in this survey  :Nod: 

I read something on line that said Chris has been dropping hints that the gig is his.  But we will see, but I definitely don't want Nick to do it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips