SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Nick looks happier tonight!!  yes 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:My 18 year old is at Lollapalooza with his pals all three days, tweeting out photos of Lorde, Arctic Monkeys, ... as his Mom secretly stalks his instagram  to scan the crowd in the background.  Hugesmile 

How scary we have become!!!!! If only our children knew!  laugh out loud 

My son knows to a certain extent what I've been up to. He asked me Tuesday morning, So who wins on The Bachelor? laugh out loud
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:11 pm

My kids are too young to understand my addiction, my husband just rolls his eyes at me and leaves me be. He is happy preseason football starts next week and he can start on his addiction now!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:20 pm

I wonder after this weekend, when Nick is working and the show is behind him, if he will grace us with an adequate amount of IG pictures to satisfy our addiction???

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 65 BuEFvTBIAAA5K8e
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:I will be surprised if it isn't Chris. Poor Arie….passes over again.

They are taking a poll for viewers to decide and Arie is winning by a landslide. It would not surprise me if Arie is the next bachelor he would bring back a lot of viewers . I agree no Nick want him to find his true love outside this bubble.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:11 am

rosesrREd wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

I always dated the jock in high school, and through college.  As with Andi, they were "totally my type."  They were never very successful relationships, because something was always a higher priority than me.  I met my husband at work.  Ironically, not a jock, he worked in IT at my place of employment.  He was very smart, and unlike anyone I have ever dated before.  He came over to fix computer one day, and as soon as I saw him, I knew he was the "one."  Strangely, I didn't even know his name, but I knew he was my future husband.  To make a long story short, he felt the same way, we started dating and got married a year later.  Now, 10 years later, and 2 kids, we are still happy, and there is NOTHING he won't do for me.  

I feel that Nick would have been that for Andi.  Josh, IMO will always have something more important to do, and we all know Andi likes attention.  I think if Nick and Andi met in a situation similar to me and my husband, they would have been together.  The show, and the casting of Josh, ruined any chance they had for a happy ever after because Josh was what she was used to.

wow!! what a heart warming story... T4share your personal great love with us, rosesRred.Smiley

sorry a bit OT, speaking of work place, are you still working at the same office with my..err.. Des's Prince? giggling. If so, i just need to ask you to say Hi from me, his biggest fan and to let him know that as fans we dont care if their wedding wil be on TV or private, as long as they are happy and we'll get pics/vid out of it..Smiley. TIA! : bestbud!:

I do, Mura, and so does my husband.  It's where we met.  I will tell Chris, hello for you Smiley  BTW, Chris and Des' thought Nick was the one.

That is interesting RosesRRed, because I thought they might recognize the really solid love that they themselves had together, in the love that was portrayed through the screen between Andi and Nick. Andi and Nick reminded me of their journey, at least as a viewer on the outside looking in. I think that is why I was SOOO convinced it was Nick, and still can't believe I got it so totally wrong - they reminded me of that old fashioned romantic love that I saw with Des and Chris. I'm glad that Des and Chris are happy, they sure are cute together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:My 18 year old is at Lollapalooza with his pals all three days, tweeting out photos of Lorde, Arctic Monkeys, ... as his Mom secretly stalks his instagram  to scan the crowd in the background.  Hugesmile 

How scary we have become!!!!! If only our children knew!  laugh out loud 

My son knows to a certain extent what I've been up to. He asked me Tuesday morning, So who wins on The Bachelor? laugh out loud

On Wednesday, my 18 year old son asked me if I heard what Nick said on ATFR?!  laugh out loud No, hadn't heard! My 12 yr old said it was so obvious she was picking Josh on the episode in France. Next time, I'll just ask her.  Embarassed 

Pam
‏@GreenEggsandPom
Just casually ran into Nick from the bachelorette at lolla
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 65 BuFIrkbCYAIChZM

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:30 am

nutty1 wrote:Nick looks happier tonight!!   yes 

I agree. His eyes are more alive today. Loving all the pictures. Hugesmile 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:32 am

Beagle wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Nick looks happier tonight!!   yes 

I agree. His eyes are more alive today. Loving all the pictures. Hugesmile 

I'm loving the photos of Nick too. I was pondering one thing that I admire about him, and that is I see no "Diva" in him. He wears clothes that he has worn plenty of times before, he doesn't "mug" for the camera, he just looks and smiles and he seems so down to earth. He appears so normal to me. I don't know that I've seen a contestant quite like him on The Bachelorette, he reminds me of Chris and Ryan and maybe Chris L., in that very normal, humble, unassuming guy.

I think that is what I like about him most of all. None of the photos today seem staged, or pompous, or that he is trying to look like a star, it is just photos of Nick, his buddies, and he is nice enough to take Selfies with some fans of his. Very cool and I agree he looks good and is moving on.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:38 am

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:43 am

“I love how people say that 'no regrets'. In hindsight you can always go back and change things. But again, over all, I was true to myself and I’m proud of that. I suppose I could always have said things differently or bit my tongue sometimes—without question maybe you’d go back and do things a little bit differently, but I certainly have no regrets about putting myself out there, no regrets about focusing on her and doing what I thought was best for our relationship.”
- Nick Viall

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips