SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:31 pm

emad0722 wrote:https://twitter.com/12erin17/status/495418193809530881

@12erin17: @Scarlin4 "Just saw Nick from the Bachelorette and he was kissing another girl. Obviously he's over @AndiDorfman" I would've talked to him !

interesting

She need to snap a pic! I have male friends I give in a very non-sexual way. Without visual proof this means nothing to me. That being said, I hope he is! He can kiss anyone he wants, he is single!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:33 pm

grace8136 wrote:Brit
‏@brittneyengel
Wuddddup it's Nick from the bachelorette.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 61 BuAls-SCUAEiLV-

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 61 BuAeocpIQAAzfCQ

emily eidelman ‏@hoswain  3h
Saw nick from the bachelorette at #lolla today here's a creeper photo for ya pic.twitter.com/5Z7oBsWlr0
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 61 BuALGueIYAI6ymv

Nick, I adore you, but those shorts, nope I do not adore them. I have no problem with the henley, but the shorts need to go!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:38 pm

^^ agreed those shorts are horrendous
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:40 pm

SueSt wrote:Thanks dear Mura,

The Anthony Robbins unlimited power principle makes a lot of sense given what we’ve seen and I think you have it correctly pegged; Nick was willing to risk it all for love, Andi was not … and so the fact that they both experienced the same level of passion and had diametrically opposed responses is just very very hard to reconcile.  

And in those circumstances, it makes sense that Nick would continue to press on for a positive love resolution and Andi would retreat to her current militant anti love position.  They are opposite sides of the same coin; both holding on for dear life.  Nick called Andi stubborn, but he is as well; stubborn in terms of believing the reality that they two of them shared and being unwilling to let it go.  

And to quote what I wrote earlier, I have ZERO doubt that Nick is misreading the situation: The thing is I trust Nick... and I believe Nick when he assessed that Andi was falling in love with him. He said he never felt it before. I believe that Nick had the correctly tuned measuring stick for whether or not she was deceiving him. Of course, what I saw on tv (and what he said he also saw watching the episodes back) only supported his assessment. It's not like Nick saw something different from what he experienced.  

So I applaud Nick for being unwilling to let it go, why would he… from his perspective what he had with Andi was a once in a lifetime love… one you don’t throw away.  He literally and figuratively prostrated himself at her feet, left no stone unturned, gave her every possible chance to come to her senses.  The fact that Nick was willing to continue to pursue Andi even after he was rejected multiple times doesn’t make him crazy or a stalker, rather a prince, a heroic figure willing to fight the dragons (and yes, in this case, Andi is the dragon!!) to win his princess.  The storybook he wrote is the perfect reflection of their experience.

Nick knows Andi, sees all of her, right into the depths of her soul… there’s no one or nothing that would be more effective than Nick in reaching Andi.  And if I’m being honest, a part of me is still waiting for Andi to come to her senses and live out the happy ending to their fairytale…

I have to say, that while I understand Nick's difficulty in letting it go because of the odd way it was done and then her refusing to talk about with him.

But, now he must let it go.  One of the hardest lessons in life is that nothing you can do in life will make another person feel for you the way you feel for them.  For whatever reason, it just wasn't the same for Andi as it was for Nick.  It doesn't mean that what he experienced with her wasn't real or wonderful, but trying to make someone else feel back what you want them to feel is wasted effort.  Andi is not the type to change her mind.  Even if she ever feels hesitation or regret, she would not change her mind.  It is just not who she is.  That is not necessarily a bad thing either.

I hope one thing Nick can learn from this, is that you should never have to make someone love your or make yourself love someone else.  It is hard not to have someone feel the same way, but when they do that is when you have found the right one.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:41 pm

ahahahah, Stuck! what's wrong with the shorts? ... I can see more of his legs, I have no complain  giggling 

BTW, I love his side profile pics ... man ... I love his shoulders and arms, the neck ...  eyedrool 

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^good morning trying to catch up

Roses great story.  I've always been a sucker for romance so I don't know why I keep on watching b/ette.  Seems like the romance the Show delivers these last seasons can break my heart.  

Anyhoo, I married my great love (so no wondering about the one that got away) I broke up with one due to distance and youth perhaps but I felt loved by him unconditionally (was sweet but at times suffocating).  Then I got my heart broken by one I thought would be the one (cheating.ba$,,,rd).  I still don't want to relive those break ups but these two [breakups] taught me the breakup etiquette of providing "closure" and compassion.

A few more broken hearts/souls then met The One - I was matured enough, learned my lessons and love was reciprocal (same wavelength, communication was the best and no mind games). It was all consuming, yet easy.  Been together for 20 yrs/married 17.

Ok glad Nick is having fun, looks like he went with his guy friends - kissing could be a peck on the cheek for a good friend.  Looks like he made friends and some not so friends found him.  Whatever he needs right now so he can move on is ok by me.

Thanks for all the pics!

Cat, I love your story. I find my past heartbreaks have made me better able to appreciate my hubby. We are seven years into the relationship and not quite one year into the marriage, but I know he has helped to teach me so much, not through effort but through how he makes me feel. I don't need the struggle anymore, I have found that the less struggle I feel the better I am.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:OK, don't throw tomatoes at me. I was a huge Jef fan. I still think he is a good (though misguided) guy. Anyway, I really followed him after the show, heard from truly good friends of his how bad he was taking the breakup. And it was the same thing….for months I would say…."the smile is not reaching his eyes". I watched him smiling for months, and it wasn't the same. It eventually came back. I believe his love for Emily was real. They were not the right fit, but at the time, he believed she was his forever.
I sort of feel like I am going thru the Jef and Em breakup again. It's exhausting telling all the naysayers that Nick was genuinely hurt, etc, etc. It's tough doing this round two. One of my friends who loved Jef and now loves Josh…..I told her "think of how it killed us hearing all those bad things about Jef at the time". Anyway, my point is…..heck, I don't know what my point is!!

I am going to be away for the day, so carry on Nick fans. Hoping for Lolla part 2 pictures!!

Nutty, I was right there beside you. I hope for Nick that he recovers faster and it is heartbreaking to watch it all over again. I think Nick being close to family and friends and having a purpose and steady job will hopefully help him recover faster.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JJ looks better in those candids then he ever did on the screen.

In my fantasy mind, I always wanted to climb JJ like a tree! But I agree, he looks much better casual and fun.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:53 pm

My favorite music to get me in or out of every mood is Nine Inch Nails ... not everyone's cup of tea, so I post one more recent song that helped me get over some heartbreaking moments:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:59 pm

happygolucky wrote:My favorite music to get me in or out of every mood is Nine Inch Nails ... not everyone's cup of tea, so I post one more recent song that helped me get over some heartbreaking moments:

I have a very personal reason for hating Nine Inch Nails. There lead singer is a really bad person. I enjoy their music, until I realize that is who I am listening to and then i want to throw up!

My breakup angry music post divorce was a little Godsmack, some Toadies and Riddlin' Kids. Only Godsmack of the three are still together. I had to take over a year off from country music and loves songs, they made me sick.

Longhorn and happy. Divorce devastated me. It was my greatest failure at the one thing, I had promised myself I would never fail at. It took me a long time to realize that I had let myself marry thinking I could fix our situation and was strong enough to make it work. I wish I could go shake my 25 year old self and tell her to have confidence and wait for the right one and not settle.

I hope all can find their one. It took me six long years after my divorce, and another year after that for us to trust it enough to let it happen, but I am so grateful it did. I wish you all that same. Have faith it can happen and never let yourselves settle for good enough.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 61 Fofofo10

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:05 pm

happygolucky wrote:ahahahah, Stuck! what's wrong with the shorts? ... I can see more of his legs, I have no complain  giggling 

BTW, I love his side profile pics ... man ... I love his shoulders and arms, the neck ...  eyedrool 

The legs I love, bring them on. The fabric and the cut of those shorts, not so much. I prefer the bathing suit looser type shorts we have seen him. Denim is not a good fabric to sweat in at all. I would take JJ's shorts over his shorts. That hurt to even type that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips