SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:51 pm

quietpal wrote:I'm wondering if all the blatant SM clues overshadowed the plane video, which is why Nick got more time on the ATFR show? After all, the plane video was not something he planned (done by some random person who decided to record him), but all those SM clues were definitely deliberate, IMO. I agree with others that something was strange when the couple only got a 10-minute segment where the proposal was not shown. After all, TPTB are looking for a proposal at the end of this silly show, which is what they got. Why not show it?
I just want to say that even though I haven't posted much on this thread, I do like the way Nick is handling himself post show and I've enjoyed his journey throughout the show. Love reading everyone's comments on here, btw. Smiley 

If you are talking about Nick's SM clues ... everything that several of us THOUGHT lined up ... maybe I am crazy, but gosh there was a lot of examples that seemed in synch that I threw in the Clue thread.

Now I wonder if 1) all production/ABC PR team setting up the clues to keep folks thinking Nick might have chance and counter the SM Murray family doing ... or 2) All Nick's idea ... attempting to be good sport/woo her back/communicate with her. Or a combo of both ... who knows ...

So ready for BIP!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:54 pm

We're going off track here. These discussions belong in the General Discussion thread.
Move them over if you would like to discuss them further.

Click quote, as if you were going to reply, highlight everything in the box, right click, copy, paste it in the thread you want it to appear.

Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:54 pm

And the fun continues.
@jjobrien #curlingaroundtown at #lollapalooza w/ @nick_viall28 & @thenicksutter emoji @smid21

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 71 10453909_504356183044458_585161828_n
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I was also wondering, I think this time has been very hard on Nick's family.  I was wondering if it might be nice to write a letter of support from all of us to the Vialls?  

I sent a note of support on facebook to Mary and Nick when I read Mary's post on July 6th that said...

"As his mom it's been very heart breaking to see how he is painted through music and editing to be someone he is not"

Neither replied.  I'm sure a lot of people are reaching out to them.  They seem to have a lot of support on social media.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:04 pm

To jump in ... and answer you MVMom:
my take is ... she didn't need to act with Nick, because he is attractive, he is super smart, he is witty (and she saw that, but they never showed us), with all of that .. he is just simply charming, his family and his life story is intriguing and probably was for Andi too, so she was interested to know him, to know where he comes from, he loves to talk and listen, so their interaction had a better flow than might with others, he is romantic, so with small gestures any girl would be swept, but she was never really in love. So it was fun and easy till it wasn't, that's why the last date and the break-up are just ... better to forget ... she couldn't own it, he called it ... end of story.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We're going off track here. These discussions belong in the General Discussion thread.
Move them over if you would like to discuss them further.

Click quote, as if you were going to reply, highlight everything in the box, right click, copy, paste it in the thread you want it to appear.  

Thanks!

I posted there too. Sorry, it came out in discussing Nick, but is much better in general discussion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
I agree with Nutty that Andi wanted Josh from day 1. Remember, got it, nailed it?  That being said, I think she feel for Nick.  He was different and maybe just maybe she could make a life with him, and since she was spending all her time with Josh making him prove that he wasn't like her exes it was not as obvious a LS.  They cut stuff out for Josh and Andi, we saw some in the deleted scene for episode three.  So it was happening too.  I think Des feel in love with both Brooks and Chris last season, so this doesn't bother me at all.  I do think Andi knew it was Josh after HTDs.  I believe Josh told her with the roses or at the end of the date that wasn't shown that he loved her.  She was so excited and giddy when she heard FILY from Josh and when he said it during the day of the FD, she just nodded like she already knew.  So why did she have sex with Nick?  I think she was incredibly attracted to Nick and gave in to her desire.  Maybe she justified it that she still had to make sure that Josh was going to accept all of her bratty, divaness, so she still wasn't sure.  To me her behavior at F3 RC and at both MTP and LCD was very pro-Josh and less pro-Nick.  The only part of any of this I have an issue with is the sex if she truly did understand that it wasn't just sex to Nick she should have not done it.

As for CH's blog.  I don't think TPTB liked MeAndI.  I agree with Kasha.  It isn't just the weird AFTR.  They edited Josh as a dumb jock.  He isn't, there is a lot more to him as a person, but they left it all on the cutting room floor.  They also left a lot of their LS on the cutting room floor.  I think TPTB really wanted Josh as the next lead.  He is almost perfect for that role.  So why not use the leverage they had over Nick to make him think that Andi might change her mind?  I don't think Nick pulled up the info on Jason and Molly from his own memory.  I bet TPTB fed that to him before he left DR.  Josh wasn't going to be dissuaded from Andi, but why not try to get Nick to make Andi change her mind.  If they really did play that game then CH's blog needed to reflect that Nick might still have a chance, up to the AFTR.  I think by MTA, Nick knew, but TPTB surely wanted the most fragile and emotional Nick they could get on that AFTR stage.  They didn't want girl power Clare part two.  They wanted the next heartbroken and in love Arie.  

I don't know why TPTB decided to edit this season as they did.  I think Eric was also a front runner for next bachelor, and Andi had been instructed to keep him until F6 if not HTDs.  But she is NOT a good actress and Eric called her out on it.  Her over reaction made it impossible to keep Eric there, no way was anyone going to buy that Andi had any interest in Eric after that.  They were probably pissed from that moment that Andi screwed with their plans, especially since their other first choice for bachelor Josh was likely to be her F1, if she stopped sabotaging the situation.

I don't wish for Nick to be with Andi.  I was not totally sold during the season, but loved Nick and if she made him happy, then that is what I wanted for him.  But she doesn't love him, not anymore and with her pride, she never will.  He deserves that special love and he will find it when it is right for him.

Now, I just hope we still get SM sitings of him, because I am a total fangirl of his!

I was also wondering, I think this time has been very hard on Nick's family.  I was wondering if it might be nice to write a letter of support from all of us to the Vialls?  

I wouldn't normally do that, but his dad and brother are active on SM and his dad follows Nutty on Twitter, so we could probably arrange to get something too them without it being creepy.

What do you all think?

Wow ... really good insight. I think you are right on.

And what's also been interesting is that it appears that Nick was the one to get the "last word" as his media round came after the final couple.

Separately ... the pic up thread of Nick giving JJ a whacky look is just priceless. Fun times indeed!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:14 pm

another SMIRK for our collection  giggling thank you   peace hearthumbsup
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 71 Smirk10

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:26 pm

What I love the best about the whole fiasco of a season was that, even though the TPTB edited him badly and Andi tried to make him look bad post show, Nick stuck to who he is. He didn't 't have to backtrack/change his story because he was being genuine throughout and after the season. And he shouldn't for one minute not be proud of that. But that can't be said for Andi.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:36 pm

:yes:  I agree real, raw, unapologetic ... that goes his own way ... some tried to make it his fault, but definitely is his forte ... he's d*** smart ... "a salesman" (gosh, that convo still cracks me up)...and I don't mind buying his story, at least he's sticking to it, owning it and run with it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
emad0722 wrote:https://twitter.com/12erin17/status/495418193809530881

@12erin17: @Scarlin4 "Just saw Nick from the Bachelorette and he was kissing another girl. Obviously he's over @AndiDorfman" I would've talked to him !

interesting

She need to snap a pic!  I have male friends I give in a very non-sexual way.  Without visual proof this means nothing to me.  That being said, I hope he is!  He can kiss anyone he wants, he is single!

Yeah I am these days a pic or it didn't happen gal but I agree he is single and more than allowed to mingle!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:50 pm

unknown82 wrote:What I love the best about the whole fiasco of a season was that, even though the TPTB edited him badly and Andi tried to make him look bad post show, Nick stuck to who he is.  He didn't 't have to backtrack/change his story because he was being genuine throughout and after the season. And he shouldn't for one minute not be proud of that. But that can't be said for Andi.

ITA. He was consistent in all his post show interviews, and he understood his actions/words were controversial, he admitted it and said he took full responsibility for it. Even when the plane video was brought up, he acknowledged it, saying he was a mess and wished he could have taken what he'd said about Josh back. I remember when some us fans reminded him about favoring not so appropriate tweets, he acted the same way, owning up to it and thanked his fans.  :yes: 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips