SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
The fabric and the cut of those shorts, not so much
Here's a photo from Nick's Instagram account.

The shorts look like they may be these cut offs rolled up or some similar

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 62 Amamam10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:17 pm

jen689 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
The fabric and the cut of those shorts, not so much
Here's a photo from Nick's Instagram account.

The shorts look like they may be these cut offs rolled up or some similar

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 62 Amamam10

Sorry, still don't like them. Denim, should not be near water either. Neither heat nor water make denim a comfortable fabric.

I can love Nick and not love all his fashion choices.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Oh, OK, I get it. No, it's totally fine to not like someone's style and still like them, I just couldn't figure out what's really wrong with the shorts - but i see, the cut being quite tight. Denim. ahahah, I also wear denim shorts (but the thinner cloth) and my fashion-police friend is cringing every time, she would like me to wear skirts, but I'm not comfortable with showing too much skin and despite knowing how to behave like a lady, I'm such a tomboy that I like my comfort and with denim I don't need to think where I sit and to get dirty.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:13 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrjjobrien/status/495667721670230016/photos

rofl   :uptonogood 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sissyintexas Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Not a fan of Nick's jorts.

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:23 pm

happygolucky wrote:Oh, OK, I get it. No, it's totally fine to not like someone's style and still like them, I just couldn't figure out what's really wrong with the shorts - but i see, the cut being quite tight. Denim. ahahah, I also wear denim shorts (but the thinner cloth) and my fashion-police friend is cringing every time, she would like me to wear skirts, but I'm not comfortable with showing too much skin and despite knowing how to behave like a lady, I'm such a tomboy that I like my comfort and with denim I don't need to think where I sit and to get dirty.

I wear denim in lab and even out. But when I am hot or going to sweat, it makes it so much worse. The last time I didn't it two years ago to the farmer's market at 8AM on a saturday morning. It was an awesome day, but I was so yucky when we finished walking around I just wanted a shower. So I am not a fan in the sun and heat and swimming in it would be awful to me. Bad enough when I get stuck in the rain and have to wear my wet jeans home. I love skirts, but then again, I wear mine to the knee and try my best to keep my legs at least crossed at the ankle.  giggling 

I do not wish to see Nick in a skirt. Look like JJ is wearing the denim shorts today, maybe it is in style now. Just not a fan personally.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:26 pm

notarose wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/mrjjobrien/status/495667721670230016/photos

JJ O'Brien
@mrjjobrien
photographer duty for @viallnicholas28 pic.twitter.com/yz8plQZ5wM
4:29 p.m. Sat, Aug 2

rofl   :uptonogood 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 62 BuD27A2IIAAvlqb

laugh out loud too funny!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:30 pm

I agree too funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:32 pm

I wonder if that's the groom holding the bouquets? He got into taking a picture too! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if that's the groom holding the bouquets? He got into taking a picture too! laugh out loud

Yes, I think it's the groom. Classic case of "The Runaway Bride"  giggling 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:37 pm

laugh out loud I just tweeted JJ asking him if it's the groom who seems to have bouquet duties. If it is, it's even funnier!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:42 pm

I can't believe the lack of class of some on twitter. Why would you yell at someone and call them an ass when you don't know them. I won't even bother bringing the tweet over but apparently someone did that to Nick at Lolla. Hope he can laugh it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips