SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:Not to rehash the show, but I think on the MTP date and even more on the LCD, she wasn't into Nick at all, and it was so obvious. Body language said it all. In that one scene when she was kissing him, she was holding her braid, as if not to touch him at all.
I think she was still totally attracted to him at the FD (duh, I guess so!). But I still think she knew she'd be choosing Josh. Then she spent the FD with Josh and that was it. Now we have heard her & Josh talked about what engagement ring she'd want (where did that come from, anyway??). So by MTP & LCD, she was a goner for Josh. I think she was a goner from Josh from day 1, and as soon as she knew he was 100% in, there was no turning back.

If she loved Josh from day 1, she really messed this up because she tainted their love story, publicly and privately.

@karmagirl- i noticed the look too. It's bizarre that she outed herself before Nick did with the think of all the things you have "enjoyed." I wouldn't be surprised if a few more details trickle out. I wonder what the rag mags headlines will be.

Megan Garrison
‏@megang113
I met Nick and JJ from the Bachelorette!!!!
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 70 BuFsc6yCEAAL9kt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:49 pm

I actually would like to apologize to all of you who were more convinced of Nick being F2 ...and the way I tried to persuade you.
I was also noticing all the signs between her and Josh, but I chose to ignore them, because to me the edit and all the story around was leading me to believe in Nick's possible "win". I guess I'm not that much into the sleuthing and I'm probably repeating too much, but to me SM is fun and just an additional confirmation of my assessment of someone's character. I don't rely on it. But I guess I was idealizing the production, when I should have remember one rule ... storytelling for the purpose of sell. My big mistake.
From this perspective I prefer to no divulge any of my thoughts about Andi anymore.
But I'll say this much: they created the frontrunner (and all the rest of the image with it), knowing the weight he will have to carry till the end, they gave him all the means and required spotlight and for a compensation, but also to honor the deal of non-disclosure, they tried to give him a fine exit. The last part was all on him ... and Nick being Nick ... had to walk outside of the rules ...so one more round with the press. It may have not been his idea, but he made sure to exit on his own terms. One more proof how Nick doesn't like constraints.
(pardon my language):

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:54 pm

Happy Lollapalooza 2014

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Not to belabor the point, but my hubby eats with his mouth closed, but shoves tons of food in and makes noise. I roll my eyes and tell him to please make sure he doesn't do it in public. He eats with important colleagues a lot, so I do understand. I love my hubby anyway, but man there are days when I don't want to eat in the same room with him.  Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 pm

‏@viallnicholas28  10m
This is definitely my favorite of the many pics I took with complete strangers. Really sums up the weekend. As if @jjobrien wasn't already easy enough to pick out in a crowd. I am clearly still getting used to this new attention. Thanks for sharing @lmkastan #repost #lolla #friends http://instagram.com/p/rQGgKfsw3S/

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 70 10549859_1529984077234923_1699785689_n
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:59 pm

ElonM wrote:‏@viallnicholas28  10m
This is definitely my favorite of the many pics I took with complete strangers. Really sums up the weekend. As if @jjobrien wasn't already easy enough to pick out in a crowd. I am clearly still getting used to this new attention. Thanks for sharing @lmkastan #repost #lolla #friends http://instagram.com/p/rQGgKfsw3S/

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 70 10549859_1529984077234923_1699785689_n

He is very lucky to find a true friend like JJ. Love his face in this picture he looks very happy. clapping! 
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:31 pm

I cannot imagine NOT having a good time with JJ around!!! Nick came out of this with friendships that will last a lifetime.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:35 pm

grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Not to rehash the show, but I think on the MTP date and even more on the LCD, she wasn't into Nick at all, and it was so obvious. Body language said it all. In that one scene when she was kissing him, she was holding her braid, as if not to touch him at all.
I think she was still totally attracted to him at the FD (duh, I guess so!). But I still think she knew she'd be choosing Josh. Then she spent the FD with Josh and that was it. Now we have heard her & Josh talked about what engagement ring she'd want (where did that come from, anyway??). So by MTP & LCD, she was a goner for Josh. I think she was a goner from Josh from day 1, and as soon as she knew he was 100% in, there was no turning back.

If she loved Josh from day 1, she really messed this up because she tainted their love story, publicly and privately.

@karmagirl- i noticed the look too. It's bizarre that she outed herself before Nick did with the think of all the things you have "enjoyed." I wouldn't be surprised if a few more details trickle out. I wonder what the rag mags headlines will be.

Megan Garrison
‏@megang113
I met Nick and JJ from the Bachelorette!!!!
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 70 BuFsc6yCEAAL9kt

I agree Grace, it would have been nice to enjoy the Josh and Andi love story, but I just never saw it. But, I think that is what TPTB were aiming for, especially when Nick got the private beach date and when the editors pieced together the Nick and Andi love story for us as he read her the storybook. That was it - I was sold! Apparently Nick was too, so I'm in good company.

I definitely think Jodi would be on stronger ground if she had not given so much of herself to Nick - ahem. But it is what it is, I truly hope they are happy. I wish I were more interested in them, it would be fun to follow them, I love following JP and Ash and I loved their love story. Swoooooon. It is fun to have the season end in a way where you are excited to wake up and see what the lovely couple is doing. I'm missing out on that fun. But, it is fun following Nick. I have a feeling he'll fade in to the sunset on his own, he doesn't seem too in to his ego, he might just want to get on with life. Plus he has tasted the harsh part of fame, who would agree to that anyway?

Thanks for dishing with us, I like the way you think, Grace. Makes me think too.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:37 pm

Yes ... I totally agree as well. As you know, I was claiming 100% confidence Nick was F1 leading into finale. I changed my tune very quickly. And, not just because I peaked on this board to see what East coasters were saying. Her demeanor changed with Nick. Oh well ... fun while it lasted ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:40 pm

isittrue wrote:

I agree with you, Nutty.  I actually noticed the look that passed between her and Josh at the FD rose ceremony and my heart sank for Nick.  Although, I was not willing to completely rule it out as being a figment of my imagination.  I just hated all the reassuring she gave Nick on LCD - totally unnecessary IMO.

Another thing that continues to bother me is the CH blog.  He seemed to almost leave his column musings open for a Mesnick.  The way he want on about being comfortable with something even when it's not right and how Nick was the relationship she was aspiring to, etc. etc.  I don't know if he used his blog to create doubt for the ending or if he genuinely believed Nick was the better choice or if perhaps he was giving encouragement to Nick as his column came out after the MTA when Nick was down in LA probably hoping Andi might have a change of heart. Of course, in his final column, he backtracked from everything he had said.

Such a wonky season, TBH, the finale is still very disturbing to me.  I don't think I can ever re-watch it again nor do I want to.  

I agree with Nutty that Andi wanted Josh from day 1. Remember, got it, nailed it?  That being said, I think she feel for Nick.  He was different and maybe just maybe she could make a life with him, and since she was spending all her time with Josh making him prove that he wasn't like her exes it was not as obvious a LS.  They cut stuff out for Josh and Andi, we saw some in the deleted scene for episode three.  So it was happening too.  I think Des feel in love with both Brooks and Chris last season, so this doesn't bother me at all.  I do think Andi knew it was Josh after HTDs.  I believe Josh told her with the roses or at the end of the date that wasn't shown that he loved her.  She was so excited and giddy when she heard FILY from Josh and when he said it during the day of the FD, she just nodded like she already knew.  So why did she have sex with Nick?  I think she was incredibly attracted to Nick and gave in to her desire.  Maybe she justified it that she still had to make sure that Josh was going to accept all of her bratty, divaness, so she still wasn't sure.  To me her behavior at F3 RC and at both MTP and LCD was very pro-Josh and less pro-Nick.  The only part of any of this I have an issue with is the sex if she truly did understand that it wasn't just sex to Nick she should have not done it.

As for CH's blog.  I don't think TPTB liked MeAndI.  I agree with Kasha.  It isn't just the weird AFTR.  They edited Josh as a dumb jock.  He isn't, there is a lot more to him as a person, but they left it all on the cutting room floor.  They also left a lot of their LS on the cutting room floor.  I think TPTB really wanted Josh as the next lead.  He is almost perfect for that role.  So why not use the leverage they had over Nick to make him think that Andi might change her mind?  I don't think Nick pulled up the info on Jason and Molly from his own memory.  I bet TPTB fed that to him before he left DR.  Josh wasn't going to be dissuaded from Andi, but why not try to get Nick to make Andi change her mind.  If they really did play that game then CH's blog needed to reflect that Nick might still have a chance, up to the AFTR.  I think by MTA, Nick knew, but TPTB surely wanted the most fragile and emotional Nick they could get on that AFTR stage.  They didn't want girl power Clare part two.  They wanted the next heartbroken and in love Arie.  

I don't know why TPTB decided to edit this season as they did.  I think Eric was also a front runner for next bachelor, and Andi had been instructed to keep him until F6 if not HTDs.  But she is NOT a good actress and Eric called her out on it.  Her over reaction made it impossible to keep Eric there, no way was anyone going to buy that Andi had any interest in Eric after that.  They were probably pissed from that moment that Andi screwed with their plans, especially since their other first choice for bachelor Josh was likely to be her F1, if she stopped sabotaging the situation.

I don't wish for Nick to be with Andi.  I was not totally sold during the season, but loved Nick and if she made him happy, then that is what I wanted for him.  But she doesn't love him, not anymore and with her pride, she never will.  He deserves that special love and he will find it when it is right for him.

Now, I just hope we still get SM sitings of him, because I am a total fangirl of his!

I was also wondering, I think this time has been very hard on Nick's family.  I was wondering if it might be nice to write a letter of support from all of us to the Vialls?  

I wouldn't normally do that, but his dad and brother are active on SM and his dad follows Nutty on Twitter, so we could probably arrange to get something too them without it being creepy.

What do you all think?

As to the edit of Andi and Josh, I have posted in the Andi and Josh discussion thread and think it would be the better place to discuss this. I am interested to see what you think.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:45 pm

isittrue wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I agree with Nutty. From day 1. Producers knew it, there was no surprise at the end. If there was any surprise of the season is Nick, a guy who nobody would bet on to arrive in F2. So TPTB and Andi made sure that Nick's journey would be planned for execution in style and a rich one (scenes, words). And they could afford it, because Nick has a vast vocabulary and there was never a boring moment with him.

Yes, there was never a boring moment with Nick.  I just find it sad if in fact he was used in that way by TPTB and Andi for entertainment purposes.   It's a cruel show IMO.  

Yes, this is my big question too. Was Nick hand picked by TPTB to be #2 based on how he responded to questionnaires/lined up with Andi's wish list ... or ... was he a legitimate #2 whom Andi plucked out of the other 24 guys? Did she honestly think half the crap that came out of her mouth about Nick or was those words scripted the whole way? I went back to check and her words leading into Fantasy Suite ... "once in a lifetime ... very lucky to meet Nick" ... was all voiceover so could have been taped at anytime.

Silly me ... I had thought that Josh was her "back up" plan. Meaning, in case she didn't meet her "great love" ... (cough, cough Nick) ... TPTB could still have their end of season proposal and the Jodi could date for a few months then quietly break up. I didn't think she was acting with Nick but could she have been acting the whole time?  duh 

I kind of wish that she would go on DWTS ... you really see true colors on that show.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
isittrue wrote:

I agree with you, Nutty.  I actually noticed the look that passed between her and Josh at the FD rose ceremony and my heart sank for Nick.  Although, I was not willing to completely rule it out as being a figment of my imagination.  I just hated all the reassuring she gave Nick on LCD - totally unnecessary IMO.

Another thing that continues to bother me is the CH blog.  He seemed to almost leave his column musings open for a Mesnick.  The way he want on about being comfortable with something even when it's not right and how Nick was the relationship she was aspiring to, etc. etc.  I don't know if he used his blog to create doubt for the ending or if he genuinely believed Nick was the better choice or if perhaps he was giving encouragement to Nick as his column came out after the MTA when Nick was down in LA probably hoping Andi might have a change of heart. Of course, in his final column, he backtracked from everything he had said.

Such a wonky season, TBH, the finale is still very disturbing to me.  I don't think I can ever re-watch it again nor do I want to.  

I agree with Nutty that Andi wanted Josh from day 1. Remember, got it, nailed it?  That being said, I think she feel for Nick.  He was different and maybe just maybe she could make a life with him, and since she was spending all her time with Josh making him prove that he wasn't like her exes it was not as obvious a LS.  They cut stuff out for Josh and Andi, we saw some in the deleted scene for episode three.  So it was happening too.  I think Des feel in love with both Brooks and Chris last season, so this doesn't bother me at all.  I do think Andi knew it was Josh after HTDs.  I believe Josh told her with the roses or at the end of the date that wasn't shown that he loved her.  She was so excited and giddy when she heard FILY from Josh and when he said it during the day of the FD, she just nodded like she already knew.  So why did she have sex with Nick?  I think she was incredibly attracted to Nick and gave in to her desire.  Maybe she justified it that she still had to make sure that Josh was going to accept all of her bratty, divaness, so she still wasn't sure.  To me her behavior at F3 RC and at both MTP and LCD was very pro-Josh and less pro-Nick.  The only part of any of this I have an issue with is the sex if she truly did understand that it wasn't just sex to Nick she should have not done it.

As for CH's blog.  I don't think TPTB liked MeAndI.  I agree with Kasha.  It isn't just the weird AFTR.  They edited Josh as a dumb jock.  He isn't, there is a lot more to him as a person, but they left it all on the cutting room floor.  They also left a lot of their LS on the cutting room floor.  I think TPTB really wanted Josh as the next lead.  He is almost perfect for that role.  So why not use the leverage they had over Nick to make him think that Andi might change her mind?  I don't think Nick pulled up the info on Jason and Molly from his own memory.  I bet TPTB fed that to him before he left DR.  Josh wasn't going to be dissuaded from Andi, but why not try to get Nick to make Andi change her mind.  If they really did play that game then CH's blog needed to reflect that Nick might still have a chance, up to the AFTR.  I think by MTA, Nick knew, but TPTB surely wanted the most fragile and emotional Nick they could get on that AFTR stage.  They didn't want girl power Clare part two.  They wanted the next heartbroken and in love Arie.  

I don't know why TPTB decided to edit this season as they did.  I think Eric was also a front runner for next bachelor, and Andi had been instructed to keep him until F6 if not HTDs.  But she is NOT a good actress and Eric called her out on it.  Her over reaction made it impossible to keep Eric there, no way was anyone going to buy that Andi had any interest in Eric after that.  They were probably pissed from that moment that Andi screwed with their plans, especially since their other first choice for bachelor Josh was likely to be her F1, if she stopped sabotaging the situation.

I don't wish for Nick to be with Andi.  I was not totally sold during the season, but loved Nick and if she made him happy, then that is what I wanted for him.  But she doesn't love him, not anymore and with her pride, she never will.  He deserves that special love and he will find it when it is right for him.

Now, I just hope we still get SM sitings of him, because I am a total fangirl of his!

I was also wondering, I think this time has been very hard on Nick's family.  I was wondering if it might be nice to write a letter of support from all of us to the Vialls?  

I wouldn't normally do that, but his dad and brother are active on SM and his dad follows Nutty on Twitter, so we could probably arrange to get something too them without it being creepy.

What do you all think?

I think that is a great idea ......
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips